May 01, 2024, 11:21:57 AMLatest Member: brusej1005

future of bc

Started by noblem6, March 17, 2014, 11:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblem6

what do you think about bc in the next few years? will it be a bigger community or with only some koreans left?
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Shadow

It's eventually going to be Korean only IMO.  This game isn't fun to most of us who played BOTS.  Everything in this game is OP and it just isn't as thrilling as BOTS used to be.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Cooky

Quote from: Shadow on March 21, 2014, 10:55:03 PM
It's eventually going to be Korean only IMO.  This game isn't fun to most of us who played BOTS.  Everything in this game is OP and it just isn't as thrilling as BOTS used to be.

u could try zylon BOTS if u want it to be like BOTS  :D

Shadow

No one plays it and it's still not the same.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Cooky

Quote from: Shadow on March 22, 2014, 05:34:25 PM

thats actually not true, and is a common misconception

sometimes it has more people online then bout cheetah

KillerPig

Quote from: nanak tatum on March 22, 2014, 07:34:29 PM

You will never be able to have the same nostalgia/feel again. So if that is what you are looking for, you would be better off leaving.
is a lie
if the game was exactly like bots (barring all the bugs, hourly lag, all that other bad shit that made the game gay) people would play

but stuff is messed up

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ZeroUH

Quote from: KillerPig on March 23, 2014, 05:22:13 PM

is a lie
if the game was exactly like bots (barring all the bugs, hourly lag, all that other bad **** that made the game gay) people would play

but stuff is messed up
WAIT WAIT! DON'T KILL THE BOSS NOW! HOUR LAG!

Good times...

Iridion

Quote from: nanak tatum on March 22, 2014, 07:34:29 PM

You will never be able to have the same nostalgia/feel again. So if that is what you are looking for, you would be better off leaving.
is a lie
if the game was exactly like bots (barring all the bugs, hourly lag, all that other bad **** that made the game gay) people would play

but stuff is messed up

its the people that made the bots, not the hourly lag u idiot
how are u even good at base, i thought one had to be smart?? XD

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 23, 2014, 05:41:10 PM

is a lie

but stuff is messed up
WAIT WAIT! DON'T KILL THE BOSS NOW! HOUR LAG!

Good times...
Nobs that had no idea what was going on and blamed someone in the room for lagging. c;

(click to show/hide)

qolderman

i hope it will be bigger with a lot of good players
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cactus

I hope zg will shut down and release their source so all ppl could make own bots ps.
empty slot

Epic xD

is a lie

but stuff is messed up
Yup, the game is still messed up. If it wasn't messed up, I'd consider playing it.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Epic xD on March 23, 2014, 08:01:57 PM
is a lie

but stuff is messed up
Yup, the game is still messed up. If it wasn't messed up, I'd consider playing it.
It's getting better now that Dannii left.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: -Speedy- on March 23, 2014, 08:14:44 PM
is a lie

but stuff is messed up

did dannii leave?

THERE IS HOPE
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shadow Z

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on March 23, 2014, 08:20:30 PM
is a lie

but stuff is messed up

did dannii leave?

THERE IS HOPE
Really? 0.o

ZeroUH

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on March 23, 2014, 08:20:30 PM
is a lie

but stuff is messed up

did dannii leave?

THERE IS HOPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QGJuMBdaqIw#t=200

Shadow

Quote from: Cooky on March 22, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

I have left.  I just roam the forums every now and then.  I no longer play this game because it requires no skill anymore.  Person with the most OP items wins, simple as that.  It's all about being as OP as possible now.  Back in BOTS all classes were evenly matched in PvP and BvB imo.  Now surge is so broken in PvP it's rediculous  This game is just dull and boring.  Non-members don't stand a chance against a member no matter how good they are and no matter how bad the members are.  This game is just broken period.

-Speedy-

Yea Ian and Shadow she did. Hope shes gone for good.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Pokeh

Quote from: Shadow on March 23, 2014, 10:31:44 PM
Quote from: Cooky on March 22, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

I have left.  I just roam the forums every now and then.  I no longer play this game because it requires no skill anymore.  Person with the most OP items wins, simple as that.  It's all about being as OP as possible now.  Back in BOTS all classes were evenly matched in PvP and BvB imo.  Now surge is so broken in PvP it's rediculous  This game is just dull and boring.  Non-members don't stand a chance against a member no matter how good they are and no matter how bad the members are.  This game is just broken period.
surge was op in bots too.

bc just isn't bots

medchiller

Oh calm down Khaos games change as does everything else. What 1 person hates might be what 100 others like. It sucks to be on the side of hating it but BC is a new game now. Sorry :P

zomniethe4

i just do not like the community. the game itself will b fine

Zom

daluzman123

It'll either...

1) Be shut down and sold.

2) More ignorant players as well Bias Staff members will continue to play the game and ruin it.

