2 (6.9%)
Unlock her. She wouldn't scam!
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Thornz

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 10, 2013, 10:57:10 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 10:45:50 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on December 10, 2013, 10:29:00 PM
Are you people who are on Rage's side literally retarded? Her story was the worst cover up I have ever seen. Ten year old children have come up with more believable stories. People say "I know her she is really nice and gives items in events she would never scam!" but you probably do not really know her. Everyone has an internet persona and a real life persona. She is not worth all the time and effort.

Or another solution could be to tell her that if she returns (not sure if she already did) all the scammed items, then she will only be banned for 30 days. Then ban her permanently.

Personally, I don't believe her story one bit. BUT I'm willing to give her te benefit of the doubt until Allie makes an official decision. Rage has always been very nice, and that's the only reason I'm still seeig if there's te slightest chance she's actually telling the truth. No matter how retarded her story sounds ::)

Opinion based off your experiences with her through the internet.

GAWD FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M NOT SAYING TO UNBAN HER CAUSE SHE'S #!@&$ NICE!!!!

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Rossbach

Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 11:00:28 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on December 10, 2013, 10:57:10 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 10:45:50 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on December 10, 2013, 10:29:00 PM
Are you people who are on Rage's side literally retarded? Her story was the worst cover up I have ever seen. Ten year old children have come up with more believable stories. People say "I know her she is really nice and gives items in events she would never scam!" but you probably do not really know her. Everyone has an internet persona and a real life persona. She is not worth all the time and effort.

Or another solution could be to tell her that if she returns (not sure if she already did) all the scammed items, then she will only be banned for 30 days. Then ban her permanently.

Personally, I don't believe her story one bit. BUT I'm willing to give her te benefit of the doubt until Allie makes an official decision. Rage has always been very nice, and that's the only reason I'm still seeig if there's te slightest chance she's actually telling the truth. No matter how retarded her story sounds ::)

Opinion based off your experiences with her through the internet.

GAWD FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M NOT SAYING TO UNBAN HER CAUSE SHE'S #!@&$ NICE!!!!

Ofc not.

Quote from: Thornz on December 07, 2013, 01:29:22 AM
Can GMs/Admins check marketplace logs? Cause I accidently bought a 100m ice-bot from rage's shop XP

Anyways, keep her banned.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

@nanak

-deep breath-  ok, I see what you meant. Lol

@ross

That's not why I want her unbanned. She already paid me back in items ::)

I don't even want her unbanned necessarily. I just want more evidence....

Not pants

Rossbach

Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 11:19:08 PM
@nanak

-deep breath-  ok, I see what you meant. Lol

@ross

That's not why I want her unbanned. She already paid me back in items ::)

I don't even want her unbanned necessarily. I just want more evidence....

What Rage needs is more evidence actually. Allie has logs of all this happening, this is is enough evidence to perm ban her. Her defense to this story is something that is basically impossible. What is next? Every scammer uses this same exact defense even though they can't properly prove it with evidence, and because of the slight 1/1000000000000000000000000000billion chance it is true it means every scammer would get away with it?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bombz

I think we should just give her a 365 day ban (or 366, leap year  ;D) instead of perm  :o  :o  :o

Thornz

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 10, 2013, 11:50:07 PM
Another solution could be to ban her for 3 months and then monitor her. And if she even scams 1mil gigas the she gets perm banned.
I guess that's a solution. It keeps bugging me that she prolly is te one that scanner my 80m tho....

Not pants

Bombz

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 11, 2013, 12:14:01 AM
Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 11:52:34 PM
Another solution could be to ban her for 3 months and then monitor her. And if she even scams 1mil gigas the she gets perm banned.
I guess that's a solution. It keeps bugging me that she prolly is te one that scanner my 80m tho....

I think she should be able to keep her account but nothing on it. So she will have her level and same account but no items, gigas coins etc. I am only suggesting this because I am putting myself in her shoes and (although she did scam a lot), it sucks to be PERM banned from any game regardless of that fact. If everyone gets their items back, then it should be fine giving her a 3month ban and letting her keep her account with nothing on it.

Yeah

A perm ban is too harsh  :P

Thornz

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 11, 2013, 12:14:01 AM
Quote from: Thornz on December 10, 2013, 11:52:34 PM

I think she should be able to keep her account but nothing on it. So she will have her level and same account but no items, gigas coins etc. I am only suggesting this because I am putting myself in her shoes and (although she did scam a lot), it sucks to be PERM banned from any game regardless of that fact. If everyone gets their items back, then it should be fine giving her a 3month ban and letting her keep her account with nothing on it.
+1
(she should be able to keep her MetoWings and DM...)

Not pants

Allie

-Rage- has been unlocked, with all rares, gigas and coins stripped.
Be happy I've decided to unlock you - hope to see you in-game.

Zain123456

Rage got unlocked , I Wona meet her in the game  ::)
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

Bombz

Its awesome that she's unlocked

but with this:
Quote from: Allie on December 11, 2013, 06:05:14 AM
with all rares, gigas and coins stripped.

I think she quits

lol

BillGates

i can't understand why no1 got scammed when rage was banned  ::)

Materger

Quote from: Bombz on December 11, 2013, 10:09:42 AM
Its awesome that she's unlocked

but with this:
with all rares, gigas and coins stripped.

I think she quits

lol

Only an immature brat would quit if that happened, she's most likely grateful her account was unlocked.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

qolderman

-Rage- has been unlocked, with all rares, gigas and coins stripped.
Be happy I've decided to unlock you - hope to see you in-game.
congrats
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Zain123456 on December 11, 2013, 08:55:59 AM
Rage got unlocked , I Wona meet her in the game  ::)
why? you already done enough trouble don't you think?, this all setuation is all because of you, so you are going to talk to her and make some more trouble?
I know you and i know that's what you're gonna do, every dingle thing that had a slight of trouble, you go and make it worse..

anyway Thanks for believing Rage and unbanning her, if no proofs on both sides then taking her stuff will be an enough punishment (although i don't think she has needed her stuff taking anyway) but you are keeping her Perm stuff right? (DM, MW, DK)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-