April 27, 2024, 11:33:27 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Interesting Problem

Interesting Problem

Started by silvertongue, January 18, 2014, 02:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvertongue

So, I have an interesting problem occurring with the game. It appears that my brother and I can play with others perfectly fine, but when we try to play together, he doesn't seem to move in my game, while in his game it seems perfectly fine, except he can't do anything to the mobs, like he's not even connected to the game.

I'm not sure where this goes because it doesn't seem to be a glitch with the game, nor a connection issue with our internet =/

medchiller

It's because you're on the same network. Don't know exactly what causes this or if there's another way to fix this other than having separate networks. If you have  2 routers you could try that.

Xzibit

Me and Shass had this problem. We were never able to play together and Allie was never able to solve it.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: medchiller on January 18, 2014, 02:07:53 AM
It's because you're on the same network. Don't know exactly what causes this or if there's another way to fix this other than having separate networks. If you have  2 routers you could try that.
Why would anyone have 2 routers in the same place? o.0

@your problem silver, you're probably using a router, then If 1 is a big computer ( or both ) simply connect 1 computer to the router using Net-Cable. the 2nd Pc connect it Via Wireless, and connect to it as wi-fi, I'm not sure it will work but you can give it a try.

DevilzDemise

I haven't encountered this problem. I have a pc, and one of my mates came round (stating this is a one time thing so never tested it a second time) and decided to play and got him to download the game, we played like 2-3 games without hassle then he decided he fount it childish so we went on xbox. But yeah on-topic, i was using my cpu at the time, he was running wireless so try what CharmZ suggested as i didn't find any problems doing it. If not maybe try ring up your service provider and ask them to change ports?

medchiller

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 19, 2014, 05:57:28 PM
Why would anyone have 2 routers in the same place? o.0
@your problem silver, you're probably using a router, then If 1 is a big computer ( or both ) simply connect 1 computer to the router using Net-Cable. the 2nd Pc connect it Via Wireless, and connect to it as wi-fi, I'm not sure it will work but you can give it a try.
I have 2 routers at my house with 1 modem. Have an older outdated one and a new one. I only use the new one unless I need 2 for something. There are more applications that this could be used for but would rather not go off-topic explaining them.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-