April 27, 2024, 06:53:33 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » i want to start a new anime

i want to start a new anime

Started by zomniethe4, April 13, 2014, 10:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

Quote from: Rossbach on April 13, 2014, 11:13:58 PM
"No game no life." Recent anime that came out, Currently has 1 ep.

So far so good. About gaming, there is no over the top echi crap, or a ****ty ass protagonist that is ****ty and dumb as fk.
sounds good, will check it out
Don't think, feel

Rossbach

April 15, 2014, 04:39:45 PM #16 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 04:42:10 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cactus on April 15, 2014, 01:22:13 PM
Anime sucks,only ppl who have no life would watch it,the stupid drawed faces looking like triangles,also 100500+ series,better watch a movie with real ppl except of drawed in paint ****.

Yes, because a movie with real people and a ****ty plot is much better than "drawed faces" with a good plot.  ::) Apparently watching "real people" act on a set with 90% of the screen being animated cgi ****, makes you have a life, and watching something drawn out makes you not have a life. Not saying movies with "real people" suck, and anime is great. There are a lot of good movies with "real people", and a lot of bad ones. Same goes with Anime. People can watch what they want and enjoy it. If you don't like it great, if you like it, then great also. ::)

Lets not even get into this:

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=51683.msg457327#msg457327

Omnomnom eating toast.

Materger

Cactus is one of those people, if you hate anime keep it to yourself.We don't give a shit if you hate it, that's your problem meng.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Vobck

Quote from: Materger on April 15, 2014, 06:05:56 PM
Cactus is one of those people, if you hate anime keep it to yourself.We don't give a **** if you hate it, that's your problem meng.

no youre wrong !!! THE DRAWED FACE TRIANGLE SUK!!!

Materger

Quote from: Vobck on April 15, 2014, 06:08:46 PM
Cactus is one of those people, if you hate anime keep it to yourself.We don't give a **** if you hate it, that's your problem meng.

rofl xd

yz was cool about it gosh but not that dude

it reminds me of how bad i hate "Teen Wolf" and my gf watches that shit i dont go all crazy like " don't watch that crappy show wtf u doing!!!!???!?!?!? . i just let her watch it and keep how i feel about it to myself xd

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Pokeh

Quote from: Materger on April 15, 2014, 06:14:19 PM

rofl xd

it reminds me of how bad i hate "Teen Wolf" and my gf watches that **** i dont go all crazy like " don't watch that crappy show wtf u doing!!!!???!?!?!? . i just let her watch it and keep how i feel about it to myself xd
yeah i feel that way about walmart shoppers

****ing dumbasses

Yz

Quote from: Materger on April 15, 2014, 06:14:19 PM

rofl xd

it reminds me of how bad i hate "Teen Wolf" and my gf watches that **** i dont go all crazy like " don't watch that crappy show wtf u doing!!!!???!?!?!? . i just let her watch it and keep how i feel about it to myself xd

weebs are just gay man 'sall im sayin
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-