March 29, 2024, 06:29:51 AMLatest Member: BlueFox
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » XP for level 258.

XP for level 258.

Started by -Speedy-, January 28, 2014, 09:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

I have just been playing 258 and noticed that i am getting more xp as a level 225 then i did as 270. Shouldn't it changed so you get less xp when you reach 114m xp (270).  Because right now as a non-member you get more xp then the members that are level 270 so it is easier for then to move up in the ranking and is cheaper for the players. I may be the only one seeing this problem im not sure, but someone else should check it out.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

gater66

-Legacy-

Reviax

Uh, not sure if this is right but...

Your level is 10 above the map level, meaning your exp gets halved.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Reviax on January 28, 2014, 10:19:57 PM
Uh, not sure if this is right but...

Your level is 10 above the map level, meaning your exp gets halved.
Still a lvl 225 non-member shouldn't be getting 50k+ xp a game.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

I think what hes saying is.. the people who have membership and get their bot to higher levels get less experience thus making it theoretically harder for members to grind and get a high ranking compared to non members. I guess it is kinda messed up if you think about it.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on January 28, 2014, 11:02:23 PM
I think what hes saying is.. the people who have membership and get their bot to higher levels get less experience thus making it theoretically harder for members to grind and get a high ranking compared to non members. I guess it is kinda messed up if you think about it.
Yea, i am kinda saying that, but someone who got to level 270 then there membership runs out and they are 225 again gets more xp then the people with member who are still 270.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 28, 2014, 11:07:12 PM
Yea, i am kinda saying that, but someone who got to level 270 then there membership runs out and they are 225 again gets more xp then the people with member who are still 270.
What he said^

I didn't believe it but we tested it. I thought being 10+ levels above a map only halved exp?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

opuiq3

Quote from: Thornz on January 28, 2014, 11:14:31 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on January 28, 2014, 11:07:12 PM
What he said^

I didn't believe it but we tested it. I thought being 10+ levels above a map only halved exp?
Yes.
A while back when I farmed 172 the same thing happened to me
Being 10 levels or over the maps lvl you get about half the exp your supposed to get

^yw allie

Rossbach

Rly? The rates are the same for a lv 268+ (member) and a lv 255 (non member). If you are 10 lvs higher than the map (258), so in this case 268+ you get half the exp. However a benefit for being member is x2 exp. Meaning that a lv 268+ member gains the exact same exp rate as a lv 255 non-member. However a lv 267- member gains 2x the amount of exp.  Dunno where you think you are getting more exp as a non-member.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

Quote from: Rossbach on January 29, 2014, 04:39:55 AM
Rly? The rates are the same for a lv 268+ (member) and a lv 255 (non member). If you are 10 lvs higher than the map (258), so in this case 268+ you get half the exp. However a benefit for being member is x2 exp. Meaning that a lv 268+ member gains the exact same exp rate as a lv 255 non-member. However a lv 267- member gains 2x the amount of exp.  Dunno where you think you are getting more exp as a non-member.  ::)

Well we tested it with my main (270) and his main (225).  We both had t3 and guild buff, but I got significantly less than him, like around 5-10k. We will test it again

Not pants

Rossbach

Quote from: Thornz on January 29, 2014, 04:56:08 AM

Well we tested it with my main (270) and his main (225).  We both had t3 and guild buff, but I got significantly less than him, like around 5-10k. We will test it again

It was most likely due to pushing. Keep in mind that when you clear a wave, mobs will fly backwards, if they fall it counts as a push. In the boss area there are 3 mobs that fly back and fall. Then there are all the mobs in the first and second batch in the 2nd wave, which depending on ur luring skills, may make them fall after that wave is cleared.

Omnomnom eating toast.

mygodZzZ

January 29, 2014, 02:27:31 PM #11 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:31:12 PM by mygodZzZ
Dude, That's impossible. If I remember correctly, a none member gets less Experience than a Member, I don't know if you saw right but maybe the member had no T3 survival item and the none member actually had a T3 survival item, maybe, Idk.
But I do know as a 269-270 you still get more than a not member because members experience are doubled, but as you get 11 lvls higher than the lvl you're playing then you're Experience is nerfed a bit, but not nerfed double, (the experience none-member gets).

