June 17, 2024, 11:24:01 PMLatest Member: James
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » For those who workout ;) or those who are intrested !

For those who workout ;) or those who are intrested !

Started by loewe98, April 26, 2014, 09:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

my favorite exercise is the squat ^^ and strict arm curl

I like my physique the way it is because I recently got back into gymnastics and that is enough of a conditioning for my whole body.
My goal is 315lb in the squat rack (3 plates each side) and 125lb on the EZ Curl (1 plate each side)    ;D I'm fairly close to both

BlackStickre

Quote from: JustRK on April 26, 2014, 06:32:41 PM
my favorite exercise is the squat ^^ and strict arm curl

I like my physique the way it is because I recently got back into gymnastics and that is enough of a conditioning for my whole body.
My goal is 315lb in the squat rack (3 plates each side) and 125lb on the EZ Curl (1 plate each side)    ;D I'm fairly close to both

If i lift 15kg with my arm I like it how it gets harder and the muscles start popping out  ;D

loewe98

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 26, 2014, 12:14:25 PM
>Get a job.

First goal, once i then get one i can finally buy my gym membership but may just buy some second hand equipment in good nick, to train at home first.
[/quote

Lol , i'm stil going to school. And i got work ;)  . I work out in the week .]

FalseProphet

If i was going to get some home supplies, what would you recommend getting?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-