April 26, 2024, 05:44:23 AMLatest Member: ultrezenzyme
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » who likes new countdown timer?

who likes new countdown timer?

Started by Santa, November 27, 2013, 07:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

hur9

Bombz

Roky

Oo you can use the phone to get membership now (like in the old times, to keep it secret from your parents XD), how did you manage to do it? Did you find a company that let you set it up or w/e it was?

Cooky

Santa

Quote from: Roky on November 27, 2013, 07:58:19 PM
Oo you can use the phone to get membership now (like in the old times, to keep it secret from your parents XD), how did you manage to do it? Did you find a company that let you set it up or w/e it was?

Pay by phone has been temporarily added back until there is enough to withdraw from the scam company onebip.  The price is nearly double the regular price on PayPal though.  I only doubled it because we basically get half of whatever amount is paid from onebip.  So, receiving 5.50 would only give 2.75.  We're still losing a little bit of money every transaction on it from 9.99, but I really want to close my onebip account and be able to withdraw the remaining money on it.  So, purchase it only if you cannot purchase it with PayPal, because it costs more for you. However, we have been looking for a different Pay by Phone option, and that may be replacing the Onebip one for a cheaper price in a few months.  It all depends if that company will open an account for us.

Thanks.

hur9

Quote from: Santa on November 27, 2013, 08:03:48 PM
Quote from: Roky on November 27, 2013, 07:58:19 PM

Pay by phone has been temporarily added back until there is enough to withdraw from the scam company onebip.  The price is nearly double the regular price on PayPal though.  I only doubled it because we basically get half of whatever amount is paid from onebip.  So, receiving 5.50 would only give 2.75.  We're still losing a little bit of money every transaction on it from 9.99, but I really want to close my onebip account and be able to withdraw the remaining money on it.  So, purchase it only if you cannot purchase it with PayPal, because it costs more for you. However, we have been looking for a different Pay by Phone option, and that may be replacing the Onebip one for a cheaper price in a few months.  It all depends if that company will open an account for us.

Thanks.
using paysafecards could work

Thornz

November 27, 2013, 08:24:26 PM #8 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:44:01 PM by Thornz
Quote from: Cooky on November 27, 2013, 08:02:10 PM
"You have permanent membership."

Also: whatever happened to the possible contract with Ultimate Game Card?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on November 27, 2013, 08:24:26 PM

yeah!!!?

Selene

Quote from: Thornz on November 27, 2013, 08:24:26 PM
Quote from: Cooky on November 27, 2013, 08:02:10 PM
"You have permanent membership."

Not happening anymore.

zid_master

Quote from: nemano9988 on November 27, 2013, 07:56:44 PM
i like it very much, good work kenny

Quote from: Santa on November 27, 2013, 08:03:48 PM
However, we have been looking for a different Pay by Phone option, and that may be replacing the Onebip one for a cheaper price in a few months.
i'm waiting for this.. ---^ :D

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-