April 27, 2024, 09:05:04 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » My idea for a grind shop

My idea for a grind shop

Started by Thornz, December 01, 2013, 01:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

I'm considering opening a grind shop where players can pay me to lv up their characters for them. Idk about prices yet, but I'm thinking 25m per 1m exp sounds fair, because of the following math:

100 game exp doubler costs 125m, and effectively gives you about 3m exp for your money (because the moats exp you can get extra per game is 30k, with the current cap)

So basically 125m paid to me would get you 5m exp, which is a better deal (unless I'm thinking this out incorrectly??)

I'd like feedback on this idea, because I wanna see if other people think that this sounds like a fair price. I'd give discounts to members, because their exp is already double normal rates (but not too big a discount. I'll prolly use snowballs on people that aren't members).  Also, I'd supply my own gear, so people don't have to have anything on the account, which makes it almost completely safe for them if they don't trust me, since they'd only be risking the acc itself, no items or gigas or such.  I might work it out with ppl to pay me a down payment, and then the rest when I finish (depending on if I know their reputation or not)

What are potential risks for both sides? Right away I can see that acc sharing of any sort is a risk. What happens if they hack before/after I grind for them, for instance? Does only the acc get hacked, or could my accs be banned as well? Obv this could go the other way around, but I don't hack, so yeah.

Thoughts? No flame or spam plz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Its an interesting idea and I believe u are someone who would not scam people or anything and could make some money from this

But I don't really support this. It just seems wrong. Someone going onto others accounts to level them up. I don't like that idea.

hur9

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on December 01, 2013, 01:38:35 AM
Its an interesting idea and I believe u are someone who would not scam people or anything and could make some money from this

But I don't really support this. It just seems wrong. Someone going onto others accounts to level them up. I don't like that idea.
Hmmm I hear your point. How is this really different from buying an acc that's already leveled up, though?

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 01, 2013, 01:42:28 AM
Hmmm I hear your point. How is this really different from buying an acc that's already leveled up, though?

because if you do that you aren't going on multiple peoples accounts that you don't own

123bomb123

Or level up accounts and sell them
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

Even if it became successful (extremely unlikely) you're going to just burn yourself out and realize you can't keep doing it.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on December 01, 2013, 01:59:56 AM
Even if it became successful (extremely unlikely) you're going to just burn yourself out and realize you can't keep doing it.
I wasn't planning on doing it for more than about 10m exp total. It'd get boring pretty quick....

But yeah, I guess lol'ing raw accs and selling them is easier....

Not pants

Purple

If I was ever to sell exp in some way this is how I would do it. However I don't feel like there's a market for it. People with low level accs can just leech and for you to power level the account yourself you'd have to give the account to someone else that you trust so that they can sit in your room and leech.

^**** im special xd

mygodZzZ

I was thinking About a "new" shop in the game itself, so you put your account with a fee like 25m for 1m xp, means you pay 25m and when someone go into that shop and see your account, he "purchase" this account, he gets the 25m after he lvl's up his account so trading pass/account won't be needed on this point and + you can like "pay" less if you put gear on the account, (ofcourse you will not be able to see the stuff that the other account have so you can't sell them to shop or to others or take it to yourself) the gear on the account will be helpfull for the lvl up, and ofc if you member you could pay less to the shop.
basicly all you need to do is press "lvl up" or smthing on the account, and puff the account is yours to lvl up, after it's lvled up to the amount of Xp that he desired you get your money and the account goes back to player and it's lvled up.
ofcourse if you want that account lvled up you cannot take it back while someone is lvling up for you.
So what do you think?

P.S: i think this post should be on suggestions.

Xx Itz Ian

I think selling exp ruins the last enjoying part left in this game so selling exp / powerleveling is a big no for me.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Corr

People been sharing accounts and leveling up for peers since the beginning of the game's inception.

I'd have to have more security options if I'd like you to level up one of my accounts to lv221. Otherwise, I'd be your first customer right now if you can get my bot from lv1 - lv221.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Thornz

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 01, 2013, 09:08:03 AM
I was thinking About a "new" shop in the game itself, so you put your account with a fee like 25m for 1m xp, means you pay 25m and when someone go into that shop and see your account, he "purchase" this account, he gets the 25m after he lvl's up his account so trading pass/account won't be needed on this point and + you can like "pay" less if you put gear on the account, (ofcourse you will not be able to see the stuff that the other account have so you can't sell them to shop or to others or take it to yourself) the gear on the account will be helpfull for the lvl up, and ofc if you member you could pay less to the shop.
basicly all you need to do is press "lvl up" or smthing on the account, and puff the account is yours to lvl up, after it's lvled up to the amount of Xp that he desired you get your money and the account goes back to player and it's lvled up.
ofcourse if you want that account lvled up you cannot take it back while someone is lvling up for you.
So what do you think?

P.S: i think this post should be on suggestions.
I feel like your suggestion would take a lot of the fun out of the game :/

I personally wouldn't be selling much exp, if any at all, but what you're suggesting would make it widely accessible for people, which I feel would hurt the game...

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-