June 17, 2024, 11:08:38 AMLatest Member: EdgarSip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Anyone

Anyone

Started by Purple, December 15, 2013, 02:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

have any tips for typing faster? I'm worried that i've hit my max consistent speed with the way I type. I don't fully use Touch Typing as I don't keep my fingers placed correctly, but it's also not like i'm pecking. I normally use all fingers on my left hand and 2 on my right.

Consistent speed of about 105

pls help

^**** im special xd

Purple

Quote from: Dannii on December 15, 2013, 02:56:11 AM
Try keyboard smash.. Yeye.

Please keep your spam elsewhere.

^**** im special xd

JustRK

It's hard to correct a habit. If anything you would have to start slow and teach yourself to incorporate the rest of your fingers which is one method or familiarize yourself with the small flaws in the way you currently type and make your movements more efficient.

Though anyone that types over 100wpm shouldn't be too worried about getting faster, unless there's a specific reason.

Godz

Try a mechanical keypad
(Corsair)

Corr

These things take time to develop, just have your fingers placed where they're supposed to be and do some drills like typing random sentences, eventually you'll know exactly what finger presses what button.

I still can't type fast when I have to include numbers like 234235345234978987 and shit like that, even when I have too shift I slow down. Just takes time and practice.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

why would you need to type that fast or even faster asmitten???

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on December 15, 2013, 05:11:59 AM

yea seriously

105 wpm is more then enough for any job that would require a certain typing speed

this is just for your own benefit? or you have some goal in mind?

Bombz

105 is good enough young grasshopper  8) 8)

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on December 15, 2013, 05:57:01 AM

yea seriously

105 wpm is more then enough for any job that would require a certain typing speed

pretty sure there are some jobs that require more than 105wpm, though nothing i'd be interested in doing.

I just don't wanna reach my max speed. If I wanna get faster, I should be able to, which i'm finding to be rather difficult with the way that I currently type.

Apparently the world record is 360wpm with 97.22% accuracy. If I wanna get that one day, there's no real reason why I shouldn't be able to other than typing technique

^**** im special xd

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on December 15, 2013, 01:03:14 PM

yea seriously

pretty sure there are some jobs that require more than 105wpm, though nothing i'd be interested in doing.

I just don't wanna reach my max speed. If I wanna get faster, I should be able to, which i'm finding to be rather difficult with the way that I currently type.

Apparently the world record is 360wpm with 97.22% accuracy. If I wanna get that one day, there's no real reason why I shouldn't be able to other than typing technique
or maybe you can put your fingers to a better use

thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on December 15, 2013, 01:20:37 PM

yea seriously

nty

typing is pretty enjoyable imo and the faster i can type the faster my apm will be in sc2 ::)

^**** im special xd

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on December 15, 2013, 02:04:00 PM
Quote from: Iridion on December 15, 2013, 01:20:37 PM

yea seriously

nty

typing is pretty enjoyable imo and the faster i can type the faster my apm will be in sc2 ::)

weird asmitten is weird

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-