BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Videos » Level 258 Video Guide (:

Level 258 Video Guide (:

Started by JustRK, March 18, 2014, 05:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

March 18, 2014, 05:08:17 PM Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 06:53:02 PM by JustRK
http://youtu.be/eDNB7eVskso

please leave any feedback you might want to share ^^

if you have any video / content suggestions then please also feel free to post them and I'll try to get those done with this channel reboot  :)

Materger

Rk my man that opening looks insane.I had to replay it a few times before watching the video. It's a nice guide although I know little to nothing about sector since I pvp all the time.Good job meng.  :-*

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

JustRK

Quote from: Materger on March 18, 2014, 05:23:12 PM
Rk my man that opening looks insane.I had to replay it a few times before watching the video. It's a nice guide although I know little to nothing about sector since I pvp all the time.Good job meng.  :-*

lol thanks mat  ;D.  I probably spent more time on the intro than I did the body content which is what I'm infamous for anyway lol  :P

also thank you qolderman ^^

dillh1996

that intro is freaking amazing, never seen anything like it before. Plus good guide, very good for new 258 players like my self :)

JustRK

Quote from: dillh1996 on March 18, 2014, 06:20:04 PM
that intro is freaking amazing, never seen anything like it before. Plus good guide, very good for new 258 players like my self :)

Thanks  :) glad you found it helpful.

I've also opened up this thread to content suggestions while I get some other video releases ready for this weekend ^^

hopefully I'll be able to release regularly again as mid-terms are winding down for me.

Cooky

Yz

cool intro/guide fren, intro was a bit louder than the voice is all the feedback i rly have
DISCORD killyzkill

Reviax

?
Wasn't it Thornz who made the forum guide?

hur9

Quote from: Reviax on March 19, 2014, 12:08:35 AM
Wasn't it Thornz who made the forum guide?
Yes he did, but he did it on a image wich is diferent from this cause RK made a vid as guide.

leapman

Good professional quality work right here man 8)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Godz

KillerPig

10/10 would play if korean noobs were not there

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Thornz

Fantastic job. You accomplished what I was much to lazy to ever try. And you did a better job than I would have anyways XD

Ps: love the intro!

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

March 19, 2014, 06:00:48 AM #15 Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 06:13:08 AM by qolderman
i noticed one thing: when you lure boxvendor to back, you don't have wait untill it'll come to you. you can just jump attack it (then he will flies away xD) and he will unlure

edit: like this
Video for GM RK
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

JustRK

Quote from: qolderman on March 19, 2014, 06:00:48 AM
i noticed one thing: when you lure boxvendor to back, you don't have wait untill it'll come to you. you can just jump attack it (then he will flies away xD) and he will unlure

I actually did it that way so that I could give myself more time to talk  :P

@tricky, I got a new mic configuration, but my voice being quiet is something I've been trying to improve since the last few videos since that's the most common feedback I get  :P It's a little weird talking loud all to myself at home hahaha

thanks everyone for nice comments  ;D hopefully the next videos are just as great

Madprox

"Thanks to rage for making the forums guide, and now I'm making this video for people who don't really use the forums.... Which i will later post on the forums"

Lol'd.

Intro volume is too high compared to rest of video (your voice)
Red lines around mobs to kill specificly are a good addition.
Clear instructions.
Good guide.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Robocop7ant

Good guide , good luck to the other videos ;)
nice intro :O xD

and shouldn't this be in tips & guides?
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-