May 29, 2024, 09:23:25 AMLatest Member: HelenRurse

Naked Event

Started by Pein, April 24, 2014, 04:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

Hey, this is a event where your bot will be playing naked. This isn't a typical pvp tournament which bascially questions the best player, rather at that, this just an event made for fun and to keep pvp active. I'll be hosting this occasionally. I made a feel of "free for all" as you will be playing as a level 1 bot, and you won't have a concern of playing with op and rare items as they are not allowed, so all the noobs and pros will have  a fair chance at this. I haven't decided the prize, I'm in short of them so don't expect something great and I won't participate in this. Tell me if I have missed something or anything to be changed.

Rules

1) Your bot must be level 1
2) Nothing is allowed to equip expect skills (no II and mobility), guns (no Dark Meto), trans (no Kowbat/Jura/Xabaras)
4) Pushing is allowed
5) Take screenshots of your win/lose as a proof
6) The match will be best out of 3
7) At most a day will be given for you as per the schedule (have to be agreed by both of the players about the time) for the match and you'll be disqualified if you won't show up at the given time

Application format

IGN:
GMT Timezone:

Have fun!

BlackStickre

Quote from: Pein on April 24, 2014, 04:06:38 PM
Hey, this is a event where your bot will be playing naked. This isn't a typical pvp tournament which bascially questions the best player, rather at that, this just an event made for fun and to keep pvp active. I'll be hosting this occasionally. I made a feel of "free for all" as you will be playing as a level 1 bot, and you won't have a concern of playing with op and rare items as they are not allowed, so all the noobs and pros will have  a fair chance at this. I haven't decided the prize, I'm in short of them so don't expect something great and I won't participate in this. Tell me if I have missed something or anything to be changed.

Rules

1) Your bot must be level 1
2) Nothing is allowed to equip expect skills (no II and mobility), guns (no Dark Meto), trans (no Kowbat/Jura/Xabaras)
4) Pushing is allowed
5) Take screenshots of your win/lose as a proof
6) The match will be best out of 3
7) At most a day will be given for you as per the schedule (have to be agreed by both of the players about the time) for the match and you'll be disqualified if you won't show up at the given time

Application format

IGN:
GMT Timezone:

Have fun!

IGN: BlackSticker
GMT Timezone: 23:21

qolderman

Quote from: BlackStickre on April 27, 2014, 07:21:48 PM
IGN: BlackSticker
GMT Timezone: 23:21
he needs your GMT timezone, not your current time .-.
like GMT +2, +3 etc.. find it in google

@topic, nice event, have fun
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-