Or.

3) It'll stay up, with about 10-20 daily active players on a GOOD day.

ZeroUH

Surges were more OP in BOTS!! than here IMO.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

Not even close.  A ram could easily dominate a surge on BOTS here it's nearly impossible now.

Yz

nah. surges were getting nerfed back then by n-log in the s2 patch that never came lol. rams are actually strong as shit here idk what u talkin about, probly havent played for like 3 years
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: Shadow on March 24, 2014, 11:12:05 PM
Not even close.  A ram could easily dominate a surge on BOTS here it's nearly impossible now.
Never lost to a RAM on BOTS!!. I had a TA set there really helpful and the evade of Surge was unique. It was easy beat a RAM there.

Epic xD

Bots PvP: Surge was OP
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the best overall, but all the types were roughly equal in potential

BC PvP: Surge is OP (more so than in Bots)
BC BvB: Surge is OP

I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Epic xD on March 24, 2014, 11:46:09 PM
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the best overall, but all the types were roughly equal in potential

Get a Surge and play against Allie using a RAM. If she is on form, you will cry.

Yz

too bias for me. rams just couldn't fight surges back then 1v1, wasn't even possible if they were anywhere near same skill lvl.
DISCORD killyzkill

tincan

I think the future is bright.
K.
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

acer124533

Quote from: tincan on March 25, 2014, 02:18:24 PM
I think the future is bright.
K.
The future will probably be bright since by then they should have most of the bugs gone. Also a lot more players enjoying it even if Korean or american, their will still be more people playing.
My first photoshop sig ever!

Allie

Bots PvP: Surge was OP, coins were more op
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the worst overall, with patches being op and rams having more trans time

BC PvP: Surge is OP, member is more op
BC BvB: Surge is probably the worst overall, with patches being op and rams having more trans time

Yours is blatantly wrong for bvb, and biased in pvp. I don't see the difference in mine.

Epic xD

March 25, 2014, 07:29:47 PM #33 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:36:07 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Allie on March 25, 2014, 04:49:07 PM
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the worst overall, with patches being op and rams having more trans time
Yours is blatantly wrong for bvb, and biased in pvp. I don't see the difference in mine.
Lol, what? Surges were the best overall in Bots BvB. This alone explains why every single good player had a strong surge in their back pocket. Patches were only OP when there were more than 1 per team, which was something that most people never really did. Rams definitely had their niche uses in Bots, but they were not superior to Surges by any means.

Provided that there was only one patch per team allowed:
Surge > (slightly) Ram/Patch

Allie

A tunneling patch with TA would win in BOTS any time, any game, regardless of what the composition of the other team is.

The same is said here at BC. The op patch is why bombz got an unrealistic ego in thinking he was base king. It's a simple undisputable fact no matter how much you remember BOTS. If you can kill the base in 10-15 hits, and you throw yourself at the base until you do, you're gonna win.

Epic xD

March 25, 2014, 07:54:02 PM #35 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:56:06 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Allie on March 25, 2014, 07:41:00 PM
A tunneling patch with TA would win in BOTS any time, any game, regardless of what the composition of the other team is.

The same is said here at BC. The op patch is why bombz got an unrealistic ego in thinking he was base king. It's a simple undisputable fact no matter how much you remember BOTS. If you can kill the base in 10-15 hits, and you throw yourself at the base until you do, you're gonna win.
In Bots, a TA Plasmodium +5 patch could not kill the base in 10-15 hits in a 4v4 or a 3v3. We are assuming the game is being played without II skills (lol). In fact, only a small number of basers even used patches effectively (one of those basers being me 8)). When the other team sees the opposing patch, that team plays a lot more carefully than it might otherwise. Most patches had a tendency to be overly aggressive; as such, they would run out of lives before almost everyone else in the match.

And in BC, nobody good ever played with anything above +7 Bladess/Rapid/CPU armor. Nobody wants to play a game where a match can be won in 1 minute with little strategy or thought. This is why BC basers opted for +7 Bladess/Rapid/CPU over the other high level armor. +7 Bladess/Rapid/CPU gives the Bots the right amount of their special stats without going overboard. The only thing that prevents a more balanced game is the +4 gear. Anyways, a TA +7 CPU patch is not OP. Against good players, it could be effective, but it must be played very carefully and skillfully. However, surges are still much better because they have a ****load of TD and TG and can punish patches. Every good baser who has played BC would agree that surges are definitely the best when there are no OP items involved.

Allie

Lower geared stats were nerfed in a way that buffed patches and rams. If not dealing with higher gear, surges would and should be less effective here in BC than they were in BOTS, as evade has been effectively nerfed so even the higher levels are on par with the original BOTS, and lower gear's speed has been nerfed to minimally balance higher gear. Bladess +7 body gives only 20 more speed than bladium+5 in BOTS, while bladess +7 head gives less evade than even +3 from BOTS.

