April 27, 2024, 03:56:41 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Max is biased

Max is biased

Started by Pein, April 27, 2014, 09:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

nothing compared to when max warned me for offtopic on cooky's thread when it wasn't even offtopic, cooky even admitted my post wasn't offtopic, and the fact that a higher staff replied to my post kinda proves it aint off topic, because if it was, they would warn me first.

i had to contact a higher staff for unwarn and i had to make 2 threads asking for unwarn because max(most likely) removed the first thread
Don't think, feel

Dewo

Quote from: Madprox on April 27, 2014, 12:15:56 PM
If you have a problem with a warning I gave you, PM me.
There's no need to create these useless drama-creating topics, because that's the only reason you decided to make this.

+ Calling someone that word is in no-way, ever, justified.
The players of BC are allowed to publicly debate whether or not their punishment/warning was fair, thus making it visible for everyone to see the flaws, if there are any, that have been made by the staff member(s).

When is something justified?

X

BlackStickre

Quote from: Dewo on April 27, 2014, 12:27:18 PM
There's no need to create these useless drama-creating topics, because that's the only reason you decided to make this.

The players of BC are allowed to publicly debate whether or not their punishment/warning was fair, thus making it visible for everyone to see the flaws, if there are any, that have been made by the staff member(s).

Previous Mod Dewo has spoke!

Madprox

People should know what and when something is justified through their education, and when they don't, in this case, us staff are here to help you with that.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

BlackStickre

Quote from: Madprox on April 27, 2014, 12:35:06 PM

People should know what and when something is justified through their education, and when they don't, in this case, us staff are here to help you with that.

GM Max has spoke!

Dewo

I'm a bit confused here. Are you saying that education = intelligence?

X

BlackStickre

Quote from: Dewo on April 27, 2014, 12:40:11 PM

Mod Dewo throwback!

Madprox

I can't explain in English that well, but while growing up, you learn things, you also learn what you're allowed to do and what not.
For example, you can't go faster than the speed limit.
You can't punch someone in the face suddenly, because you think that's funny.
You can't flame in public without people giving you a second look.

I hope you kinda understand, by growing up you're thought basic values and rules, which everyone should be able to understand and follow.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Toast

Quote from: BlackStickre on April 27, 2014, 12:30:43 PM

Stop spamming, last warning.

BlackStickre

Quote from: Toast on April 27, 2014, 12:49:27 PM
Quote from: BlackStickre on April 27, 2014, 12:30:43 PM

Stop spamming, last warning.

Sorry almighty hawk  :-\

Taintedblood

I thought when u go through an education, u gain intelligence and knowledge? So don't they sort of represent each other?
IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

Dewo

April 27, 2014, 12:59:04 PM #27 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:25:03 PM by Dewo
Quote from: Madprox on April 27, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

I can't explain in English that well, but while growing up, you learn things, you also learn what you're allowed to do and what not.

I hope you kinda understand, by growing up you're thought basic values and rules, which everyone should be able to understand and follow.
Yeah, I get that, but that wasn't how you worded it.

I will just tell you that most of the time people will tend to have a biased opinion, 'cause why not? Nobody can say anything about it unless you are in possession of some sort of authority, just like now. You have an authority over the regular players which makes every move you make way more "high-lighted" based on the fact that you are a GM.

To actually determine whether your move was biased or not, there will be some sort of assessment made by the regular players, but in this case it won't be the official decision as we have the higher ranked staff who are responsible for those kind of decisions.

@Taintedblood
Some do, others don't. Education is just a system to make you the right what ever you want to be.

Ex:
To be a dentist you don't need to know about justification, because that's not relevant for the system. You need to learn everything about being a dentist because that matters if you want to be one. We can't have a dentist walking around knowing everything about justification whilst not being able to fix the patients teeth.

X

Iridion

April 27, 2014, 01:35:58 PM #28 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 01:38:57 PM by Iridion
look! a somewhat interesting thread! wont live long

Quote from: Madprox on April 27, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

wow i didnt see "good education" in the bc requirements list
maybe it was below the gfx card part, i never read that ::)

also, this section was created just for players to complain openly, so theres no need to go "omg pm me next time"

(ps i dont side with pein)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

LightRequiem

The reason why it isn't justified for pein to call someone a newfeg (euphemisms ftw) is because he is one himself. This guy is literally just a random who tries to fit in and tries to look cool, but he fails miserably. That is a newfeg.  You can't be a newfeg and call someone else a newfeg. You have to be well known from Bots and be from 2006 or 2007 to fairly call someone else a newfeg in this community. You definitely don't fit one of the two criteria right off the bat, and you probably don't fit the other one either.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-