June 01, 2024, 03:28:51 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Spam section.

Spam section.

Started by mygodZzZ, January 28, 2014, 01:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

Quote from: qolderman on January 28, 2014, 01:36:55 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 28, 2014, 01:35:52 PM
Quote from: qolderman on January 28, 2014, 01:34:15 PM
Charmz, imagine you're selling some stuff and spammers spam and nobody will see the message. You gonna feel angry, don't you?

That's why it's useless.
that's why you sell stuff on the regular section, I thought that was clear enough..
I meant in game..
I meant that too... >_<

mic99

Spam section is for nonsense shit/ misc things.

Spam in game is flooding, spamming "dgfhdfg" etc.

Two totally different things.

Toast

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 28, 2014, 01:34:04 PM
Quote from: Toast on January 28, 2014, 01:26:27 PM
This is a silly suggestion.

Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
10. No spamming ingame, of any kind.

Why have something that promotes spamming when it's against the rules?
Hmm, maybe you didn't think this through.
Forums rules:
8. Spamming is prohibited.
and yet we have A spam section on forums..

The spam section still has some sense in it. It is not just "asklgnaskbgkjabsgjka" for example. It seems like you're trying to promote something like that in-game. People want to spam but they don't want to be stopped? Do it somewhere else.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Toast on January 28, 2014, 01:42:45 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 28, 2014, 01:34:04 PM
Quote from: Toast on January 28, 2014, 01:26:27 PM
This is a silly suggestion.

Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
10. No spamming ingame, of any kind.

Why have something that promotes spamming when it's against the rules?
Hmm, maybe you didn't think this through.
Forums rules:
8. Spamming is prohibited.
and yet we have A spam section on forums..

The spam section still has some sense in it. It is not just "asklgnaskbgkjabsgjka" for example. It seems like you're trying to promote something like that in-game. People want to spam but they don't want to be stopped? Do it somewhere else.
\
Quote from: Dannii on January 28, 2014, 07:29:35 AM
Jfdjhhjedjkfbfgjgfjkfbhdffghbfhfddjkhjgdfhdgdgfhfghfdgfhjhghjfjgjhhjfhfhhjhjhjfhjfghjejkfjfggrfgjfdjhfbhfhjfghghjfrufrbfghjfhjhfuydhbfhgffjyughghjkjkhjfhugfhjfyhfhgyfrurfbhfdhyfyfyfhfdghudjdhfuydghdfjkfghjgfhg Jfdjhhjedjkfbfgjgfjkfbhdffghbfhfddjkhjgdfhdgdgfhfghfdgfhjhghjfjgjhhjfhfhhjhjhjfhjfghjejkfjfggrfgjfdjhfbhfhjfghghjfrufrbfghjfhjhfuydhbfhgffjyughghjkjkhjfhugfhjfyhfhgyfrurfbhfdhyfyfyfhfdghudjdhfuydghdfjkfghjgfhg JfdjhhjedjkfbfgjgfjkfbhdffghbfhfddjkhjgdfhdgdgfhfghfdgfhjhghjfjgjhhjfhfhhjhjhjfhjfghjejkfjfggrfgjfdjhfbhfhjfghghjfrufrbfghjfhjhfuydhbfhgffjyughghjkjkhjfhugfhjfyhfhgyfrurfbhfdhyfyfyfhfdghudjdhfuydghdfjkfghjgfhgJfdjhhjedjkfbfgjgfjkfbhdffghbfhfddjkhjgdfhdgdgfhfghfdgfhjhghjfjgjhhjfhfhhjhjhjfhjfghjejkfjfggrfgjfdjhfbhfhjfghghjfrufrbfghjfhjhfuydhbfhgffjyughghjkjkhjfhugfhjfyhfhgyfrurfbhfdhyfyfyfhfdghudjdhfuydghdfjkfghjgfhg
lol..

Selene

It's not going to happen, sorry.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Selene on January 28, 2014, 01:48:37 PM
Ofc it wouldn't, still glad to hear all opinions, everyone hates my suggestions anyway..

Madprox

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 28, 2014, 01:49:47 PM
Ofc it wouldn't, still glad to hear all opinions, everyone hates my suggestions anyway..
This one just makes no sense.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mygodZzZ

January 28, 2014, 01:53:10 PM #22 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 01:58:07 PM by Madprox
Quote from: Madprox on January 28, 2014, 01:51:07 PM
None of them doesn't, that's what everyone always says.. T_T

Madprox

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 28, 2014, 01:53:10 PM

You don't need to listen to everyone.
You are allowed to suggest whatever you want, whenever you want, as long as it makes some sense, which usually suggestions do.
This one just contradicts our rules and the general community behavior in-game, it's not about opinions, but in general, it really doesn't make any sense.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Madprox on January 28, 2014, 01:58:16 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 28, 2014, 01:53:10 PM

You don't need to listen to everyone.
You are allowed to suggest whatever you want, whenever you want, as long as it makes some sense, which usually suggestions do.
This one just contradicts our rules and the general community behavior in-game, it's not about opinions, but in general, it really doesn't make any sense.
But it does make sense to me. I don't sugg3st for the heck of it, I suggest for what I see is good, if you don't like it, Okay w/e I'll try next time, it was worth a shot, If you would've liked it It was good that I suggested, It's Okay that it doesn't make sense to you, for me it does, personally I would'v like the Idea..

Iridion

@admins pls make a [useless suggestions] section so this dude can keep posting somewhere without flooding the real suggestions section pls

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

-1   *insert everything everyone already said here*

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on January 28, 2014, 05:01:12 PM
-1   *insert everything everyone already said here*
ill quote that so i can up my post count too!!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

123bomb123

The suggestions are getting better, I believe. Why not have a spamming section in-game, I love smashing my keyboard while continuously hitting the ENTER button. Who doesn't, it's practically exercise in the fingers! Ah? Some people think the idea is useless, well maybe it's because of the fact you 'richer' people can afford notepad.exe. I for one do not have that or any such text recording software at my disposal. The forums are quite the thing though! However, at the same time, I do want to be in-game and cannot multitask, to browse the forums and post non-sensical characters in the Spam Section. But now alas, the glorious suggestion of 'GloriousCharmZ' has solved my difficulties and hardships that are trivial to some, but not me! Now I can express my emotions, slam five keys at a time like a Russian prodigy pianist and display my true self unto the lobby! I say plus-and-one together, this is beautiful and I love America! I love ZylonGaming!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-