March 29, 2024, 03:27:36 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » BOTS [Zylon Gaming] Free Coins Event

BOTS [Zylon Gaming] Free Coins Event

Started by Allie, March 18, 2014, 06:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

Quote from: Cooky on April 06, 2014, 10:16:25 AM
Quote from: Pein on April 06, 2014, 10:15:05 AM
@cooky
You are saying "Buy coins with your real money" and it's because you already got your free coins.

no.. that's not true at all  lol

I buy coins
ya, that's good for you

i only play games rarely so i wont spend much on it

Scythe

Quote from: Pein on April 06, 2014, 10:22:58 AM
Quote from: Cooky on April 06, 2014, 10:16:25 AM
Quote from: Pein on April 06, 2014, 10:15:05 AM
@cooky
You are saying "Buy coins with your real money" and it's because you already got your free coins.

no.. that's not true at all  lol

I buy coins
ya, that's good for you

i only play games rarely so i wont spend much on it
Event is over, that's all I have to say.
Don't think, feel

Pokeh

it still says you get 500 coins in the lobby message so change it or gimme my 500 coins >_<

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on April 08, 2014, 04:54:19 PM
it still says you get 500 coins in the lobby message so change it or gimme my 500 coins >_<
yeah its been like that for a while now it should be removed

Iridion

Quote from: Pein on April 06, 2014, 09:24:56 AM
I had quitted and came back a few days ago. I was excited to see this but, when I looked at this event, it already ended. I wish if I came back a few days before so I would get the free coins.

I'm requesting Allie to extend this event or please give me some 500 coins. I would really like to play the old bots again. I want those coins, I'm only a few days late and I don't think it will matter if we are a few days late, does it?

If I don't get this coins, this is cheating and this isn't fair!

I hope I will get my coins, and my ign is:Pein

you pathethic butthurt kid, its not cheating if your egoistical greedy ass came here days after the event was ended (claiming to be the #1 pvper and asking for items you gave away to be given back with no proof whatsoever, claiming that the community thay barely remembers you became greedy [how hypocritical??])

but we are going offtopic here, so lets continue in pms before uncle cooky whips us with the BC-staff-whip®

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dewo

Quote from: Iridion on April 08, 2014, 05:17:59 PM
I had quitted and came back a few days ago. I was excited to see this but, when I looked at this event, it already ended. I wish if I came back a few days before so I would get the free coins.

I'm requesting Allie to extend this event or please give me some 500 coins. I would really like to play the old bots again. I want those coins, I'm only a few days late and I don't think it will matter if we are a few days late, does it?

you pathethic butthurt kid, its not cheating if your egoistical greedy ass came here days after the event was ended (claiming to be the #1 pvper and asking for items you gave away to be given back with no proof whatsoever, claiming that the community thay barely remembers you became greedy [how hypocritical??])

but we are going offtopic here, so lets continue in pms before uncle cooky whips us with the BC-staff-whip®
mad kid

X

Scythe

Day 269, still haven't received my 500 coins
Don't think, feel

optopt

YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

EnergyCell2

Yes. I'm xhalo7. I guess you'll have to deal with that.
Ban me. I don't give a shit. I'll make my return one day.

Cooky

Pein

Quote from: Iridion on April 08, 2014, 05:17:59 PM

You remind me of noblem lol.

This was a nice event.

Scythe

day 500, still haven't received my coins
Don't think, feel

Cooky

Quote from: Scythe on April 17, 2014, 12:50:25 PM
day 500, still haven't received my coins

if you don't get them in 1 week, I will buy you whatever items you want with my coins

namu6989

Quote from: Allie on March 18, 2014, 06:17:54 PM
QuoteTo welcome back, and welcome some new players, we have decided to give a one time freebie of 500 coins.
These coins are enough to buy a full 7-day set, an almost-full 30-day set, or a few pieces of a 1-year set, including a 1-year trans pack costing at most 455 coins.

To redeem your coins, simply post here with your in-game name and I will manually deliver them to you if you fit the requirements.

This event will end on March 31, 2014. Hope to see you in-game!

You can find this thread over at http://bots.zylongaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4484
You're gonna have to post over at BOTS for the coins.

knightofms

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-