April 25, 2024, 02:18:50 PMLatest Member: duc20031997
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership Shop

Membership Shop

Started by Selene, December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 02:46:35 AM by Selene
The Membership Shop is an exclusive market only available to players with an active subscription. It will contain items that can be bought with their current gigas or a new special currency that can only be obtained from a members only map.

We thought it would be a great idea if we had the community participate with this concept by thinking of ideas that should be in the shop and if we like the idea(s) we will consider using them. As of right now we have several concepts, but we also wanted you as the community to share your opinions with us. Just letting you know that this isn't a future update it's just an idea and could possibly be an update in the near future.

What we thought of (staff):

- Skins
- Discount
- Member map which you can collect tokens to buy special items
- Name changer in-game (no longer on forums)
- Member flags will be moved to MS

Cooky

sounds neat

ill try to come up with some ideas

Experiences

I like the idea. I'll try to come up with something.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

123bomb123

No OP items, only cosmetic please.  ::) Obviously won't happen but at least it's out there.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Selene

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 29, 2013, 11:38:57 PM
No OP items, only cosmetic please.  ::) Obviously won't happen but at least it's out there.
We wouldn't have any OP items.

Cooky

heres a thought

maybe make it so non members can use (E) parts too

but have it so that members can buy (E) parts in the membership shop

then u are pleasing non members while also provided a real nice advantage of being a member

Selene

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 29, 2013, 11:35:04 PM
Cool but is the new currency only for members or can we buy for others?
Only members.

opuiq3

^yw allie

JustRK

Keep the current experience cap 65k for non-members and Sell a buff card (100 & 50 games) that removes it for members that can only be bought with special currency.  Possibly able to be stacked with an exp doubler since not that many people can afford it anyway

The new maps already make it super easy to level so if someone wants to take some time to play the special members only map having an uncapped game would make it worth their while. This would also make it so that hackers have an extremely small chance of being able to buy one of these and abuse it. (seeing as they would have to buy member and risk paying for nothing).

Make the 50 game buff card 55% of the total cost of 100 games to encourage people to save special currency.

it's a what ever idea though, wouldn't be offended if it was terrible or not. I'm pretty sure this would entice more people to be members though.

Quote from: Cooky on December 29, 2013, 11:44:23 PM
heres a thought

but have it so that members can buy (E) parts in the membership shop

then u are pleasing non members while also provided a real nice advantage of being a member

the community is really close knit though, so any non-member could just ask one of their friends to quickly buy any E part available in the membership shop eliminating it's rarity entirely.  Unless E parts could only be purchased through the special currency and not gigas.

Cooky

Please share your thoughts and ideas everyone

if you ever wanted to play a part in a future update here's your chance!

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 12:19:36 AM
so any non-member could just ask one of their friends to quickly buy any E part available in the membership shop eliminating it's rarity entirely.  

uhh not exactly

they would be expensive..

and they could be untradeable if that wasn't good enough

Reviax

I don't like this at all. To me this looks like Member Flags except with many different parts instead of just flags.

Hope this never happens. =(

Cooky

Quote from: Reviax on December 30, 2013, 01:35:56 AM
I don't like this at all. To me this looks like Member Flags except with many different parts instead of just flags.

Selene already said there would be no OP items  ...

Purple

Quote from: Selene on December 29, 2013, 11:40:24 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 29, 2013, 11:38:57 PM
We wouldn't have any OP items.

Highly unlikely.

I'll make an effort to point out every item that gives an advantage over the normal items available within the game, excluding event items, as they're already OP.

^**** im special xd

JustRK

we're basically asking you, aside from op parts, what would you like to see in the game. things like different armor skins or
being able to earn a x2 exp card with the special currency.    if you don't like a certain idea someone else said, you could always expand your explanation instead of completely shooting down the whole idea  :P

Cooky

yeah instead of just saying u don't like it u should say what u want.. that's what this thread is for

share your ideas!

Smash1337

So what will we be getting? Anything new? Or is it gonna be stuff already out with a different name and color added

Probs just a stunt to get more people to buy membership

mic99

awesome sauce

gladmembers get more benefits. there wasnt many for them

Cooky

Quote from: Smash1337 on December 30, 2013, 02:12:44 AM
So what will we be getting? Anything new? Or is it gonna be stuff already out with a different name and color added

u are supposed to share your ideas and tell us what you want to see!

hur9

Quote from: Cooky on December 30, 2013, 02:23:48 AM
Quote from: Smash1337 on December 30, 2013, 02:12:44 AM

u are supposed to share your ideas and tell us what you want to see!
colored text for members

Selene

I can tell you now that coloured text for members will not happen.

nothinbutnet

December 30, 2013, 02:35:21 AM #21 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 02:38:32 AM by nothinbutnet
I'm glad membership could potentially be getting a buff, instead of being nerfed  like always.

