June 15, 2024, 11:10:39 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP

update?!?!?

Started by droid zylon1, December 19, 2013, 11:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

All of a sudden i got really laggy and d.c'ed now my client is sayin internet issues but it says 284 files to be added via updater. update being added???

droid zylon1

Purple

yeah double post to say 'nevermind' instead of deleting thread

gj gj gj

^**** im special xd

Bombz

mygodZzZ

that reminds me, when is the update even coming?

Allie

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 20, 2013, 08:12:15 AM
that reminds me, when is the update even coming?

Saturday, Sunday at the latest.
I heard from kenny, he's just been busy (doin sometin else) and will release scroll update either this saturday or next tuesday.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

droid zylon1

Allie

kenny wants to release tomorrow instead of today.
updates confirmed tomorrow (sunday). it will (should) consist of both the sector and scroll update.

hur9

Quote from: Allie on December 21, 2013, 02:37:14 PM
updates confirmed tomorrow (sunday). it will (should) consist of both the sector and scroll update.
omg ty
(click to show/hide)

Bombz

Quote from: Allie on December 21, 2013, 02:37:14 PM

wooo

droid zylon1

Dang. was told 1:00 today. but alright no bigger. its worth the wait :). just kinda tired of gettin half gp because im a member. something should be done about that. we pay $$$ to get half gp -.-

Allie

Quote from: droid zylon1 on December 21, 2013, 03:30:18 PM
Dang. was told 1:00 today. but alright no bigger. its worth the wait :). just kinda tired of gettin half gp because im a member. something should be done about that. we pay $$$ to get half gp -.-

?

Purple

gp is based off of base xp u nub

^**** im special xd

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on December 21, 2013, 03:45:53 PM

?
im lvl 252. i get like 1k gp per 228 round (on hard).  people lvl 225 gets 2k per match. i get half gp per round.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-