June 16, 2024, 08:34:51 PMLatest Member: Gregory
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » king of bvb!

king of bvb!

Started by BillGates, December 17, 2013, 10:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillGates

yeah,king of bvb is bombz! he pwn everyone!! ::)

Bombz

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

opuiq3

December 19, 2013, 12:12:19 AM #4 Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:14:24 AM by opuiq3
I am the king of base that's why your "Former Base King"

^yw allie

Bombz

opuiq3

Quote from: Bombz on December 19, 2013, 12:16:31 AM
Quote from: opuiq3 on December 19, 2013, 12:12:19 AM

Your picture dosent even make sense the kind gentleman is pointing his middle finger up

^yw allie

Thornz

Bombz, you still da king. Allie doesn't seem to grasp that events are designed to be won. If someone wins one of Cooky's races, it doesn't make said person the king of racing. Now if you had issued a challenge, that's different, but you didn't. You merely offered anyone that was skilled enough to beat you 5m. If someone did succeed to beat you, it's different, cause its an event, and you obv wouldn't be trying your hardest to win if you weren't actually defesing your title. Allie's admin skills aren't even the point, although it still wasn't fair. Te point is that anyone who beats you in your event isn't the new "king"  ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

opuiq3

Quote from: Thornz on December 19, 2013, 12:29:19 AM
Lamp, you still da king. Allie doesn't seem to grasp that events are designed to be won. If someone wins one of Cooky's races, it doesn't make said person the king of racing. Now if you had issued a challenge, that's different, but you didn't. You merely offered anyone that was skilled enough to beat you 5m. If someone did succeed to beat you, it's different, cause its an event, and you obv wouldn't be trying your hardest to win if you weren't actually defesing your title. Allie's admin skills aren't even the point, although it still wasn't fair. Te point is that anyone who beats you in your event isn't the new "king"  ::)
You can thank me later, I take my thanks in gigas

^yw allie

Cooky

allie is the queen she cant be the king

opuiq3

Quote from: Cooky on December 19, 2013, 12:32:33 AM
Lamp is the king he cant be the queen
Do I have to fix everything?

^yw allie

Bombz

Quote from: Thornz on December 19, 2013, 12:29:19 AM
Bombz, you still da king. Allie doesn't seem to grasp that events are designed to be won. If someone wins one of Cooky's races, it doesn't make said person the king of racing. Now if you had issued a challenge, that's different, but you didn't. You merely offered anyone that was skilled enough to beat you 5m. If someone did succeed to beat you, it's different, cause its an event, and you obv wouldn't be trying your hardest to win if you weren't actually defesing your title. Allie's admin skills aren't even the point, although it still wasn't fair. Te point is that anyone who beats you in your event isn't the new "king"  ::)

yeeeees you get the point. say that to allie cause she can't get that in her brain!!! Thanks  :)

Quote from: opuiq3 on December 19, 2013, 12:27:06 AM
Quote from: Bombz on December 19, 2013, 12:16:31 AM
Quote from: opuiq3 on December 19, 2013, 12:12:19 AM

Your picture dosent even make sense the kind gentleman is pointing his middle finger up

>:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Cooky on December 19, 2013, 12:32:33 AM
allie is the queen she cant be the king

cheaters can't be queen/king

Bombz

and she needs to change back my custom title. smh

opuiq3

^yw allie

Purple

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-