June 26, 2024, 02:10:25 PMLatest Member: andykim4691
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » CnC my sig again?

CnC my sig again?

Started by tanqq, December 14, 2010, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

nickleo9

text doesn't match this must BE RIPPED CLOSE CLOSE!
^ Opti style right there.
Don't add color dodge or sharken a sharp render <.<
And by the way, your text is outside the stroke.

tanqq

Quote from: nickleo9 on December 14, 2010, 04:17:46 AM
text doesn't match this must BE RIPPED CLOSE CLOSE!
^ Opti style right there.
Don't add color dodge or sharken a sharp render <.<
And by the way, your text is outside the stroke.
What is color dodge?

Oh about the text I wanted it to be that way. I applied overlay then moved the top text layer.

Meta

Borders are only good when their black or white or when you make vector sigs, the two main colors can be used as the border, not too big though.

Good job on the sig. If you need any help, you can find me on msn ;)

tanqq

Quote from: Meta on December 14, 2010, 04:37:15 AM
Borders are only good when their black or white or when you make vector sigs, the two main colors can be used as the border, not too big though.

Good job on the sig. If you need any help, you can find me on msn ;)
Thank you for the compliment!
Do you know what is color dodge?

ToXassin

December 14, 2010, 09:25:27 AM #5 Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 09:27:01 AM by ToXassin
Quote from: tanqq on December 14, 2010, 04:35:16 AM
What is color dodge?

Oh about the text I wanted it to be that way. I applied overlay then moved the top text layer.

Colour Dodge is a layer style. When you use clouds and colour dodge, then put on some radial gradients from the colour to transparent.. You get this. (Note: I also used a bit of outer glow)

The clouds are colour dodged. When he said don't use it, he was referring to how it lighted up the character, and made it look kind of pixelated. This is because if you put an image under the cloud layer, it will look quite odd.

Just a helping tip.  ;)

^Made by Cesar.

tanqq

Quote from: ToXassin on December 14, 2010, 09:25:27 AM
Colour Dodge is a layer style. When you use clouds and colour dodge, then put on some radial gradients from the colour to transparent.. You get this. (Note: I also used a bit of outer glow)

The clouds are colour dodged. When he said don't use it, he was referring to how it lighted up the character, and made it look kind of pixelated. This is because if you put an image under the cloud layer, it will look quite odd.

Just a helping tip.  ;)

Oh, thanks for the tip man! I purposefully made the cloud in front of the render, so it makes the render looks like it dissapeared.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-