tincan

I think the future is bright.
K.
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

acer124533

Quote from: tincan on March 25, 2014, 02:18:24 PM
I think the future is bright.
K.
The future will probably be bright since by then they should have most of the bugs gone. Also a lot more players enjoying it even if Korean or american, their will still be more people playing.
My first photoshop sig ever!

Allie

Quote from: Epic xD on March 24, 2014, 11:46:09 PM
Bots PvP: Surge was OP
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the best overall, but all the types were roughly equal in potential

BC PvP: Surge is OP (more so than in Bots)
BC BvB: Surge is OP

Bots PvP: Surge was OP, coins were more op
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the worst overall, with patches being op and rams having more trans time

BC PvP: Surge is OP, member is more op
BC BvB: Surge is probably the worst overall, with patches being op and rams having more trans time

Yours is blatantly wrong for bvb, and biased in pvp. I don't see the difference in mine.

Epic xD

March 25, 2014, 07:29:47 PM #33 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:36:07 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Allie on March 25, 2014, 04:49:07 PM
Bots BvB: Surge was probably the worst overall, with patches being op and rams having more trans time
Yours is blatantly wrong for bvb, and biased in pvp. I don't see the difference in mine.
Lol, what? Surges were the best overall in Bots BvB. This alone explains why every single good player had a strong surge in their back pocket. Patches were only OP when there were more than 1 per team, which was something that most people never really did. Rams definitely had their niche uses in Bots, but they were not superior to Surges by any means.

Provided that there was only one patch per team allowed:
Surge > (slightly) Ram/Patch

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Allie

A tunneling patch with TA would win in BOTS any time, any game, regardless of what the composition of the other team is.

The same is said here at BC. The op patch is why bombz got an unrealistic ego in thinking he was base king. It's a simple undisputable fact no matter how much you remember BOTS. If you can kill the base in 10-15 hits, and you throw yourself at the base until you do, you're gonna win.

Epic xD

March 25, 2014, 07:54:02 PM #35 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:56:06 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Allie on March 25, 2014, 07:41:00 PM
A tunneling patch with TA would win in BOTS any time, any game, regardless of what the composition of the other team is.

The same is said here at BC. The op patch is why bombz got an unrealistic ego in thinking he was base king. It's a simple undisputable fact no matter how much you remember BOTS. If you can kill the base in 10-15 hits, and you throw yourself at the base until you do, you're gonna win.
In Bots, a TA Plasmodium +5 patch could not kill the base in 10-15 hits in a 4v4 or a 3v3. We are assuming the game is being played without II skills (lol). In fact, only a small number of basers even used patches effectively (one of those basers being me 8)). When the other team sees the opposing patch, that team plays a lot more carefully than it might otherwise. Most patches had a tendency to be overly aggressive; as such, they would run out of lives before almost everyone else in the match.

And in BC, nobody good ever played with anything above +7 Bladess/Rapid/CPU armor. Nobody wants to play a game where a match can be won in 1 minute with little strategy or thought. This is why BC basers opted for +7 Bladess/Rapid/CPU over the other high level armor. +7 Bladess/Rapid/CPU gives the Bots the right amount of their special stats without going overboard. The only thing that prevents a more balanced game is the +4 gear. Anyways, a TA +7 CPU patch is not OP. Against good players, it could be effective, but it must be played very carefully and skillfully. However, surges are still much better because they have a ****load of TD and TG and can punish patches. Every good baser who has played BC would agree that surges are definitely the best when there are no OP items involved.

I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Allie

Lower geared stats were nerfed in a way that buffed patches and rams. If not dealing with higher gear, surges would and should be less effective here in BC than they were in BOTS, as evade has been effectively nerfed so even the higher levels are on par with the original BOTS, and lower gear's speed has been nerfed to minimally balance higher gear. Bladess +7 body gives only 20 more speed than bladium+5 in BOTS, while bladess +7 head gives less evade than even +3 from BOTS.

Put a speed, or half-speed, half-td set on a ram and it can almost match surges speed while maintaining its buffed trans duration and buffed trans damage.

Epic xD

March 25, 2014, 08:07:09 PM #37 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:12:07 PM by Epic xD
^By gear, I mean +4 shoulders and shields. The TG and TD benefits help surges out a ridiculous amount. If that were fixed, things would be closer to balanced. Also, the fact that EFs give TG messes things up even more. However, the canister drop rates are still messed up and stuff. That is another really huge issue with the game mode atm.

On BC, my surge with a bladium +7 set and the +4 gear and **** has nearly 2k TG. This is using items that are not banned on the OP tag. In Bots, I used a +3 Triplater TG and +3 Frontguard TG, and my surge had somewhere between 1300 and 1400 TG. It's a big difference. In BC, rams have too little TG to make a difference, and they have those stupid SPs that make SP not worth using.

Allie

I agree +4 is too op. I intended them to be incredibly rare drops from a map almost noone does.
I might see what I can do about them, as it goes against the spirit of choice. But it'd piss off a lot of people to outright remove it.

Epic xD

Quote from: Allie on March 25, 2014, 08:22:35 PM
I agree +4 is too op. I intended them to be incredibly rare drops from a map almost noone does.
I might see what I can do about them, as it goes against the spirit of choice. But it'd piss off a lot of people to outright remove it.
Ban them by adding them to the no OP items tag.

Allie

Quote from: Epic xD on March 25, 2014, 08:33:34 PM
Quote from: Allie on March 25, 2014, 08:22:35 PM
Ban them by adding them to the no OP items tag.

I've done just that.

TinyPatch

I see a bright future for Bvb.
Tiny

Corr

I was shell shocked at this and thank god.

Now all we gotta do is balance mercs and make other maps bigger in BvB so Industrobe won't be the only place to play. xd

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

TinyPatch

Omg imagine a map 4x bigger than industrobe  :o
I would play it all day.
Tiny

Rossbach

If you rly want, you can go ahead and design an ideal BvB map. Can't guarantee it will be added tho.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-