- It would be nice to have ability to gamble gigas and coins in shop with a spin wheel(or something). You would have to use special currency and gigas/coins but u only win gigas/coins back if u win, so u have to use up your special currency to gamble.

- New levels that are member-only and have to be bought with new currency.

- New currency should be non-tradable and can't be bought so that people will have to work for currency.

- New currency should be acquired only by the amount of points/kills from games, so nubs can't leech to get currency.
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Godz

Make a custom gear option for billions!

Selene

Thornz

Coupons that let you change the bot type of a part. They'd be reasonably priced, maybe around 1-3m to change single part

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Reviax

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 01:42:24 AM

we're basically asking you, aside from op parts, what would you like to see in the game. things like different armor skins or
being able to earn a x2 exp card with the special currency.    if you don't like a certain idea someone else said, you could always expand your explanation instead of completely shooting down the whole idea  :P
More or less, I don't want this to be similar to the Zylon Coin Shop. New part skins with the same stats as already existing parts is all good with me. Not too sure about what I think of more exp. Members already hit the cap fairly easily with the new sector maps.

Not sure if this is possible, but maybe players could use the currency to change their attack effects? It's kinda the same thing as different part skins except with a twist. I'd also really like to see new shield and shoulder skins. Getting a little tired of seeing everybody with a Discus and Omnikeeper.

I hope that this shop will not shoot down the rarity of some items.

Will this member map give exp as well or currency only?

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 30, 2013, 03:01:09 AM
Coupons that let you change the bot type of a part. They'd be reasonably priced, maybe around 1-3m to change single part

I would love this!

Godz

Quote from: Cooky on December 30, 2013, 03:06:24 AM
Quote from: Thornz on December 30, 2013, 03:01:09 AM

I would love this!
Oh yeah please please please please make this^
Please!

mygodZzZ

I really like the idea, but please keep the member flags in-game and the name changer for both.
because lets say, your pc is down, but you really want to change your name while your member is almost over.
You can have the option to change your name on forums in other game (although it won't bother me :) I put boutcheetah on a disk on key for that case of emergency 8)) I do like the member only maps, will it have good Xpp?

droid zylon1

The best thing members ever recieved was colored text and it got taken away,,,

People with memberships and people who buy zyloncoins is what feeds the game its $$$.

Give us back colored text pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opuiq3

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 01, 2014, 01:15:10 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on January 01, 2014, 01:10:14 AM

People with memberships and people who buy zyloncoins is what feeds the game its $$$.

Give us back colored text pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

They say it would be cluttered but it wont be. What made the lobby cluttered was the multiple text colors of staff members but now they are all just orange so its good now.
+1

^yw allie

droid zylon1

Quote from: opuiq3 on January 01, 2014, 01:16:12 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on January 01, 2014, 01:15:10 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on January 01, 2014, 01:10:14 AM

Yes.

They say it would be cluttered but it wont be. What made the lobby cluttered was the multiple text colors of staff members but now they are all just orange so its good now.
+1

I THINK IT SHOULD BE A COMMUNITY VOTE!!! WE SPEND $$$$ FOR THE MEMBER SO THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO OUR OPINIONS! MOST MEMBERS LOVEDDDD COLORED TEXT NOW ITS GONEEEEEEEE!!!!

ADD IT BACK!!
RIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reviax

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 31, 2013, 05:47:41 PM
Maybe the shop could have a 1 day transpack (maybe not tradeable) of every trans that isnt already in the shop. So like there could be a melissa 1 day mandragore 1 day etc??
+1 for Mandragore. Put back General Scourge and White Knight too please~

JustRK

Quote from: Reviax on January 01, 2014, 02:58:29 AM
Maybe the shop could have a 1 day transpack (maybe not tradeable) of every trans that isnt already in the shop. So like there could be a melissa 1 day mandragore 1 day etc??

It was my knowledge that  White Knight  trans was taken away because of the oncoming Winged Army Vs  Swarmed Legion update should that ever drop  :P

That and some people still have that rare bug where white knight will instantly freeze their client if any part of white knight  becomes visible in their screen.

123bomb123

Quote from: JustRK on January 01, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

It was my knowledge that  White Knight  trans was taken away because of the oncoming Winged Army Vs  Swarmed Legion update should that ever drop  :P

That and some people still have that rare bug where white knight will instantly freeze their client if any part of white knight  becomes visible in their screen.
but isn't that obviously a missing file problem that can be fixed? you know by reupdating

because.

