March 28, 2024, 07:52:23 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Base Update - requires input from players

Base Update - requires input from players

Started by Santa, December 25, 2013, 02:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

List things you want to see added, changed, or removed from Base, and if others agree with you I will be modifying this topic to contain every change that will be done to Base.

Thanks.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Epic xD

December 25, 2013, 02:58:10 PM #2 Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:05:11 PM by Epic xD
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWdsnH_fRCWdGRSMXdZUVJFQUxjTlZIam9ra2trOUE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
^This plus readjusting HP drop rates for each mercenary will solve any problems with mercs.

Also, the OP items tag should be updated...
-Meto Jack
-Member flags
-Raid armor
-Miasma
-Dark Bot
-Reaper flags
-I would say +4 shoulders and shields for diversity in builds, which this game severely lacks

As long as mercs such as Xab and Turret are readjusted, I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that should be banned in the OP tag...

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Santa

Quote from: Epic xD on December 25, 2013, 02:58:10 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWdsnH_fRCWdGRSMXdZUVJFQUxjTlZIam9ra2trOUE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
^This plus readjusting HP drop rates for each mercenary will solve any problems with mercs.

-Meto Jack
-Member flags
-Raid armor
-I would say +4 shoulders and shields for diversity in builds, which this game severely lacks

As long as mercs such as Xab and Turret are readjusted, I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that should be banned in the OP tag...

Alright, for each merc can you do the following:

Merc Name - % hp respawn

Zain123456

-Meto Jack
-Member flags
-Raid armor

i agree
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

Epic xD

Quote from: Santa on December 25, 2013, 03:04:38 PM

Merc Name - % hp respawn
The only thing I can give you are estimates since I'm not sure how much is really fair. I know which mercs should drop more HP, but I'm not sure on the exact quantities. I'd really need to test that with you in order to make this as effective, fair, accurate, and professional as possible.

I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Corr

Make all the bases HP in every map equal too the HP of the Blue Industrobe base map.

Make all the bases TD in every map equal too the TD of the Blue Industrobe base map.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Reviax

-Meto Jack
-Member flags
-Raid armor
^Also add Miasma and Darkbot (or whatever the hell it's called) to that list.

Epic xD

Quote from: Corr on December 25, 2013, 03:52:09 PM
Make all the bases HP in every map equal too the HP of the Blue Industrobe base map.

Make all the bases TD in every map equal too the TD of the Blue Industrobe base map.
Yes, this is actually true. The blue base in Industrobe has more HP than the red base; the red base should have the same HP as the blue one...

Quote from: Reviax on December 25, 2013, 03:53:06 PM
^Also add Miasma and Darkbot (or whatever the hell it's called) to that list.
I updated my list.

Santa

Quote from: Epic xD on December 25, 2013, 03:30:47 PM
Quote from: Santa on December 25, 2013, 03:04:38 PM

Merc Name - % hp respawn
The only thing I can give you are estimates since I'm not sure how much is really fair. I know which mercs should drop more HP, but I'm not sure on the exact quantities. I'd really need to test that with you in order to make this as effective, fair, accurate, and professional as possible.

Estimates are a good start, I can release it then you guys can test it and tell me what changes should be made from there.

Reviax

Quote from: Epic xD on December 25, 2013, 04:04:35 PMI updated my list.
Silver just reminded me that the new Reaper flag should be on the OP list as well.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Epic xD

Quote from: Santa on December 25, 2013, 04:14:35 PM
Estimates are a good start, I can release it then you guys can test it and tell me what changes should be made from there.
I put some rough estimates down on the same Google doc. I want feedback from some other basers, so those values might change.

Bombz

KillerPig

Quote from: Dannii on December 25, 2013, 04:21:54 PM
remove base completely.
DONT listen to this

-Meto Jack
-Member flags
-Raid armor
-Miasma
-Dark Bot
-Reaper flags

DO listen to this

in the future (like way after all this stuff has been fixed) we can toss you guys a map idea we have.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-