June 15, 2024, 05:38:16 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Oe, Allie

Oe, Allie

Started by ZeroUH, January 01, 2014, 10:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

Allie, aren't you interested in buy the rights of this game? They need a competent staff, not a group of test monkeys.
Too many @#$&$^# users breaking rules AND NOBODY GIVES A @#%$%#^%!! IM #%$^$^$#^%$ STRESSED!! AAARG!!

-PeaceLover-

that is why you need me tojoin the mod force, and yeah zero when he was a power in community now your not, but yu were like real good at the job.

Allie

doesnt look like they're interested in selling.

-PeaceLover-

you didnt capitalizee your centnse yo uare so unproffesional hehe hehe, IM KIDDING DONT BAN ME

ZeroUH

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 01, 2014, 10:13:39 PM
that is why you need me tojoin the mod force, and yeah zero when he was a power in community now your not, but yu were like real good at the job.
I srsly, hate, people, who, doest, do, their JOBWELLANDSCREWUPWITHEVERYTHING!!
the game was PERFECT when you had to pay for play it. Then it became free, noobs, trolls and everything else start to appear. Then they split the server. Now there is one for NA/EU, one for Russia and one for Latin America. I'm being forced to play with these latin scum, and they just troll or @#$% with the game...SERIOUSLY! I WISH I COULD GET A PLANE AND DEPLOY 7 NUCLEAR BOMBS ON LATIN AMERICA! @$^%$^$#%@#$^%$*^%&!!! OR THEY COULD GIVE ME THE BAN HAMMER! DONE! I'LL MAKE THOSE $#%^#$ RESPECT THE RULES! GOD DAMMIT! I'M #^465#^%$^%&%$#^% STRESSED!! D:<

@Allie: If I had money I would buy this shit and give to you I would pay 1 bill or anything they want....... You're best admin ever.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: ZeroUH on January 01, 2014, 10:22:56 PM
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 01, 2014, 10:13:39 PM
I srsly, hate, people, who, doest, do, their JOBWELLANDSCREWUPWITHEVERYTHING!!
the game was PERFECT when you had to pay for play it. Then it became free, noobs, trolls and everything else start to appear. Then they split the server. Now there is one for NA/EU, one for Russia and one for Latin America. I'm being forced to play with these latin scum, and they just troll or @#$% with the game...SERIOUSLY! I WISH I COULD GET A PLANE AND DEPLOY 7 NUCLEAR BOMBS ON LATIN AMERICA! @$^%$^$#%@#$^%$*^%&!!! OR THEY COULD GIVE ME THE BAN HAMMER! DONE! I'LL MAKE THOSE $#%^#$ RESPECT THE RULES! GOD DAMMIT! I'M #^465#^%$^%&%$#^% STRESSED!! D:<

@Allie: If I had money I would buy this **** and give to you I would pay 1 bill or anything they want....... You're best admin ever.
i feel ya, what game are you talking aobut?

ZeroUH

Heroes of Newerth. It's like LoL, DotA...

Godz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-