April 25, 2024, 12:51:18 PMLatest Member: Ornstein
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Do people not like Ram?

Do people not like Ram?

Started by DarkRiku, August 24, 2010, 01:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRiku

Well, i've noticed that almost nobody in this server picks a ram. surge seems to be immensely popular and i often see patches as well. As for rams, barely anyone. Is there a reason for this? Or is ram just boring for people? Or is it just my imagination?

Mr_V

surge has speed and evade (I guess...)...patch for trans def, attack and critical...ram, meh, Idk...but i use it cuz I love his transes! 8)

DarkRiku

lol ya i also use ram, but the scarcity of other rams made me doubt my choice. lol

Mr_V

meh, surge's armors pwns all others...an another reason for that people r playing with it! :)

tharbiter

Fellow ram here, Yeah iunno, I thought Rams had the quicker Attack speed but I don't know, that might be just old bots or something or just myth, no clue.

DarkRiku

August 24, 2010, 03:48:17 AM #5 Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:02:04 AM by DarkRiku
maybe i should use that transform coupon thing to change to surge...lol

GavinGill

Imo, Rams should deal slightly higher base damage.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Kevin

DarkRiku

what trans is best for a ram? im using super khan z right now

Yz

Digi, Lanny, Khanz works. Matter of preference.

I've been a Ram most of my Botsian/BC life ^^
DISCORD killyzkill

7ehNoob

Ram really has nothing good. They have better Trans, yes. But in sector, High level Patch's hit more when there not in trans. And in PvP, Ram's trans attacks just get blocked by Surges Evade. And thats if you can even catch the Surge. And Ram's cant hit anything on Patch really in trans cause of TD .-.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Kevin

Gotta know how to use each class during PvP.

That's one skill I haven't lost.

Optimism

IMO, rams are quite useful in base (I hate vsing a team of rams -- its a near auto-defeat; the base can't tank the ramfest D:).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

Quote from: Kevin on August 24, 2010, 09:36:57 AM
Gotta know how to use each class during PvP.

That's one skill I haven't lost.

I fail at Patch PvP. D=

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

triplestar

when i dl the game i will be a ram because i was a lv 100 ram in bots.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-