Put a speed, or half-speed, half-td set on a ram and it can almost match surges speed while maintaining its buffed trans duration and buffed trans damage.

Epic xD

March 25, 2014, 08:07:09 PM #37 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:12:07 PM by Epic xD
^By gear, I mean +4 shoulders and shields. The TG and TD benefits help surges out a ridiculous amount. If that were fixed, things would be closer to balanced. Also, the fact that EFs give TG messes things up even more. However, the canister drop rates are still messed up and stuff. That is another really huge issue with the game mode atm.

On BC, my surge with a bladium +7 set and the +4 gear and **** has nearly 2k TG. This is using items that are not banned on the OP tag. In Bots, I used a +3 Triplater TG and +3 Frontguard TG, and my surge had somewhere between 1300 and 1400 TG. It's a big difference. In BC, rams have too little TG to make a difference, and they have those stupid SPs that make SP not worth using.

Allie

I agree +4 is too op. I intended them to be incredibly rare drops from a map almost noone does.
I might see what I can do about them, as it goes against the spirit of choice. But it'd piss off a lot of people to outright remove it.

Epic xD

Quote from: Allie on March 25, 2014, 08:22:35 PM
I agree +4 is too op. I intended them to be incredibly rare drops from a map almost noone does.
I might see what I can do about them, as it goes against the spirit of choice. But it'd piss off a lot of people to outright remove it.
Ban them by adding them to the no OP items tag.

Allie

Quote from: Epic xD on March 25, 2014, 08:33:34 PM

I've done just that.

TinyPatch

I see a bright future for Bvb.
Tiny

Corr

I was shell shocked at this and thank god.

Now all we gotta do is balance mercs and make other maps bigger in BvB so Industrobe won't be the only place to play. xd

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

TinyPatch

Omg imagine a map 4x bigger than industrobe  :o
I would play it all day.
Tiny

Rossbach

If you rly want, you can go ahead and design an ideal BvB map. Can't guarantee it will be added tho.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Corr

Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2014, 01:43:56 AM
If you rly want, you can go ahead and design an ideal BvB map. Can't guarantee it will be added tho.  ::)
No modellers here so can't really design a map. The spaceship deck seems to be the only real potential base map.

Also, since it's impossible to add holes and walls and stuff to the base maps like snowmerra mountains and joystick, they'd be useless.

Next to industrobe, aquadeck (If it had 4 rows instead of 2 and had wider bridges) and aerodeck (If it had wider brides and a wall in the middle or something) those are the best maps imo.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Quote from: Corr on March 26, 2014, 01:54:29 AM
Also, since it's impossible to add holes and walls and stuff to the base maps like snowmerra mountains and joystick, they'd be useless.

........actually, that may be possible, and much easier than creating a new map from scratch.
keyword on *may*. Before the new map project was removed, we were working on the hole boundaries and stuffs.
tricky, difficult stuff but it may be a thing to look into now that kennys back.

leapman

Quote from: Corr on March 26, 2014, 01:54:29 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2014, 01:43:56 AM
No modellers here so can't really design a map. The spaceship deck seems to be the only real potential base map.

Next to industrobe, aquadeck (If it had 4 rows instead of 2 and had wider bridges) and aerodeck (If it had wider brides and a wall in the middle or something) those are the best maps imo.
What you mean no modelers? 8) You got one right here.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

lucas lopez

I saw front page's dispute..

I never have interest in bvb, so just will talk about pvp charcters balance.

Surge is certainly Over Powered. and generally any ability cannot break the 'speed' in this game.Cause baisically speed ability can make to maximize player's control. And most important, patch or ram can't catch surge's speed even using their trans status.

Nevertheless, except flop,if we play other maps like holodeck or heatsink, we can fight with surge enough..and at those maps,many skills are already developed from pvpers.

So,tho Im ram, I just have confidence, I can kill anyone in holodeck, cuz I have been practicing pvp skills a lot in this map comparing anyone.

I wanna say please just practice other maps like what I do,and You can easily find ways how to beat surges at there. And we just play pvp with fun, don't bother it if you always lose to surge in flop. That's quite difficult, so play just other maps! Who can dare to say flop is pvp's all?

Pein

Rams are meaningless in pvp nowadays...

Pokeh

Quote from: Epic xD on March 25, 2014, 08:33:34 PM
Is there a list of items that are banned somewhere on the forums?

Cooky

Pokeh

Ah. Is that updated? If so does it exclude all Zylon-Introduced items?

ghostkid17

Quote from: Pokeh on April 09, 2014, 10:49:00 PM
Ah. Is that updated? If so does it exclude all Zylon-Introduced items?
It is not updated, and the second part I'm pretty sure that it has items that were introduced by Zylon
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-