Thornz

I thought mandragore was still in the shop o.O

Not pants

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Reviax

Quote from: JustRK on January 01, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

But it was removed like almost a year ago (I think?) and we still don't have that update. Can't they just be added back until that update comes?

123bomb123

Quote from: Thornz on January 01, 2014, 09:27:31 AM
it is for 950k gigas.

because.

Reviax

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 02, 2014, 03:27:39 AM
Quote from: Thornz on January 01, 2014, 09:27:31 AM
it is for 950k gigas.
Woops. Just noticed that earlier today.
Sorry~

klass567

Quote from: Selene on December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM
The Membership Shop is an exclusive market only available to players with an active subscription. It will contain items that can be bought with their current gigas or a new special currency that can only be obtained from a members only map.

We thought it would be a great idea if we had the community participate with this concept by thinking of ideas that should be in the shop and if we like the idea(s) we will consider using them. As of right now we have several concepts, but we also wanted you as the community to share your opinions with us. Just letting you know that this isn't a future update it's just an idea and could possibly be an update in the near future.

- Skins
- Discount
- Member map which you can collect tokens to buy special items
- Name changer in-game (no longer on forums)

it was kinda my idea because i told you about that it had to be improved aint that right selene ? some credit to me please ;)
I like cookies and league of legends.
*ezreal suddenly appears out of nowhere, charging his true shot of barrage*

qolderman

Quote from: nemano9988 on January 02, 2014, 10:02:57 AM
hm, i have few ideas:
1) Its member ranks like staff members have crowns but members would have stars or any other symbols would be cool
2) A colored name, the members would have an option to color there name only shown in room, and maybe in lobby

Those things could be bought in in game shop for gigas or coins or in zc shop

If i would have any other ideas i will update this post :)
awesome idea  :o

^thanks cooky <3

Selene

Quote from: nemano9988 on January 02, 2014, 10:02:57 AM
hm, i have few ideas:
1) Its member ranks like staff members have crowns but members would have stars or any other symbols would be cool
2) A colored name, the members would have an option to color there name only shown in room, and maybe in lobby

Those things could be bought in in game shop for gigas or coins or in zc shop

If i would have any other ideas i will update this post :)
I already said the colour idea will not happen.

hur9

MS?
Edit: nvm got it

hur9

The Membership Shop is an exclusive market only available to players with an active subscription.
what if i got perm membership?

Selene

Quote from: hur90 on January 03, 2014, 11:53:35 PM
The Membership Shop is an exclusive market only available to players with an active subscription.
You would be able to enter the member shop because you're a member.

123bomb123

Quote from: Selene on January 03, 2014, 11:56:03 PM
Quote from: hur90 on January 03, 2014, 11:53:35 PM
You would be able to enter the member shop because you're a member.
sassy I like 8)

add a discount to buffs heh

because.

hur9

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 04, 2014, 12:16:45 AM
add a discount to buffs heh

but members already get a whopping 2x more experience  

KillerPig

the skin idea will be soooo exploitable

1 member buys all skins
gives to every1 else
???

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

Quote from: KillerPig on January 04, 2014, 12:55:59 AM

1 member buys all skins
gives to every1 else
???

I think that the armor skins would show to other players too somehow, otherwise you're right

not sure though

123bomb123

Quote from: Cooky on January 04, 2014, 12:58:11 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on January 04, 2014, 12:55:59 AM

1 member buys all skins
gives to every1 else
???

I think that the armor skins would show to other players too somehow, otherwise you're right

not sure though
maybe u get a coupon and apply to existing armour idk

if it's a mod then what happens when the client updates, would it delete the mod?

because.

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 04, 2014, 01:09:11 AM
if it's a mod then what happens when the client updates, would it delete the mod?

I don't know

Thornz

I actually assumed it would be an untradeable item that you can apply to specific armor when you want it...

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on January 04, 2014, 02:38:19 AM
I actually assumed it would be an untradeable item that you can apply to specific armor when you want it...
that'd be cool 

Pokeh

Good idea, just execute it in a way that gives members benefits of paying while at the same time keeping the meta-game balanced with non-members.

Iridion

yes, must feel more superior!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

qolderman

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 04, 2014, 05:10:03 PM
Quote from: Iridion on January 04, 2014, 05:02:30 PM
yes, must feel more superior!

Well why not? We are paying for membership so we have more options and are superior. And (if your post was directed at me) the set will not have any OP stats and will be something like elektra +5 (which non members can wear).
+1

^thanks cooky <3

DevilzDemise

Would metojack be put in as a considered skin to buy? Or not? Just curious. I wouldn't think it would be, due too it having it's own item and everything. But you never know.

