March 28, 2024, 02:50:55 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General BvB » casual bvb

casual bvb

Started by MasterMerc, June 08, 2013, 03:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMerc

Base (doin the impossbru)

op plz nerf op plz nerf op plz nerf op plz nerf op plz nerf op plz nerf op plz nerf

#stopmegatron2k15

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Epic xD

Quote from: kulvinder on June 12, 2013, 10:06:06 AM
Cool merc  ;D really expensive :o
The point of that video is to show how OP it is. Being OP is not cool; it is lame.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Pokeh

Quote from: Epic xD on June 12, 2013, 09:39:33 PM
Quote from: kulvinder on June 12, 2013, 10:06:06 AM
Cool merc  ;D really expensive :o
The point of that video is to show how OP it is. Being OP is not cool; it is lame.
That standalone tank?

It isn't OP imo. It can't move at all, and it only loses damage if the base loses damage, don't get why you guys were constantly hitting it for 10 minutes trying to figure that out.

iirc it does do like 1k damage per bullet hit, but you have to realize that having one sacrifices a possible offensive merce instead which can move and be used to lure or attack the opponents base.

Dodging its bullets shouldn't be a problem. It just doesn't die unless the base does.

Epic xD

June 14, 2013, 06:19:24 PM #4 Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:25:45 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Pokeh on June 12, 2013, 09:57:33 PM
That standalone tank?

It isn't OP imo. It can't move at all, and it only loses damage if the base loses damage, don't get why you guys were constantly hitting it for 10 minutes trying to figure that out.

iirc it does do like 1k damage per bullet hit, but you have to realize that having one sacrifices a possible offensive merce instead which can move and be used to lure or attack the opponents base.

Dodging its bullets shouldn't be a problem. It just doesn't die unless the base does.
Psh. You don't jack shit, bro. Not OP at all? Who says? You? Oh wait, I forgot... You don't base. Oh yeah, it does 1.6k per bullet and is impossible to kill. That's not OP at all. It's also not OP because it blocks you from rushing your mercs which just makes the game based on stall. Naw , that's not OP. Do you want to know why? Simply because you said so...

8 Turrets vs. 8 Minis

Turrets prevent Minis from being rushed even at pillars. That makes it impossible to even have any offensive presence.

Look at my knowledge versus yours.
The way people play base was (and is) shaped by Corr, giga, hulk, pulkit, and myself.

I've done actual testing with the numbers, how fast mercs move, how fast they combo, whether they chain, etc.

What have you done to support your claim?

I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Rossbach

How many people use that "Merc" anyways.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Epic xD

Quote from: Rossbach on June 14, 2013, 06:29:05 PM
How many people use that "Merc" anyways.  ::)
Yeah, how many people use II anyways?  ::)

>>logic

123bomb123

kill a turret that has lag

heh.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

Quote from: Epic xD on June 14, 2013, 06:19:24 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on June 12, 2013, 09:57:33 PM
That standalone tank?

Psh. You don't jack shit, bro. Not OP at all? Who says? You? Oh wait, I forgot... You don't base. Oh yeah, it does 1.6k per bullet and is impossible to kill. That's not OP at all. It's also not OP because it blocks you from rushing your mercs which just makes the game based on stall. Naw , that's not OP. Do you want to know why? Simply because you said so...

8 Turrets vs. 8 Minis

Turrets prevent Minis from being rushed even at pillars. That makes it impossible to even have any offensive presence.

Look at my knowledge versus yours.
The way people play base was (and is) shaped by Corr, giga, hulk, pulkit, and myself.

I've done actual testing with the numbers, how fast mercs move, how fast they combo, whether they chain, etc.

What have you done to support your claim?

l o l! mad ::)
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Epic xD on June 14, 2013, 06:30:11 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on June 14, 2013, 06:29:05 PM
How many people use that "Merc" anyways.  ::)
Yeah, how many people use II anyways?  ::)

>>logic

More people use II than that "Merc."  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-