March 28, 2024, 08:35:33 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Future Update Poll/Feedback - Members PvP Channel

Future Update Poll/Feedback - Members PvP Channel

Started by Allie, January 20, 2014, 12:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gif

matan124

if this is an attempt to revive pvp imo u do the wrong thing.
to revive pvp u should ask why ppl dont pvp and that is because u get nothing out of it. ppl are greedy and want to be rich in game and by playing pvp they will not get anything. when bs (fule) were acually beneficial (long time ago) there were many active pvpers coz every1 wanted bs. to revive pvp u should attract ppl by doing like a 1% chance for a player to drop a rare item after dieing or making a weekly or monthly tournys and the winner get a cool item. pvp started dieing after the bs changes. also pvp is not competative anymore, there is no point to be good, i mean, it is not like u get somthing out of it. if there is a perpus to be good- like rewards or somthing ppl will play pvp again and will acually want to be good coz they want the prize or somthing.

also, if u open this channle pvp will die even more coz the amount of players will drop coz they will be devided to groups of none members and members and base will die complitly.

another thing is the question- what difference does it make?
the fact that ppl will be lvl 270? pvp is dead for 2 years, i am pretty sure that after all this time ppl are already lvl 270 and they still dont play pvp. all items in shop for free? any1 can buy them anyway in the normal channle, it is not that they are expencive. no op items? tag in normal channle. same items for every1? first of all if u do that some of the items will not be valuated anymore- for example S ef.  S ef is good for pvp mostly, not sector and by making a new channle no1 will need the S ef coz u cant get it in the new channle and no1 will pvp in the normal channle (coz pvp will be devided to 2 groups - new channle and none members normal channle so the last 6 active pvpers will be 3 and 3 - even worse then now).

sorry for the bad grammar
Nephthys

Cooky

kulvinder stop with the spam whats gotten into you lately

power1surge

I also agree
Quote from: matan124 on April 12, 2014, 10:02:49 PM

if this is an attempt to revive pvp imo u do the wrong thing.
to revive pvp u should ask why ppl dont pvp and that is because u get nothing out of it. ppl are greedy and want to be rich in game and by playing pvp they will not get anything. when bs (fule) were acually beneficial (long time ago) there were many active pvpers coz every1 wanted bs. to revive pvp u should attract ppl by doing like a 1% chance for a player to drop a rare item after dieing or making a weekly or monthly tournys and the winner get a cool item. pvp started dieing after the bs changes. also pvp is not competative anymore, there is no point to be good, i mean, it is not like u get somthing out of it. if there is a perpus to be good- like rewards or somthing ppl will play pvp again and will acually want to be good coz they want the prize or somthing.

also, if u open this channle pvp will die even more coz the amount of players will drop coz they will be devided to groups of none members and members and base will die complitly.

another thing is the question- what difference does it make?
the fact that ppl will be lvl 270? pvp is dead for 2 years, i am pretty sure that after all this time ppl are already lvl 270 and they still dont play pvp. all items in shop for free? any1 can buy them anyway in the normal channle, it is not that they are expencive. no op items? tag in normal channle. same items for every1? first of all if u do that some of the items will not be valuated anymore- for example S ef.  S ef is good for pvp mostly, not sector and by making a new channle no1 will need the S ef coz u cant get it in the new channle and no1 will pvp in the normal channle (coz pvp will be devided to 2 groups - new channle and none members normal channle so the last 6 active pvpers will be 3 and 3 - even worse then now).

sorry for the bad grammar

Xkiller712

+1 but i think it shouldn't be a member exclusive.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-