Cooky

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bombz

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

**** you guys
each one of you is so shitty and flawed i wont even bother to name you

(apart from yz)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

KillerPig

Quote from: Iridion on May 31, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
**** you guys
each one of you is so ****ty and flawed i wont even bother to name you

(apart from yz)
mad hehehe

Cooky

KillerPig

^
wow that was a personal pm from me to u
he released personal info
help

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

KillerPig

Quote from: Pokeh on June 12, 2014, 02:36:02 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 12, 2014, 01:29:42 PM
Quote from: qolderman on June 12, 2014, 12:30:56 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on June 25, 2011, 12:36:04 PM
Lol jk. I'm no longer a single man. Sorry girls, I'm taken.
taken by his sister.

hick
got
pokes cuzin was taken by poke
mrz is a terroit allah boom boom
qolderman is a ***got

KillerPig

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 08, 2012, 09:37:20 PM
Dear community/staff

Before I start this I'd just like to say **** the feedback section and that I'm not trying to talk down on anyone but instead just trying to give a view on how I feel about this. This topic isn't made to flame anyone but if you feel offended by anything I say just pm me and I'll try to reword it to the best of my ability. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a Gavin type of text but if it manages to it'll probably be for the better. One last thing, this is mainly for anything that has happened in the past month or might happen in the next month. Shall I begin?

Game In General
       Allie and Kenny, you two have done a great job making this server from what you've started at. So much progress has been made that's its nearly unbelievable. You guys make a great team and I'm pretty sure most of us are very thankful for your hard work and time put into this, but seriously you need to actually start bringing your **** together if your actually trying to get a business company started. Professionalism sucks, flat out. The only time I see maturity within you two is if your posting an announcement/event and discussing it. In game its just a train wreck. I swear it's like watching someone who begged for a GM position just post in global chat. I understand that you might want to lay back from being professional but the kinda **** that I've seen is just stupid and uncalled for.

More in depth - Allie
        Pretty cool person once your cool with. Can take jokes to a certain extent and very smart person. And once again thankful for what you do but honestly you act like a ***** to random people. A lot of the time the stuff you say it just ****ing uncalled for. Understanding that you probably get annoyed by people rather easily but I'd rather you ignore them than to just go all temper tantrum mode. Your powers to you are like your greed. Having all that doesn't mean you should go out and abuse it and give us the ****ty ass excuse that you can do it because your the owner. Seriously, you need to fix that **** and use it only when you need too. In-game it's nice that you care about people in the game enough to switch to an account without global chat or to just turn it off. I'm pretty sure everyone appreciates you for that. I'll just stop there with you.

More in depth - Kenny
       Chill, lay back type of admin. Professional when you want to be which is at the right times but in game it's just awful the way you act. You go all out whether it's saying stupid **** over global or making messages pop up that no one really cares much about. If you ask me it's pretty annoying trying to talk in the lobby and then having to click this stupid, senseless message off my screen. Your always willing to help but the only thing I can really think that's a problem with you is your professionalism

Talk to the community
        Hi there, yea well the community isn't just here to sell stuff in marketplace and play games. Were here to also help you out, whether its volunteer staff or normal members. PLEASE TRY TALKING TO US ABOUT THINGS HAPPENING IN GAME ; Latest one would be the member text turning black again. I mean seriously? What the **** were you thinking. People payed for that ****. At least talk to the paying members of the community which are helping keep the server up if your going to take away some of their benefits. Another thing that isn't really as serious but still annoying. Allie, I think you remember that shield passive I bought? The one with over 9k games? The one you sort of turned into devoid with 100 games? You could've warned me that you were going to ****ing do that. Not just me either, I'm pretty sure there's many other people who lost something because you just went ahead and removed it. Whether is was to improve the community with better items or not LET US KNOW PLEASE. We'd like to be informed of what's going on in the game. Right know I believe that your trying to progress this game faster than you should be trying to. You have people spamming/complaining in the lobby whenever you do stupid ****. The staff can only do so little to help. Oh speaking of staff.

The Staff
       As we all know of the staff is partially based on favoritism. Right now, the current staff sucks. Their all good people and all but it's so unorganized between these guys its just ridiculous. Honestly I'd say only 1 Mod and 2 FMs deserve their position. The chemistry inside the staff area may be good but to me it looks like you have a recipe for disaster going on. You should really consider actually scouting people in game and promoting them instead of going with the "I like you and your cool thing" Don't pick staff that are just there pick ones that can actually reach out to us. Example of one just there - Selene. Sorry Selene, I have nothing against you and I told pig this but you remind me of a robot. Your the most boring person I've ever seen in my god damn life. Everytime I see one of your post I just want to hop in bed and go to sleep, remember to just pm me if you want me to take this out. And I know this is the past but I might as well talk about gramps for just a sec. When it came time to promote someone to Temp. Admin, you chose Tricky. Tricky is a great guy, very active, amazing choice for temp admin but if you have a head GM it would only make since to make him the temp admin. I'm pretty sure I don't speak for myself when I say gramps is like a.... gramps to us so I don't see why you didn't promote him. You would've been better off and avoided all this stupid crap is you either had tricky as head GM or done the smart thing and had gramps take care of the game.

Event Items
       lol they cool but I have no idea what you were thinking when you added dark meto to this game. This one item basically destroyed most of the game. A gun that does over 900 damage with a fully upgraded surge? That has to be the stupidest **** anyone has ever thought of in their entire life. That almost more ****ing damage then I do on Ryura. Then you have these e.f's that give even MORE of a boost. The stats of your event items are like a cancer that your just injecting into the game slowly ruining it. I advise you stop adding these items with a circumstantial boost and substitute it with something else

For the community
       You guys make me sick, most of you are greedy, annoying, act like complete morons, and make yourself look just awful. Some event items that came out you guys cried that it was a sucky item. ***** shut the **** up, every item implemented in the game from events are ****ing op and ****. It's tiring having to watch the staff put up with your **** when in reality we all know that your still going to abuse the ****ing thing and then brag that you have it later in the future. You complain about OP items and what do you get next update? Even more OP items. It's like a never ending ladder.

I think that's it. tl;dr  Something needs to change

zom doing WORK

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-