June 16, 2024, 03:16:23 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Perm Member or Milestone rewards (loyalty points)

Perm Member or Milestone rewards (loyalty points)

Started by DevilzDemise, January 01, 2014, 02:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilzDemise

Just to add an cosmetic special item for someone who buys perm member for their account, non-tradeable or non-giftable.

2nd idea is when a user of the community puts money onto the game develop a loyalty reward system say $10 = 2 loyalty points then when they have enough loyalty points they can then trade them in for prizes or money or what suits and fits the community best without making it op for them either. Which could fit into members shop which was suggested due to paying for member you will get loyalty points and that's the only way to obtain them through cash, but if you're a member you get a set amount of loyalty points each month you maintain as a member, or weekly. Just an idea, tell me what you think! Feedback appreciated.

opuiq3

Or they can just buy ZC for $10 and buy stuff with the ZC.
Seems interesting though
+1

^yw allie

DevilzDemise

Quote from: opuiq3 on January 01, 2014, 02:41:32 PM
Seems interesting though
+1

I meant you still get that but as a bonus for putting money onto the game you get loyalty points which is an added bonus too the side, not very clear on explaining so sorry if it seems confusing.

Godz

There already a big different between people that spend money on this game and people that not,if this implanted people that doesn't spend money will be mad.

Cooky

usually websites give u loyalty points for choosing them over other competitors

in this case, there is no other competitors

therefor I don't see the point of this idea

if u want to be 'loyal' buy zylon coins

if u want to be 'loyal' then buy membership

there is no need for a further reward, u are getting what u pay for

its not like zylon gaming needs to add loyalty points to make bout cheetah more attractive them their competitors, because there isn't any

JustRK

Cosmetic item for buying perm member is pretty interesting to me and I like the idea  :P

as for the loyalty points, everything is a fair price and zylon shop stuff got a heavy reduction in cost already so I suppose I'd have to -1 that  (x

Xx Itz Ian

as for the cosmetic item just make a fieldpack that does nothing but when you go in a room it shows a perm member icon (maybe a red M) this field pack will have to be replaced if you wanna use an rb or hp pack instead of the cosmetic item.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

qolderman

Quote from: opuiq3 on January 01, 2014, 02:41:32 PM
Seems interesting though
+1
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-