April 27, 2024, 06:05:58 AMLatest Member: exclusively

future of bc

Started by noblem6, March 17, 2014, 11:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2014, 01:43:56 AM
If you rly want, you can go ahead and design an ideal BvB map. Can't guarantee it will be added tho.  ::)
No modellers here so can't really design a map. The spaceship deck seems to be the only real potential base map.

Also, since it's impossible to add holes and walls and stuff to the base maps like snowmerra mountains and joystick, they'd be useless.

Next to industrobe, aquadeck (If it had 4 rows instead of 2 and had wider bridges) and aerodeck (If it had wider brides and a wall in the middle or something) those are the best maps imo.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Quote from: Corr on March 26, 2014, 01:54:29 AM
Also, since it's impossible to add holes and walls and stuff to the base maps like snowmerra mountains and joystick, they'd be useless.

........actually, that may be possible, and much easier than creating a new map from scratch.
keyword on *may*. Before the new map project was removed, we were working on the hole boundaries and stuffs.
tricky, difficult stuff but it may be a thing to look into now that kennys back.

leapman

Quote from: Corr on March 26, 2014, 01:54:29 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2014, 01:43:56 AM
If you rly want, you can go ahead and design an ideal BvB map. Can't guarantee it will be added tho.  ::)
No modellers here so can't really design a map. The spaceship deck seems to be the only real potential base map.

Next to industrobe, aquadeck (If it had 4 rows instead of 2 and had wider bridges) and aerodeck (If it had wider brides and a wall in the middle or something) those are the best maps imo.
What you mean no modelers? 8) You got one right here.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

lucas lopez

I saw front page's dispute..

I never have interest in bvb, so just will talk about pvp charcters balance.

Surge is certainly Over Powered. and generally any ability cannot break the 'speed' in this game.Cause baisically speed ability can make to maximize player's control. And most important, patch or ram can't catch surge's speed even using their trans status.

Nevertheless, except flop,if we play other maps like holodeck or heatsink, we can fight with surge enough..and at those maps,many skills are already developed from pvpers.

So,tho Im ram, I just have confidence, I can kill anyone in holodeck, cuz I have been practicing pvp skills a lot in this map comparing anyone.

I wanna say please just practice other maps like what I do,and You can easily find ways how to beat surges at there. And we just play pvp with fun, don't bother it if you always lose to surge in flop. That's quite difficult, so play just other maps! Who can dare to say flop is pvp's all?

Pein

Rams are meaningless in pvp nowadays...

Pokeh

Quote from: Epic xD on March 25, 2014, 08:33:34 PM
Quote from: Allie on March 25, 2014, 08:22:35 PM
I agree +4 is too op. I intended them to be incredibly rare drops from a map almost noone does.
I might see what I can do about them, as it goes against the spirit of choice. But it'd piss off a lot of people to outright remove it.
Ban them by adding them to the no OP items tag.
Is there a list of items that are banned somewhere on the forums?

Cooky

Pokeh

Ah. Is that updated? If so does it exclude all Zylon-Introduced items?

ghostkid17

Quote from: Pokeh on April 09, 2014, 10:49:00 PM
Ah. Is that updated? If so does it exclude all Zylon-Introduced items?
It is not updated, and the second part I'm pretty sure that it has items that were introduced by Zylon
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-