March 28, 2024, 05:40:38 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » Raids » Legacy's Raid Team

Legacy's Raid Team

Started by gater66, January 12, 2014, 04:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gater66

January 12, 2014, 04:43:01 PM Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 08:04:12 PM by gater66
Going to start a raid team for lvl 235. Must be lvl 235+ . Need 8 people who are serious about raiding and want to actually beat the map. If we are the first group to beat it we will all be getting a set of RT2. No players under the age of 15!!!! If you arent going to listen then you will be kicked and replaced, dont waste everyones time please. With 8 serious players I can give us a fair shot at beating the map. We will be needing some extras in case someone cant make it.

Application:
IGN:
Lvl:
Availability:
1. -Legacy-
2.Vishegas1
3.Laxus
4.GODZ
5.MedChill
6.-Speedy-
7.DevilzDemise
8. Scorpion19
9.Ulykeme
10.-Dryz-

Download this for Communication:

(click to show/hide)

-Legacy-

DevilzDemise

Quote from: gater66 on January 12, 2014, 04:43:01 PM
Going to start a raid team for lvl 235. Must be lvl 235+ . Need about 10-12 people who play regularly. Planing to play for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day. Come out and have some fun!  :D

1. -Legacy-
2. Laxus

Slacking on the membership, and running low on snowballs. Trying to get member back, but put my name in.

Rebuck

i'd like to join to.
My Ign is -Epic-

Allie

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mic99

gater66

Gm Max is that you wanting to join?  :P

-Legacy-

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

-Speedy-

i may come back to bc so pm me when it is and ill come.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Experiences

I'll join, depends a little on the time though. Are you planning on having it at a special time every day or will it it just happen whenever it happens?

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

gater66

Quote from: Experiences on January 12, 2014, 09:21:17 PM
I'll join, depends a little on the time though. Are you planning on having it at a special time every day or will it it just happen whenever it happens?
Well im thinking itll be somewhat of a set time that can work for most people. But we will see when the list gets full!

-Legacy-

Experiences

Quote from: gater66 on January 12, 2014, 09:39:38 PM
Quote from: Experiences on January 12, 2014, 09:21:17 PM
Well im thinking itll be somewhat of a set time that can work for most people. But we will see when the list gets full!
Okay.  :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

medchiller

Count me in, if I'm online i'll play :)

JustRK

Yes depending on what time it is during the day, I'm down to help too  :P

Cooky

goodluck I hope someone finally beats it

cascaval123

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Godz

hur9

droid zylon1

me!!!
im -poka-.

I da bess!! use digi and stun attack ^.^

gater66

Im going to wait till Ross's Team beats it so it will be easier for us to get rt2!

-Legacy-

Rossbach

January 24, 2014, 10:17:49 PM #23 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:20:09 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: gater66 on January 24, 2014, 09:20:41 PM
Im going to wait till Ross's Team beats it so it will be easier for us to get rt2!

So sad this community. Oh well, everyone is allowed to wait, but kinda sad that no one besides Ross' raid team have put in a serious effort into beating it in the current state it is in. Instead they all just wait for the nerf.  Sector these days. .-." ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

hur9

-Speedy-

Quote from: Rossbach on January 24, 2014, 10:17:49 PM

So sad this community. Oh well, everyone is allowed to wait, but kinda sad that no one besides Ross' raid team have put in a serious effort into beating it in the current state it is in. Instead they all just wait for the nerf.  Sector these days. .-." ::)

I wanna join Rosses team but if you can form a team and we can play i will join so count me in . -Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

gater66

Ross im on your team thats why. I would get this going but i know that you need the best of the best in the current state that map is in.

-Legacy-

DevilzDemise

Quote from: gater66 on January 25, 2014, 02:30:23 AM
Ross im on your team thats why. I would get this going but i know that you need the best of the best in the current state that map is in.

