July 05, 2024, 02:32:03 PMLatest Member: Ralphwroni
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Put a camera on a dog. Why didn't I think of that.

Put a camera on a dog. Why didn't I think of that.

Started by JetSurge, December 02, 2013, 03:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Rossbach

December 02, 2013, 02:53:37 PM #2 Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 03:01:37 PM by Rossbach
0:42 water is on the camera lens.
0:44 water is cleared off and completely fine, camera was moved closer to the dogs head.

Errrr...  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on December 02, 2013, 02:53:37 PM
0:44 water is cleared off and completely fine, camera was moved closer to the dogs head.

Errrr...  ::)

maybe its two different cuts? ross thats not a speedrun video they are allowed to cut parts to get a good montage ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

sirhamtaro

Cooky

really enjoyed it   loved the music ty for sharing

Rossbach

December 03, 2013, 01:52:01 AM #6 Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 01:56:25 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Iridion on December 02, 2013, 03:31:28 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on December 02, 2013, 02:53:37 PM

Errrr...  ::)

maybe its two different cuts? ross thats not a speedrun video they are allowed to cut parts to get a good montage ;D

0:28 also.

That is not the point, ofc there are cuts. However this  means they stalked their dog all around the place and kept messing with the camera. /maybe was of multiple different days/. Seems too staged for Ross on a video that displays a day in the life of a dog. Would of been better if they did not mess around at all.  ::)

This post is a great example:

Quote from: medchiller on December 03, 2013, 01:52:31 AM
Interesting! Makes me wish I had the life of a dog :)

See how this staged crap brainwashes some poor people.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

medchiller

hur9

nice vid
Quote from: medchiller on December 03, 2013, 01:52:31 AM
i highly dont recomend that

JetSurge

Quote from: Rossbach on December 03, 2013, 01:52:01 AM
0:28 also.

That is not the point, ofc there are cuts. However this  means they stalked their dog all around the place and kept messing with the camera. /was of multiple different days/. Seems too staged for Ross on a video that displays a day in the life of a dog.  ::)

So basically what you're saying is that you're jelly of the doggy for having such an awesome life.

ssoR  ::)
Who did that!?

Cooky

wow ross they cared about the position of the camera and making sure there was no water on the lense and they cut the video to make it seem like it was one day

no way omg shame on them!! unreal

what were they thinking??

JetSurge

Quote from: Cooky on December 03, 2013, 01:56:23 AM
wow ross they cared about the position of the camera and making sure there was no water on the lense and they cut the video to make it seem like it was one day

lol wicked smaaart.
Who did that!?

Rossbach

Quote from: Cooky on December 03, 2013, 01:56:23 AM

Quote from: JetSurge on December 03, 2013, 01:55:11 AM

So basically what you're saying is that you're jelly of the doggy for having such an awesome life.

ssoR  ::)

Sadly it is not a normal day for the dog (maybe?), except a staged vid to make it look nice.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

JetSurge

Quote from: Rossbach on December 03, 2013, 01:58:41 AM
Sadly it is not a normal day for the dog (maybe?), except a staged vid to make it look nice.  ::)

Ross is soo jelly.

:P
Who did that!?

Rossbach

Quote from: JetSurge on December 03, 2013, 02:02:02 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on December 03, 2013, 01:58:41 AM
Sadly it is not a normal day for the dog (maybe?), except a staged vid to make it look nice.  ::)

Ross is soo jelly.

:P

mmk, yes, verry, Ross is jelly of a staged dogs life... It is so like humans can't have a similar day, except replacing dogs with humans. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-