June 15, 2024, 05:09:08 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Scammer stupid or noob?

Scammer stupid or noob?

Started by djrodney, January 01, 2014, 07:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djrodney

look this noob scammer, he send me a fake present. Warning

Ramk1ng

Warning: scammer/ stupid or noob?

Like i said u did the exact same u got nothing to complain about.

Just saying 0,o

mic99

JustRK

That's pretty funny, but I'm sorry that happened to you and everyone else that's been deceived this way.

though technically you can't scam something that's supposed to be a gift.
Some may argue that they agreed to trade gift's or what ever, but the idea of a gift is to give without expectation of return (x

djrodney

montage for save your friend,noob,ask for all i sent for all candy/present today.

Ramk1ng

djrodney

i write in chat : i send present , send me back.. He get a flag and i get trans 19 hours --'

Ramk1ng

How is that different to what u did to me? I sended u a candy and u would send one back, and what u sended me wasn't exactly a candy was it?

djrodney

montage, you go save this insignificant item 6 hours? no

djrodney

And i trade whit you yesterday and you don't send me back u a scammer

djrodney

u send me a candy? where this print

djrodney

in this print you talk whisper whit neo, your friend noob

ghostkid17

Don't quad post, edit your last post.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Toast

Edit your posts instead of quad posting.

Ramk1ng

I got here proof of u sending me candy as it was supposed actually as real candy. Then u complain all out of the sudden that i would be the one scamming. But yet there U can't even provide proof for just a little their?

So u scam me. Then u say i montaged, then u say its fake then u claim that I scammed u. But even though u just accused me of false accusing and not providing the right proof. And then not even being able to provide proof urself at all. Even though i got some stuff to prove ( pretty legit ) and idk why u think i am talking with neo and why u call him a noob or w/e ( just doesn't make sense at all )

and above that, i didn't really understood ur first post below mine. Its kinda odd.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-