June 16, 2024, 07:05:20 PMLatest Member: Gregory
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Off to Korea!

Off to Korea!

Started by Misa, December 04, 2010, 09:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

wtf. totally wrong facts i heard.
But still, the odds are overwhelming against North if all the possible countries do join in.

Allie

What I mentioned is completely the truth.

However, China is considering changing sides, but they are long time partners of the North Koreans and have a bond similar to what US has to the South Koreans.

Styx

I'd hate my race if China did stay at South. >__>

zomniethe4

Doesn't matter, Zom's kicking everyones ass.

Zom

Styx

Quote from: zomniethe4 on December 04, 2010, 10:05:37 PM
Doesn't matter, Zom's kicking everyones ass.

Yea, zom has a huge missle base hidden under his bed. better watchout.  :D

Allie

Quote from: Styx on December 04, 2010, 10:04:27 PM
I'd hate my race if China did stay at South. >__>

You mean North.
And they were with the north because in the Cold War, the US waged an all-out war against everything Communist.
China is Communist.

During the Korean War (probably soon to be known the first Korean War) the United States attacked North Korea near the border of China, and Mao sent a huge troop of chinese warriors who defeated the US and forced them to retreat.
Ever since China's aid of North Korea in the Korean War, China/North Korea have been allies.
After the USSR died, China became North Korea's only ally, though it's predicted that Russia would still help the North if North Korea and South Korea go to war.

thugzy

2 of my mates are currently in South Korea. Another has been living there for the past 2 years.. according to him - it doesn't sound like anything will spark, and its just all words atm

Rest assured there will be no "3rd world war" - i doubt that s**t will happen again

Allie

December 04, 2010, 10:16:48 PM #22 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 10:21:14 PM by Allie
I'm gonna trust the South Korean government over your friends.
It's more than just words when the North casts an air strike against a South Korean island like they did several days ago.

Besides, even if it's just words, I'm just relaying the message.
The South says if the North keeps provoking them, they will attack back.
The seriousness is enough for the United States to send troops to go through drills with the South Korean army.
North Korea says if they continue with their drills, they will attack the South.

Also, I also doubt it'll spark the third world war, I think it'll stay in the pacific.
But if the North actually holds water, it's likely the US will ask Britain to join in, thus possibly making the war drag into China since Britain has to fly OVER China to get to Korea.

Kevin

December 04, 2010, 11:43:33 PM #23 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 11:45:28 PM by Kevin
North Korea would get blown away, the United States would get involved and that'd be the end of northerners.

This is mainly because North Korea condemned U.S., Japan, and South Korea.

Jason321

mo9

my point of view is that before any country allai/ enemy has enough time to interfier the north koreans would have bombed the south
btw allie would u mind telling me more abt the 2 korea's ive got info abt the past but whats going on now ? 
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: mo9 on December 05, 2010, 05:26:36 PM
my point of view is that before any country allai/ enemy has enough time to interfier the north koreans would have bombed the south
btw allie would u mind telling me more abt the 2 korea's ive got info abt the past but whats going on now ? 

The US already has troops stationed in South Korea preparing for North Korea.
Japan is right next to North Korea, and the US is stationed in Japan preparing Japan as well.
The North has nuclear weapons, but even if they used it immediately, the US/South Korea/Japan would have a fast enough reaction to attack back before the North finished the war.

Kevin

The use of nuclear weapons would be stupid on N Korea's behalf. It'd effect pretty much everyone (depending on the type of explosive).

zulu202

IGN: Intonium/1337

Creator of the term Dead Period
RAM SPAM

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-