Quote from: Rossbach on January 29, 2014, 05:44:56 AM
Rly? The rates are the same for a lv 268+ (member) and a lv 255 (non member). If you are 10 lvs higher than the map (258), so in this case 268+ you get half the exp. However a benefit for being member is x2 exp. Meaning that a lv 268+ member gains the exact same exp rate as a lv 255 non-member. However a lv 267- member gains 2x the amount of exp.  Dunno where you think you are getting more exp as a non-member.  ::)

It was most likely due to pushing. Keep in mind that when you clear a wave, mobs will fly backwards, if they fall it counts as a push. In the boss area there are 3 mobs that fly back and fall. Then there are all the mobs in the first and second batch in the 2nd wave, which depending on ur luring skills, may make them fall after that wave is cleared.
Are you sure? I've been grinding a lot of level 258 and I saw a lot of mobs falling down but still got the full experience for that (yes I'm Lv.270 and no I didn't push any of the mobs) and I pushed the vendor & Boss, got 65k Experience.

Rossbach

January 29, 2014, 04:00:55 PM #12 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:05:29 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 29, 2014, 02:27:31 PM
Dude, That's impossible. If I remember correctly, a none member gets less Experience than a Member, I don't know if you saw right but maybe the member had no T3 survival item and the none member actually had a T3 survival item, maybe, Idk.
But I do know as a 269-270 you still get more than a not member because members experience are doubled, but as you get 11 lvls higher than the lvl you're playing then you're Experience is nerfed a bit, but not nerfed double, (the experience none-member gets).

Quote from: Rossbach on January 29, 2014, 05:44:56 AM

Well we tested it with my main (270) and his main (225).  We both had t3 and guild buff, but I got significantly less than him, like around 5-10k. We will test it again

Are you sure? I've been grinding a lot of level 258 and I saw a lot of mobs falling down but still got the full experience for that (yes I'm Lv.270 and no I didn't push any of the mobs) and I pushed the vendor & Boss, got 65k Experience.

Stop doubting Ross' knowledge on this. YES Ross is 100% shur of this, as it was implemented to stop people from abusing a glitch that Ross found a while back. Also ofc you can have mobs fall and still get max exp. You get way over 65535 exp for doing the map, and because it is over that even if you push is takes away from the numbers above max. For example you get 80k exp, push enough mobs to drop it down to 70k, in the end you will see 65535 exp. If you are only pushing Vendor and boss, you are still allowed like 5+ more pushes, before it drops below 65535 exp.   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

-Speedy-

Ross, yours 100% right on what you have said, but try it out. I was on a lvl 225 non-member and got more experience then a level 270(Thornz) in ever game we played. Im not sure how it was possible because i got 62k XP a game while Thornz kept getting 52k-55k or something like that i believe. It was so strange, so that why i made this topic, because someone like you usually know why that happens.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Rossbach

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 29, 2014, 09:28:58 PM
Ross, yours 100% right on what you have said, but try it out. I was on a lvl 225 non-member and got more experience then a level 270(Thornz) in ever game we played. Im not sure how it was possible because i got 62k XP a game while Thornz kept getting 52k-55k or something like that i believe. It was so strange, so that why i made this topic, because someone like you usually know why that happens.

Were you in the same room doing it? The exp theoretically, should be the same.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Rossbach on January 29, 2014, 09:36:38 PM

Were you in the same room doing it? The exp theoretically, should be the same.  ::)
Yes, we were all just in a grinding room yesterday and -Legacy- and one other were in room. They just thought it was the weirdest thing and so did I.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 29, 2014, 09:40:10 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on January 29, 2014, 09:36:38 PM

Yes, we were all just in a grinding room yesterday and -Legacy- and one other were in room. They just thought it was the weirdest thing and so did I.

I wanna make extra sure that we have the exact same multipliers and test it again, but I'm 99% sure I had a t3 head on...

Not pants

123bomb123

THE ONLY PERSON WE CAN BLAME
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Garfuncal

I wanna make extra sure that we have the exact same multipliers and test it again, but I'm 99% sure I had a t3 head on...
[/quote]

You must not of had t3 head on cuz a 270 came into my room and got the same max exp as me!

Cooky

-Speedy-

Quote from: Garfuncal on January 29, 2014, 09:52:10 PM

You must not of had t3 head on cuz a 270 came into my room and got the same max exp as me!
[/quote]
Trust me i had t3 on, i never take it off. Maybe it was just an odd room. I'll test with someone else in a bit to see if i get the same results.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-