June 15, 2024, 04:30:22 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » so allie are you goin to give me my other 400m?

so allie are you goin to give me my other 400m?

Started by droid zylon1, December 05, 2013, 11:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

I never asked for a screenie. I wasn't obligated to give you any of it, so I decided against giving you anything further when you became openly rude and disrespectful.
Warning message or not, you took the risk when deleting the character. It is not my responsibility to fix your mistakes.

Next time I hope you'll appreciate the help you're given. As I said, I didn't have to help at all.

droid zylon1

wasnt my fault you didnt program a warning msg. not my fault nlog didnt make one. i should get it all back. i showed proof i had 1.4b.

Bombz

Materger

Usually items that were scammed or lost because of player made mistakes never get a refund on their lost items so be a bit more appreciative of the help you got. ;c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Iridion

Quote from: droid zylon1 on December 05, 2013, 11:31:17 AM
wasnt my fault you didnt program a warning msg. not my fault nlog didnt make one. i should get it all back. i showed proof i had 1.4b.
did you expect to delete your account and have everything untouched? loool you idiot

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Thornz

not even sure why anybody would ever delete a bot. Seems like it would be better to sell it and start a new acc ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Purple

I'm actually on g5's side. ZG somehow overlooked making a simple warning message saying that gigas would be deleted when deleting your bot. It's ZG's fault and ZG should give the gigas back.

^**** im special xd

Selene

You're not going to get it back so you should just give up. Maybe if you approached your words in a better manner you could of got it back, but you didn't instead you did the opposite of that therefore why should Allie give you the rest of the gigas back if you acted like that? We should of made a warning sign, but you could of asked a couple of players before doing so because with that kind of amount of gigas you had I would of been much more careful and double checked before deleting my account. By you telling us about this we made a warning sign and gave you back most of your gigas and you should be grateful that we did. Allie could of been a ***** and ignored your topic and went on with her day so stop being so selfish. If I was Allie I would of just ignored your topic with the comments you were making because with the kind of behavior you were making wasn't necessary, at all. You started getting upset and saying rude comments before Allie even seeing your topic. You were mad and we understand of course, but don't be so rude when Allie hasn't even seen the topic is really selfish and stupid on your side. You were asking to become a staff on BOTS!! because you said you have the necessary skills? Lol, okay well if you ever want to become a staff at ZG the first step is to realize your many problems.

Anyway, that's all I got to say.

Cooky

medchiller

Rossbach

When was ZG responsible for any loss of currency / items regardless on how they did not forewarn you about your stupidity.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

delete bot = everything on acc except gifts gone

u could have sent urself 1.4b thru gifts smh
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 05, 2013, 11:07:46 PM
delete bot = everything on acc except gifts gone

u could have sent urself 1.4b thru gifts smh

the items in your stashes and inventory stay also

Allie

Quote from: Selene on December 05, 2013, 08:35:07 PM
You're not going to get it back so you should just give up. Maybe if you approached your words in a better manner you could of got it back, but you didn't instead you did the opposite of that therefore why should Allie give you the rest of the gigas back if you acted like that? We should of made a warning sign, but you could of asked a couple of players before doing so because with that kind of amount of gigas you had I would of been much more careful and double checked before deleting my account. By you telling us about this we made a warning sign and gave you back most of your gigas and you should be grateful that we did. Allie could of been a ***** and ignored your topic and went on with her day so stop being so selfish. If I was Allie I would of just ignored your topic with the comments you were making because with the kind of behavior you were making wasn't necessary, at all. You started getting upset and saying rude comments before Allie even seeing your topic. You were mad and we understand of course, but don't be so rude when Allie hasn't even seen the topic is really selfish and stupid on your side. You were asking to become a staff on BOTS!! because you said you have the necessary skills? Lol, okay well if you ever want to become a staff at ZG the first step is to realize your many problems.

Anyway, that's all I got to say.

oh god, first post of yours i cant read.
please use the enter button next time.

i answered this in PMs in a nice enough way to close this topic.

Quote from: Allie on December 05, 2013, 11:30:57 AM
You hit the delete button. You should not have gotten what you already got back.
I should not have to give you a warning that **** will be deleted when you hit a delete button.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-