April 27, 2024, 04:06:19 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Videos » Bots Level 28 Clutch Victory

Bots Level 28 Clutch Victory

Started by Cooky, March 30, 2014, 02:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I guess not really 'impressive'  but I just thought it was cool since you couldn't even see my hp and I made some gutsy moves

BOTS Lvl 28 Clutch Victory

dillon2k1

idk bout game but i like chevelle the red :P ::)

Quote from: Yz on October 20, 2013, 11:07:13 PM
we must always remain impartial

Cooky

Quote from: dillon2k1 on March 30, 2014, 02:11:08 PM
idk bout game but i like chevelle the red :P ::)
you should try it, its the same as the old BOTS

hur9

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Cooky

thanks im glad people enjoy the video

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Yz

meh everything ross does may get the job done but looks boring as hell to execute
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

April 01, 2014, 04:09:08 PM #11 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:39:41 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Yz on April 01, 2014, 02:06:16 AM
meh everything ross does may get the job done but looks boring as hell to execute

Sorry that this is a simplistic game, that only requires simplistic play.  Especially when executed by someone who knows what they are doing. Rather than dancing around. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Rossbach

April 01, 2014, 04:39:02 PM #13 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:41:40 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 04:27:23 PM
please stay on topic   :D

This topic is about your Sector lv 28 clutch victory. As side things it also includes discussion about Sector, and the game mechanics revolving around it. As both of which are on topic as per the video. Ross posted about the skill wise game mechanics, and the "cool-ness" in terms of Sector. While the topic is basically depicted of you bragging about doing such a feet, as well as saying it is something opinionated as "cool," which opens up the discussion about what is "cool" in terms of Sector. Basically Ross' and Tricky post is a opinionated comparison between your video and Ross, in which case is, on topic.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

stop posting if its not about the video

Rossbach

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 04:50:46 PM
stop posting if its not about the video

That is not how it works.... Now you are just being desperate and spamming in the process... Besides Ross did post about ur vid. See previous post. *Enter quote from RK about reading novels to...*

But hey, gratz on dancing around and killing that Mel when you were 1 hit away from death. If we ever do raid again you should be in charge of Mel's.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

all you've done so far from what I've seen is..

-sarcastically congratulate me
-say how simple the game is and how you're good at it
-disagree when I said stop going off topic
-sarcastically congratulate me with some extra sarcasm

are you done yet? you already made your point, we get it..

what happened to making a spam topic every time you disagreed with someone?

u should go back to that because I don't want you posting here again if you don't have anything to contribute

medchiller

Ross was on topic. If you didn't want him posting about what he said you should have said that instead of getting back on topic.

Ross making spam topics has nothing to do with the topic at hand and there was no reason to refer to it unless you wanted to get at him in some way. This was really uncalled for Cooky, you should realize that. Yes, yes I'm off-topic and I won't post again. If you have something else to say you can just PM about it, no need to clutter the topic with more messages unrelated to the topic.

In your video you put it in slow mo to emphasize the attacks that you dodged which IMO is something that wasn't needed. Gz, I suppose at least you beat the level.

KillerPig

med is wrong but alright

cool video

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on April 01, 2014, 04:09:08 PM
Quote from: Yz on April 01, 2014, 02:06:16 AM

Sorry that this is a simplistic game, that only requires simplistic play.  Especially when executed by someone who knows what they are doing. Rather than dancing around. ::)

this. jumping around to avoid hits is scenic but not so effective compared to other techniques

(dont be offended cooky)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on April 03, 2014, 03:01:59 PM
this. jumping around to avoid hits is scenic but not so effective compared to other techniques

(dont be offended cooky)

why would I care

the video was for entertainment not for showing off or showing a good technique

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on April 03, 2014, 03:29:06 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 03, 2014, 03:01:59 PM

(dont be offended cooky)

why would I care

the video was for entertainment not for showing off or showing a good technique

that wasnt a direct reply to you, just inherent to the topic

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Madprox

Ross was sort of on-topic.
Don't get mad at him for pointing out obvious facts.

Nice clutch though.

@Ross:
(click to show/hide)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

Yz

April 04, 2014, 12:18:57 AM #25 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 12:39:09 AM by Yz
Quote from: Madprox on April 03, 2014, 07:43:04 PM
Ross was sort of on-topic.
Don't get mad at him for pointing out obvious facts.

Nice clutch though.

@Ross:
Quote from: Rossbach on April 01, 2014, 04:39:02 PM
QuoteThis topic is about your Sector lv 28 clutch victory. As side things it also includes discussion about Sector, and the game mechanics revolving around it. As both of which are on topic as per the video. Ross posted about the skill wise game mechanics, and the "cool-ness" in terms of Sector. While the topic is basically depicted of you bragging about doing such a feet, as well as saying it is something opinionated as "cool," which opens up the discussion about what is "cool" in terms of Sector. Basically Ross' and Tricky post is a opinionated comparison between your video and Ross, in which case is, on topic.  ::)
^Way to smart for this time of the day :/

^sucking rosses ass way too hard since dawn of time :/

it was a clutch victory. he's not an amazing sector player so since he nearly lost it was clutch as **** and that's all the title is. im just gonna delete any more posts about it.. got cancer from the replies on this thread..
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-