June 26, 2024, 05:55:08 AMLatest Member: kodehash
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » this guy makes a good point

this guy makes a good point

Started by Cooky, January 08, 2014, 12:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

with the new sector god levels all finishing with the final boss as the god.. why does juras requiem not end with jura?

I think it should be that way like the other levels

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 08, 2014, 12:40:27 AM
+1. Jura's requim should also be recolored because Jura is green and grassy but the map is made of stone.

its not grassy its earthy

jura is the earth god so stone makes sense

123bomb123

+1. Jura's requim should also be recolored because Jura is green and grassy but the map is made of stone.
IT'S MOSS NOT GRASS. JEEZ GET IT RIGHT.

+1 THO VERY BENEFICIAL~~~~
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mic99

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 08, 2014, 01:03:31 AM
IT'S MOSS NOT GRASS. JEEZ GET IT RIGHT.

+1 THO VERY BENEFICIAL~~~~

i agre. will make game x10 better

Thornz

+1. Would be so easy. It's a kowbat-type boss anyways.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Jura's Requiem is a salute to Jura, and the boss (stonebat) is Jura's old skin.
It was from before we could add new models.

Cooky

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

opuiq3

^yw allie

Allie

unfortunately, suggestion has already been shot down.
it was before cooky's time when stonebat actually *was* jura. the point is no longer "good" when you consider that means jura is, in fact, in jura's requiem.
just not in the newfound way that are in the other maps.

123bomb123

Quote from: Allie on January 08, 2014, 10:31:32 PM
unfortunately, suggestion has already been shot down.
it was before cooky's time when stonebat actually *was* jura. the point is no longer "good" when you consider that means jura is, in fact, in jura's requiem.
just not in the newfound way that are in the other maps.
so shouldnt you match it...?

seems stupid to shut it down cause of that, or ur just stubborn
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

so stonebat used to be jura? and stonebat is intended to be jura?

sounds to me like more reasons to change it

DevilzDemise

Stonebot died out through nobody worthy to fight, no champions, no worthy rivals just like the other gods. Thus rusting and becoming stiff. As time passed in it's age moss grew round it covering it, decaying it. Then one day the gods returned jura awakened and vowed to fight along side them once again. Thus concluding why stonebot is there, and jura. Stonebot, being for memorable moments re-living the past and jura being the new improved warrior with passion for fighting and blowing crap up.

On-topic: -1. I disagree with this, and think it should just be left how it is just for the point stated above keeps my imagination going and let's me live in a fake believe world. Woo for being a kid at heart.

DevilzDemise

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 09, 2014, 03:37:08 AM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 09, 2014, 03:32:52 AM
Stonebot died out through nobody worthy to fight, no champions, no worthy rivals just like the other gods. Thus rusting and becoming stiff. As time passed in it's age moss grew round it covering it, decaying it. Then one day the gods returned jura awakened and vowed to fight along side them once again. Thus concluding why stonebot is there, and jura. Stonebot, being for memorable moments re-living the past and jura being the new improved warrior with passion for fighting and blowing crap up.

On-topic: -1. I disagree with this, and think it should just be left how it is just for the point stated above keeps my imagination going and let's me live in a fake believe world. Woo for being a kid at heart.

Well after that I guess it's fine. But I would still like the actual model (like the untransed version but maybe they could color it so it is stone camo).

Also, isn't Jura's trans Death Hunter? So why is Kowbat used?

Tbh never really done any research into the gods themselves i only remember the basics. Plus been up all-night so just waffling, but yeah, i guess your right.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-