Doesn't stop you joining more then one team, not like they'll always be on at the same time surely you'd take twice the chance of beating it with playing in 2 teams? then if they both are playing same time obviously you go with the better team which needs you more

Rossbach

January 25, 2014, 03:34:28 AM #28 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 03:39:06 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: gater66 on January 25, 2014, 02:30:23 AM
Ross im on your team thats why. I would get this going but i know that you need the best of the best in the current state that map is in

Ross understands you are on his team, and hopes you will come to the one on Saturday (it is in 17.5 hours from this post.)

Regardless of that it was more of less directed to everyone.

"Know that you need the best of the best in the current state that map is in. "

That needs to change. More players should get more skillful in order to do it. Instead they just ignore such a mode until it is nerfed to their liking and current ability. They lack the will for a challenge, and to get good at something. They are just mindless grinders that do not use their head.Ross understands that in order to do it at it's current state requires skillful people. That is the whole point of Raid, sadly no one lives up to it and instead waits for it to be a normal dull sector-level skill-wise situation. They don't use their heads to think of a plan, or new tactics to use. Never mind find new break-though techniques like CC.  ::)

Keep in mind this is not necessarily due to you saying you are waiting, however what you said is true for 99% of this community. They are all like that, your post more or less just brought it up, and Ross took the opportunity to say this.

Omnomnom eating toast.

gater66

Just let me know if you guys want to get this going cuz im all up for it! Now that we got to block 4 we got a way better understanding of the map. We will be needing about 4 patches and 4 rams would be perfect but if not we can work with it! So just let me know what you guys are thinking.

-Legacy-

Thornz

i'll join the team, but I log at odd hours of the day, as you know ^.^

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

gater66

Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 01:03:25 AM
i'll join the team, but I log at odd hours of the day, as you know ^.^

Ok well its going to be whoever can make it on this list comes so whenever you can come will be fine.  :)

-Legacy-

gater66

February 03, 2014, 02:09:34 AM #32 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 05:13:50 AM by gater66
Ok Im going to throw a raid group and see if we can do this! I just want to beat this map so other people can attempt it! So the Raid will be on Tuesday 6pm Central Time. Who ever can make it at the time a few days in a row come. If you can only make it that day then dont bother to come cause im going to do a walkthrough that is going to be very thuro <-- get my point but bombed the spelling. I expect to see most of the people that are on the list i made and maybe a few others. Just keep in mind we need 4 patches and 2-4 Rams and 0-2 Surges. You have to be comfortable with the patch type you are. It will take us a while to get the hang of it but i got a few tricks up my sleeve on what to do to beat wave 5. Im really sick of Allie saying "Well no one else attempts it". So we are going to show her what we can and cannot do without the full knowledge of how every single thing in the map works. If we go hard at it for a few hours a day i expect us to get to wave 5 at the end and possibly beat it. Come out if you think you have what it takes and if you dont you will be replaced, so please dont waste our time if you know you cant step up to the plate.

The Raid will be exactly 43 hours from this post. Hope to see a full 8 there. Walkthrough will be tomorrow at 6pm central time. If it doesnt take as long as i think it will we will do a few run throughs also.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140203T18&p0=1227&fg1=000&msg=Raid+Walkthrough

-Legacy-

DevilzDemise

I'm in just remind me closer too the time on skype so i know. As i have a memory of a goldfish.

gater66

Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 03, 2014, 04:13:45 AM
I'm in just remind me closer too the time on skype so i know. As i have a memory of a goldfish.

Ok I will do that Devil!

-Legacy-

gater66

Raid Walkthrough in an hour and a half.  ::)

-Legacy-

Allie

If you want to use our raidcall server, you know the IP.
Just have me accept people pre-raid. I'll make you a channel.

gater66

Quote from: Allie on February 03, 2014, 08:04:30 PM
If you want to use our raidcall server, you know the IP.
Just have me accept people pre-raid. I'll make you a channel.

Ok thanks Allie, Ill let you know.

