April 23, 2024, 09:48:18 PMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The choice of new staff.

The choice of new staff.

Started by GrampsJr, February 16, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about the decision of the new staff?

I agree with Vish's FM Position
10 (30.3%)
I agree with Kami's In-game Mod position
2 (6.1%)
I dont agree with Vish's FM Position
10 (30.3%)
I Dont agree with Kami's In game Mod position
22 (66.7%)
I think there should be a re-vote
13 (39.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

GrampsJr

So i was wondering what all you guys think of the new staff choices.

leave your thoughts here, vote in the poll and maybe the higher staff will re-evaluate the situation with staff members:)

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: GrampsJr on February 16, 2014, 07:48:48 PM
So i was wondering what all you guys think of the new staff choices.

leave your thoughts here, vote in the poll and maybe the higher staff will re-evaluate the situation with staff members:)

Good choice in voting options i have to say.

Cooky

belongs in feedback/rants not general discussion

GrampsJr

Well actually Mod cooky my sir its a General discussion about the new staff positions

sorry but it is just a discussion so gg

MuzzaFuzza

Personally i think, that if anything Vish would suit an in-game mod position better than FM, and a new FM could get picked or just leave it how it is.

medchiller

Just let it take its course. If they aren't doing their job properly or you feel like they aren't fit in a few weeks then maybe it would be an option. I'm sure the rest of the staff will also be watching them and helping them along to try to make them better but we can't just take them out without a chance. Not to mention imagine how a topic like this would make a person feel.  :(

zanzona

Lets give them a chance and see how they will do~ , We cant judge now~
MrScorpion <3

GrampsJr

Hardly anyone knows Kami

The only positive thing about Vish is most people know him but he doesnt do FM stuff

-Speedy-

Quote from: GrampsJr on February 16, 2014, 07:53:33 PM
Well actually Mod cooky my sir its a General discussion about the new staff positions

sorry but it is just a discussion so gg
Hahha He's right Cooky. I think vish should be in game mod or nothing and kami should be nothing.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Selene

No matter what your opinions are on the new promotions will not change our mind. We wouldn't of promoted them if we were not sure.

GrampsJr

Selene sometimes you should listen the community feeback about stuff...

Kami is hardly ever on not many know him he doesnt talk in lobby its a bad choice

Selene

Quote from: GrampsJr on February 16, 2014, 08:05:59 PM
Selene sometimes you should listen the community feeback about stuff...

Kami is hardly ever on not many know him he doesnt talk in lobby its a bad choice
I always listen to players feedback and consider it and if I like what a player has to say I would then approach Allie.

GrampsJr

just check the poll results selene

Kami was bad choice the poll has been up hardly any time and already has quite a few votes for not agreeing about kamis in game mod position

JustRK

When I was chosen for In-game moderator I had only like 300 forum posts and had no close friends who were active in the game. You just have to let individuals develop into the person they want to be ;) provided you allow them the chance.

This circumstance is like determining a movie is terrible before you even watched it. You should allow it to play first  :P
And as previously mentioned, we got this

Also as the person who recommended kami, he's on during the odd hours when many of us are not online and we need someone who gets in game during that time frame because I like to sleep like a normal person :3

-Speedy-

Quote from: JustRK on February 16, 2014, 08:20:33 PM
When I was chosen for In-game moderator I had only like 300 forum posts and had no close friends who were active in the game. You just have to let individuals develop into the person they want to be ;) provided you allow them the chance.

This circumstance is like determining a movie is terrible before you even watched it. You should allow it to play first  :P
And as previously mentioned, we got this

Also as the person who recommended kami, he's on during the odd hours when many of us are not online and we need someone who gets in game during that time frame because I like to sleep like a normal person :3

You were very active before you were chosen. I have same time zone as Kami, he's just not that active.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-