April 27, 2024, 02:27:10 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Ways to Burn Gigas: List

Ways to Burn Gigas: List

Started by 123bomb123, December 30, 2013, 02:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

Well since Gigas/economy is messed and there's like billions ingame we need to burn it.

mystery box (5-10m in shop and has a low chance of op item which could be featured on icon or in forums)
gift tax (if someone gifts gigas u should tax it like 5% [rekt those mules])
cosmetic gigas items (same stats as regular coin items but looks cool as **** and is like 10-15m per 30 days [I'm talking cwas level modding/srymeteor])
maps that cost Gigas to play and drop some cool ass boxes (could drop random items or something worth while, could also be a new PVP map or something but those real pvpers would prob stick with flop :( )

ADD UR SUGGESTIONS I WILL ADD THEM

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

HyperShadic6

First two have been suggested before.
I like the last one +1 to that one.

Cooky

a map that costs gigas to play and drops nice boxes that are random... hey that sounds pretty cool

123bomb123

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on December 30, 2013, 02:51:46 PM
First two have been suggested before.
I like the last one +1 to that one.
mystery box was my old one but I brang it back ;)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

JustRK

December 30, 2013, 03:26:29 PM #4 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 03:28:59 PM by JustRK
The price of regular active & passive skills are a joke.  We should increase the price by about 10,000%

Guard Crush would be 900k  with Ion Wave topping off the chart at 2.3mil. That way people can stop spam buying those and taking them for granted. Since guard crush is the cheapest it would also entice noobs to learn how to use it and not spam rush/uppercut.

Now what about the noobs who are poor? Well I've already suggested a topic weeks ago that would give new players a better starting package that would allow them to use a skill of their choice for free along with other non-tradable coin items so that someone can't just make a new bot and send themselves free skills and coin items.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next, I do believe your idea of a mystery box would be cool if it was in different tiers. Such as this:

Small Mystery Box:   5m  has a 15% chance of giving a rare item and 15% chance of giving Grand Mystery Box
5% chance of turning into a Deluxe Mystery box.   The prize total will not equal more than what could be given from a Grand box.

Grand Mystery Box: 15m  has a 20% chance of giving a rare item. 20% chance to give you a Small Mystery box and
10% chance of turning into a Deluxe Mystery box. The prize total will not equal more than what a Deluxe mystery box could give.

Deluxe Mystery box 45m has a 30% chance of giving a rare item. 20% chance to downgrade, can't pass ultimate in item worth.

Ultimate Mystery box  100m  45% chance of giving rare item. 5% chance to downgrade and no limit on what item it could give, but this has the largest pool of items so getting something extremely rare is unlikely, but very possible.

^ note those percentages are just examples.

Purple

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 03:26:29 PM
The price of regular active & passive skills are a joke.  We should increase the price by about 10,000%

Guard Crush would be 900k  with Ion Wave topping off the chart at 2.3mil. That way people can stop spam buying those and taking them for granted. Since guard crush is the cheapest it would also entice noobs to learn how to use it and not spam rush/uppercut.

Now what about the noobs who are poor? Well I've already suggested a topic weeks ago that would give new players a better starting package that would allow them to use a skill of their choice for free along with other non-tradable coin items so that someone can't just make a new bot and send themselves free skills and coin items.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next, I do believe your idea of a mystery box would be cool if it was in different tiers. Such as this:

Small Mystery Box:   5m  has a 15% chance of giving a rare item and 15% chance of giving Grand Mystery Box
5% chance of turning into a Deluxe Mystery box.   The prize total will not equal more than what could be given from a Grand box.

Grand Mystery Box: 15m  has a 20% chance of giving a rare item. 20% chance to give you a Small Mystery box and
10% chance of turning into a Deluxe Mystery box. The prize total will not equal more than what a Deluxe mystery box could give.

Deluxe Mystery box 45m has a 30% chance of giving a rare item. 20% chance to downgrade, can't pass ultimate in item worth.

Ultimate Mystery box  100m  45% chance of giving rare item. 5% chance to downgrade and no limit on what item it could give, but this has the largest pool of items so getting something extremely rare is unlikely, but very possible.

Increase the price of II skills by a drastic amount, not normal skills. Once you get high enough level you only use normal skills for PvP and BvB, and I don't think encouraging the use of II skills in competitive modes would be a very good idea. I do think the prices are very low, though, and should receive a slight increase.

I also don't think making low level players pick one skill and use it for 100 games is very smart. If GC costs 900k, a low level wouldn't be able to buy it again until about level 150(?). That's my guess. Unless you want to encourage leeching even more.

I like the mystery box idea.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

im not in favor of increasing the price of skills that high

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bombz

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 03:26:29 PM

+1?! omg

Bombz

mic99

Done bad, ik ik but something like this: http://puu.sh/5ZTF9

Be able to customize your "title" by buying them in shop for a hefty price.  8)

Cooky

Quote from: mic99 on December 30, 2013, 04:02:20 PM
Done bad, ik ik but something like this: http://puu.sh/5ZTF9

Be able to customize your "title" by buying them in shop for a hefty price.  8)

really like that idea

I think that should be called something different like emblem or something

mygodZzZ

Like the idea about the mystery boxes,  but this won't make them burn money, if they would. they just won't buy if they won't want to spend money they won't. no mystery boxs will make them spend money...

@RK no!! Not Overpricing on this one! not the skills! no no no  -1.

*ufff i had an idea, it got out, i know it was a good one!
ehh, i will remember sooner or later..

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

JustRK

A person with 1 million gigas (which could be npc'ed and obained within like 25 games if you're really lazy) could purchase almost any skill they want close to 500 times, that's pretty ridiculous because I haven't seen any other game price their items so low.

These skills were originally priced in bots acclaim where most players seriously had to work hard for 1m gigas because levels only gave a few hundred gigas and npc'ed items the same.  That's definitely not the case in bc and there are many more means to obtain 1m now which is the whole reason why we have such an influx of gigas to begin with.

Coin items are a whole different story.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-