BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Allods Online

Allods Online

Started by Kevin, December 06, 2010, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Jason321

Is it a cheap version of wow?

Kevin

There's no such thing as a cheap version of wow.

Jason321

Is, BOI-Battle of Immortals, A Free WoW, Better Actully >.>

Allie

You guys ****ing suck.
You noobs are just jealous you'll never experience World of Warcraft: Kataclysm releasing tomorrow.

Xrow

Looks like every other mmorpg.

kev453

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2010, 05:39:38 PM
You guys ****ing suck.
You noobs are just jealous you'll never experience World of Warcraft: Kataclysm releasing tomorrow.

Already released down here. You shoulda seen EB Games stores. They were literally covered in WoW posters.

Kevin

World of Warcraft is only popular because of the p2p aspect and it draws you in.

Much like Runescape, Wow is one of those games that isn't even the newest MMORPG, but get's all of the attention because it's P2P. As Allie says, Photoshop sucks because you have to pay for it plus she doesn't like it's features, well the same can be said for WOW.

kev453

Quote from: Kevin on December 07, 2010, 08:37:55 PM
World of Warcraft is only popular because of the p2p aspect and it draws you in.

Much like Runescape, Wow is one of those games that isn't even the newest MMORPG, but get's all of the attention because it's P2P. As Allie says, Photoshop sucks because you have to pay for it plus she doesn't like it's features, well the same can be said for WOW.

^Win.

Allie

Worgens were released in the Alliance too.
I'd heard of Goblins in the Horde, but the Alliance has a new member too.
Woo, go WoW!

Kevin

Quote from: Allie on December 08, 2010, 06:02:14 PM
Worgens were released in the Alliance too.
I'd heard of Goblins in the Horde, but the Alliance has a new member too.
Woo, go WoW!

You play Wow den?

Allie

Kevin

December 08, 2010, 08:17:38 PM #12 Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:23:15 PM by Kevin
Used to, now I dedicate my time on here and Forsaken.

My 65 frost mage and 72 warrior is probably deleted for inactivity.

I think anyways... Mage was probably lower.

Allie

Anyway, you should know I have never played and probably will never play World of Warcraft so iunno what a frost mage is.
A friend who LOVES World of Warcraft does nothing but tell me everyday the latest things that are happening in WoW.

Kevin

Forsaken World + BoutCheetah = 2006 Runescape.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-