June 29, 2024, 02:25:02 PMLatest Member: Kennethtar
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » i love my job!

i love my job!

Started by Cooky, February 24, 2014, 09:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

Quote from: Iridion on March 03, 2014, 01:34:27 PM
did you ask another janitor to take a photo of you?

I'm fairly certain it was trixy.

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

:P

nah I just put my phone on timer mode

Cooky

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

do u guys think i should do a Q & A about my job?

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on March 04, 2014, 12:17:27 AM
Who really cares about cleaning floors? I know the jist of it. Get a mop then wipe on floor.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

u dont know anything about cleaning floors and thats only one part of my job anyway

JetSurge

Who did that!?

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on March 04, 2014, 01:41:54 AM
u dont know anything about cleaning floors and thats only one part of my job anyway
You act like it would be hard to do hahahaha. mop-dry-wax-shine bing bam boom done.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

its not hard to do if u know what you're doing. u also need the right chemicals and equipment. but u sitting there acting like u know all about cleaning floors cause you know the basic concept is like someone saying they know everything about driving a car because they know to turn the steering wheel and press the gas pedal. theres a lot more to it then that.

hur9

Quote from: JetSurge on March 04, 2014, 01:50:45 AM
Do a Q&A.
ps: if you need a kid that knows how to drive im here 8)

JetSurge

Quote from: hur90 on March 04, 2014, 02:11:36 AM
ps: if you need a kid that knows how to drive im here 8)

Can i rent you as my designated driver for the week?  ;D
Who did that!?

daluzman123

March 04, 2014, 03:03:45 AM #27 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:06:37 AM by daluzman123
Quote from: Cooky on March 04, 2014, 02:06:46 AM
its not hard to do if u know what you're doing. u also need the right chemicals and equipment. but u sitting there acting like u know all about cleaning floors cause you know the basic concept is like someone saying they know everything about driving a car because they know to turn the steering wheel and press the gas pedal. theres a lot more to it then that.

A Q&A is really meant for things people themselves can't figure out. Being a maintence worker isn't a really spectacular job that others can't comprehend nor figure out.

I think you should do a Q&A not about the job, but about how you got there, and why you're there rather than what you do, which is much more obvious.

Cooky

i disagree with what you said about Q & As. But either way, doing a Q & A about 'my job' would include all those things you mentioned anyhow. I highly doubt the questions would be about 'how' to do my job, they would be more along the lines of how i feel about certain things.

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on March 04, 2014, 12:17:27 AM
in all honesty, thats the apotheosis of your absurdly giant ego

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-