Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

-Speedy-

I'd be surprised if no one has checked his logs yet.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

GrampsJr

I think its hacks too, no way he can catch up with Dragon that quick Legit.

loewe98

They should be perm banned , freaking hackers no respect for them..

mygodZzZ

Is anyone gonna check this? HGM? Admins? someone?!

-Speedy-

Does it affect anyone's life in a dramatic way? No, so stop going on about it Allie will check when she has free time I bet... she's probably super busy. Only her and Kenny can check logs.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Ramk1ng

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 05:24:53 PM
Does it affect anyone's life in a dramatic way? No, so stop going on about it Allie will check when she has free time I bet... she's probably super busy. Only her and Kenny can check logs.

im 99% sure also head gm can check logs as i heard, not totally sure, if so than also admin selene is able to,

On-topic:

Gratz bmw, kinda surprised u did it this quick but allrighty.

mygodZzZ

Join out guild BMW xD...

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 05:24:53 PM
Well, you spend all day on the computer playing this game, to get those exp's, and he is hacking the  exp's in 3 weeks (or 1 month) so yeah, it affects us a little bit..

Why are you so defensive about him anyway??

Madprox

Quote from: Ramk1ng on February 09, 2014, 05:43:05 PM
im 99% sure also head gm can check logs as i heard, not totally sure, if so than also admin selene is able to,
You heard wrong.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mic99

They won't bother checking unless we all start to realize its ****ed up then they will ban, and try to look professional as if they never knew it was happening.

They won't check logs if they can make money. Even if he/she was banned I guarantee it won't be perm.

-Speedy-

No Ramk1ng, After Redemption players like myself when i was in the guild got Sunshine players banned for hacking. Kenny took away Misc Admins and HGM right to check logs. So yes, your wrong.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Selene

Actually Speedy and Ramk1ing you're both wrong. I could as HGM could of checked the Survival logs and still can as Admin however RK can't as HGM.

Iridion

Quote from: everyone
pls ban
nooo he buys membership you fool

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Selene on February 09, 2014, 06:06:15 PM
Actually Speedy and Ramk1ing you're both wrong. I could as HGM could of checked the Survival logs and still can as Admin however RK can't as HGM.

well i knew u could as hg so i figured that rk would be able to aswell, but thans for clearing it up.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-