May 24, 2024, 06:54:05 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Off to Korea!

Off to Korea!

Started by Misa, December 04, 2010, 09:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misa

Tmr morning. Bye~ Back on 12th December.

Jason321

There is like a mini war over there between the north and the south, so yeah, where a crash helmet.

Ignition

Mr_V

Allie

You're insane.
I've been alert on the news on North Korea/South Korea lately, and the south declared that if the north provokes them one more time, the South is going to send an air strike against the north, sparking the war.
It's likely they'll be at war before Christmas, so this is NOT the time to go to Korea.

coolkaran100

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2010, 01:59:06 PM
You're insane.
I've been alert on the news on North Korea/South Korea lately, and the south declared that if the north provokes them one more time, the South is going to send an air strike against the north, sparking the war.
It's likely they'll be at war before Christmas, so this is NOT the time to go to Korea.
yea u would die o lord stay back gl if u survive dont go dun  die  O_O well bye if u goeing but explain 2 your parents 2 stay back for a while.

Banned for halo push pro.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2010, 01:59:06 PM
You're insane.

South wouldn't do that, they would get absolutely destroyed by the North. Also, North Korea has been making false threats at USA for a long time, such as nuking them, destroying their satellites, but none have come true as far as I remember. =/

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Iridion

Quote from: iwasbobo on December 04, 2010, 04:28:27 PM
South wouldn't do that, they would get absolutely destroyed by the North. Also, North Korea has been making false threats at USA for a long time, such as nuking them, destroying their satellites, but none have come true as far as I remember. =/
cold war was just a stupid big threat or am i wrong and we had black ops all around the world

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: iwasbobo on December 04, 2010, 04:28:27 PM

Apparently you don't keep in touch with the news of North/South Korea.
Therefore, try not to argue with someone who does.

I'll give you a hint.
The korean war would probably spark the third world war.

Bounty

Quote from: Misa on December 04, 2010, 09:58:17 AM
Tmr morning. Bye~ Back on 12th December.

Say Hi to Kim Jong Il for me. :)

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Styx

He won't be back.
Quote from: Bounty on December 04, 2010, 09:18:05 PM
Say Hi to Kim Jong Il for me. :)
He died? >:|

Allie

Actually, Kim Jong-Il's assistant died, none of us bothered to read the article, just assumed.

Though it is believed that Kim Jong-Un will be the next dictator rather soon.

Styx

Why would north korea want to start a war?
They'd get destroyed, South has America, China, Russia and some others on their side.
North are actually kinda crazy if you ask me.

Allie

North:
North Korea
China
Russia~Probably~

South:
South Korea
United States
Japan
Britain~Possibly~
France~Possibly~
Germany~Possibly~