May 02, 2024, 08:22:04 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Bravo Beta

Bravo Beta

Started by panterama, February 10, 2014, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

Good luck, and have fun  :D

Cooky

hey goodluck with the guild I like the name  :D

GhostKillaz1

All of you guys who said "Gl" Thnx guys!!

IGN: DNA | TexX       Bot: Ram | Patch        Lvl: 270 | 225

mygodZzZ

February 11, 2014, 01:44:38 AM #18 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:47:30 AM by mygodZzZ
Quote from: -Speedy- on February 10, 2014, 11:30:52 AM
Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on February 10, 2014, 11:28:17 AM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 10, 2014, 10:36:52 AM
Wow... Just wow..

Copycatting us? no no, us is okay, our same rules, donations!? damn, bit respect.. -_-

Everyone get's their idea's copied  from someone's original idea in life. Feel privileged that your idea was that great that it inspired others :).
CharmZ it's just a guild to have fun who cares if they copy you a bit. Like what Devil said feel honored they wanted to copy you.
Idm that the're copying the idea, he coppied same rules, 1 by 1 (just made the thread lame) And no,  it isn't "honouring"
It's annoying, cuz I know how you all like to make acc's named Meto just to annoy me (fyi, not annoying, idc..)
Oh and, he made his guild name "Bravo Beta" That's just making guild name alike (Alpha- Beta) bleh..
I mean, seriously, be a little bit original..

-Speedy-

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 11, 2014, 01:44:38 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on February 10, 2014, 11:30:52 AM
Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on February 10, 2014, 11:28:17 AM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 10, 2014, 10:36:52 AM
Wow... Just wow..

Copycatting us? no no, us is okay, our same rules, donations!? damn, bit respect.. -_-

Everyone get's their idea's copied  from someone's original idea in life. Feel privileged that your idea was that great that it inspired others :).
CharmZ it's just a guild to have fun who cares if they copy you a bit. Like what Devil said feel honored they wanted to copy you.
Idm that the're copying the idea, he coppied same rules, 1 by 1 (just made the thread lame) And no,  it isn't "honouring"
It's annoying, cuz I know how you all like to make acc's named Meto just to annoy me (fyi, not annoying, idc..)
Oh and, he made his guild name "Bravo Beta" That's just making guild name alike (Alpha- Beta) bleh..
I mean, seriously, be a little bit original..
First off it's Aplha Helix, 2nd off you copied Entrinity and Silence by making a clan name (Edith, OG). So you have done just the same stuff, now lay off the kid this thread is not made for you to complain, it's for "his" guild.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-