-Legacy-

gater66

Ok just tried Raid with an inexperienced team... And we bombed it, got to wave 2 but still bomed it. But I got to see some players who have potential. So due to lack of listening skills there will be no kids under the age of 15. Its sad i have to do this but no one can stand it. I will be updating the team to who can stay. And now i see that we do need a walkthrough so i will do a day for a walkthrough for the team of 8 that i pick. Also we will be doing skype or Raidcall all depending on how many people on the team have skype. Dont even bother asking to join if you dont speak good english, if you dont like listening to instructions, and if you are not a member or have no way to become a member. Let me know if you are serious about joining and actually attempting the raid and can stand to lose alot, to gain knowledge. I will be updating the team everyday. Once we get our 8 we will start doing raid as often as we can.

-Legacy-

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

gater66

Today we just jumped into the map to do trial and error now I see that, that does not work. So tomorrow we will be doing a walkthrough i got a way it can be nice and fast and I expect everyone on the list to make it there. Besides Speedy he already know what he has to do. It will be at 6pm again, see you all there.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140204T18&p0=1227&msg=Raid+Walkthrough&csz=1

-Legacy-

Thornz

Good luck! You guys actually have a better chance of success if you can raid every day....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

We will need at least 4+ players from Rosses team and if we can get Allie for an hour on Monday, Wednesday  and Friday that would be good because I know she has WoW raids on Tuesday and Thursday. Oh even just two of those days. Cooky now has a new job so i don't know his schedule same with Ross to but we can always ask them.

#1 *Sector Nub*

medchiller

I think that team would be okay but you miss the one key feature that basically makes the team we have now so strong. Ross, believe it or not he's the basic reason that we've even made it to block 2. You may not realize it but I sure do, when I cover for Ross it's difficult and many times I end up dead. We can hope that we can take over Ross' job but sadly without him as a player and a leader it makes it much more difficult.

On another note I can't be on tomorrow not going to be at home the same goes for Thursday and Friday. Good luck tomorrow :)

gater66

Quote from: medchiller on February 04, 2014, 05:33:00 AM
I think that team would be okay but you miss the one key feature that basically makes the team we have now so strong. Ross, believe it or not he's the basic reason that we've even made it to block 2. You may not realize it but I sure do, when I cover for Ross it's difficult and many times I end up dead. We can hope that we can take over Ross' job but sadly without him as a player and a leader it makes it much more difficult.

On another note I can't be on tomorrow not going to be at home the same goes for Thursday and Friday. Good luck tomorrow :)

I know med and that why im saying i cant start another team but allie keeps saying well no one else it attempting it. So im trying but its going to be hard without Ross. And since you cant be here most of the week and you the only one that really know what Ross does its going to be very difficult. I know some of it but not all and no one else knows how to lure the mel properly.. And Allie cant make the raids either soo im reality Ross's team is the only on that can really beat it. Im not at all trying to single out Ross at all i know he is the main core in all this and we wouldnt be past block 1 if it wasnt for him. But once a week in my opinion is not enough to beat it. Thats why it has taken so long, cause we have to warm up for like 10 games everytime we start. But its worth a shot id say, there is some people that want a shot at raid 235 that cant make it on Ross's team so i want to give them that opportunity. I just really wish our times that we are free could of lined up better so that we could of had this map beat months ago. tbh i dont know if i can run a team half as good as Ross does, but if poeple are willing to give me a chance i will try!

-Legacy-

DevilzDemise

Idm, setting up raidcall with you. If you can teach me how too do it, i'll sit and listen.

KillerPig

Quote from: Rossbach on January 24, 2014, 10:17:49 PM

the ****
u and allie are being really stubborn
its not even about this community; the level is way too difficult
sorry no1 feels like losing repeatedly HOURS on end

thought u were better than this ross ;\\\\\\\\

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

gater66

Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 04, 2014, 05:56:26 AM
Idm, setting up raidcall with you. If you can teach me how too do it, i'll sit and listen.

Ok thanks Devil and i think that is the best way and the fastest way i can show you guys what to do!

-Legacy-

gater66

February 04, 2014, 07:40:02 PM #48 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 07:47:23 PM by gater66
Raid Walkthrough in an hour and a half.  ::)

On a side note look on page one if you are apart of the team, download that link you see and follow the steps.

-Legacy-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-