May 23, 2024, 04:58:45 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend

Raid - RT2

Started by -Speedy-, February 23, 2014, 12:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Since "Ross's Raid Team" Is basically done  trying to get RT2 since many of them quit. Will you nerf the map yet Allie. We had a full team of good players and were still not even close to beating the end. You should just leave the hard more but put the nerfed version in so we can actually use RT2. I am sure almost everyone agrees with me that no one will most likely beat in within the 6 months or many more. The challenge was fun but at some time we got to just cut our loses and just try out the new nerfed version.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

without a realistic chance to get RT2 or RT3 there is a lot less incentive to buy membership

I think a nerf would be good for everyone

JetSurge

Quote from: Cooky on February 23, 2014, 12:41:26 PM
without a realistic chance to get RT2 or RT3 there is a lot less incentive to buy membership

Good point.
Who did that!?

Digi

Even if I'm not member, I agree.
I'd even buy a year of membership if there was a nerf.. I think it's too hard as of now (watched some vids and someone told me)

Wolfenstein

-Speedy-

This is not a good point.... This is a great point. So many more people would want the best armor so if there was a nerf so many would buy membership to get it.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Corr

What happens when they get it? They'll still fail in PvP/BvB then they won't have anything else to achieve so game will die faster.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

x7thSiN

Quote from: Corr on February 23, 2014, 09:48:42 PM
What happens when they get it? They'll still fail in PvP/BvB then they won't have anything else to achieve so game will die faster.

Rt3 get's put into the game then they complain how they can't do that.

-Speedy-

Not everyone PvP/BvB. Most people with just sector and want to have because it has a really cool look to it.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Corr

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 23, 2014, 10:14:31 PM
Not everyone PvP/BvB. Most people with just sector and want to have because it has a really cool look to it.
If you care so much bout looks I suggest you follow the way of the cooky.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

gater66

I completely agree with these comments! The membership one was a great point and makes complete sense. And Allie it was a nice challenge but i think it is time. For now i have quit bc for a while, but if you were to nerf rt2 i would come back and get a raid team going! I hope you will take into consideration what everyone is saying. I think the whole bc community will agree its time.

-Legacy-

mygodZzZ

Maybe lets do 250 (RT3), maybe it's easier (like 258 is easier than other maps)
and then we could be able to get RT2..

Thornz

You can't do 250 until you have completed the previous raid.

@topic I would actually consider coming back even during college if I thought I might be able to get RT 2....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 24, 2014, 10:43:23 AM

as thornz said.. you cant do 250 until you have beaten 235. Not to mention that 250 is extremely harder and is ment for a full team of players with RT2

gater66

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 24, 2014, 10:43:23 AM

Cant do 250 without completing 235..  ::)

-Legacy-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-