-Speedy-

Heres a suggestion for the shop all members could buy a icon that goes in front of there name on the lobby list. Oh like a certain gun or head that only members could buy.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 25, 2014, 02:13:25 AM
Would metojack be put in as a considered skin to buy? Or not? Just curious. I wouldn't think it would be, due too it having it's own item and everything. But you never know.

I hope, not unless it was super expensive. Would make mine worthless :P

Not pants

-Speedy-

Quote from: Thornz on January 25, 2014, 03:16:42 AM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 25, 2014, 02:13:25 AM

I hope, not unless it was super expensive. Would make mine worthless :P
Doesn't a skin just change the color and look. I dont think it gives you a new items... Think of it like League of Legends.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 25, 2014, 03:21:50 AM
Doesn't a skin just change the color and look. I dont think it gives you a new items... Think of it like League of Legends.

yes but it would decrease value of metojack if there was a metojack skin u could use

then people could just use jack (very common) with metojack skin

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 25, 2014, 03:30:16 AM
If you really want the skin, just mod it (I mean I am assuming you just want the look because there is no difference between jack and meto jack besides the skin).
yes but then other players cant see it

Thornz

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 25, 2014, 03:50:05 AM
Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2014, 03:48:43 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on January 25, 2014, 03:30:16 AM
If you really want the skin, just mod it (I mean I am assuming you just want the look because there is no difference between jack and meto jack besides the skin).
yes but then other players cant see it

I never understood why people care so much about that (at least with this item). I can understand if it was an actual rare item (now a lot of people have meto jack). 

Still a lot more that want it and don't have it. I keep getting offers for mine. (jark + jark = mato jark?)

Not pants

droid zylon1

Still a lot more that want it and don't have it. I keep getting offers for mine. (jark + jark = mato jark?)
[/quote]
you mean jack ^.^

and would this new type of "Skin" work like hiddenware so i can change the look and the shape? or only re-color / mod?

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on December 29, 2013, 11:44:23 PM
heres a thought

but have it so that members can buy (E) parts in the membership shop for gigas or new currency (non tradeable)

bumping this idea  :D

Selene

Please don't bump your ideas as I look at all of them.

Ramk1ng

January 31, 2014, 03:55:00 PM #69 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:00:29 PM by Ramk1ng
Allrighty, after reading 6 pages of suggestions i came up with the following:

Indeed some sort of special currency sounds like a good idea to me and about that, i might be on to something.

What if, with that currency u can buy rare items such as metojack, jackhead or nazicat.

But, when u buy a rare item as such, there would be as example for every 50 items sold ( 50 nazicats ) 1 of the 50 would be perm, 20 of them would be a year and the others would be a month worth. ( these items would be only perhaps tradeble between members if made tradeble, just an idea perhaps )

But that currency would be very hard to get,     In order to not have people go solo and grind it all along, perhaps make it that for doing the membership map, atleast 4 members are required to join the game ( Like 8 people are required to do raid for 8p ).

The mvp would get 3 tokens ( just calling them tokens now) the number 2 would get 2 and the number 3 would get 1 token. So people are now forced to play together.No more leeching in the room or atleast less because people want to earn these tokens.

Edit: u can choose urself wich item u would like to obtain ofcourse and changing from item to item, the amount of chance u will get it for a long time or much uses depends on its rarety.

And who wouldn't wanna have a great chance at getting a perm nazicat?

This idea needs perhaps some more working so feel free to edit stuff about it as a quote but remark every change with red colours.

Just an idea that might be nice.

and isn't this thread supposed to be at  suggestions?

Robocop7ant

If we can collect new tokens, what about adding tcs to the shop?
For a good amount of tokens?
(could make it not tradeable item).
<br />

Cooky

Quote from: Robocop7ant on January 31, 2014, 04:27:46 PM
If we can collect new tokens, what about adding tcs to the shop?
For a good amount of tokens?
(could make it not tradeable item).
+1

droid zylon1

medchiller

Quote from: droid zylon1 on May 14, 2014, 10:09:19 PM
where it at?
This was an idea that never really got developed and implemented so it's not here atm and its questionable if it will be any time soon.

triblion

People are saying no OP items but I think it would be a good thing to add OP items as its members and their currency only so adding new op items like guns and wings. But don't make them better or look better then zylon coins either make them just lower or the same

KillerPig

yeah sure great idea
great idea guys lets add more op items

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

HyperShadic6

Quote from: KillerPig on June 15, 2014, 01:54:10 PM
yeah sure great idea
great idea guys lets add more op items
this
Hey I got an idea
Sell admin passives for members
Yeah
No
No
There are already too many op items. Pls

triblion

Maybe an item that removes an item being bound to our boy (removes untradable)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-