April 27, 2024, 04:55:52 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » @kenny

@kenny

Started by Pein, April 28, 2014, 08:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

I was the one who blew your cover and I always knew it was you. Once, I was pvping with you and told you about it, but you didn't admitted it. But later, you made a topic that it was you.
Do you remember those?

I dare to say it, I was a genius back in the day when all the community and even Allie didn't knew it was him...

leapman

Quote from: Pein on April 28, 2014, 08:06:44 AM
I was the one who blew your cover and I always knew it was you. Once, I was pvping with you and told you about it, but you didn't admitted it. But later, you made a topic that it was you.
Do you remember those?

I dare to say it, I was a genius back in the day when all the community and even Allie didn't knew it was him...
Bro seriously was this post even necessary, seems like you could have just sent him a PM.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Pein

Quote from: leapman on April 28, 2014, 08:10:07 AM
Quote from: Pein on April 28, 2014, 08:06:44 AM
Do you remember those?

Bro seriously was this post even necessary, seems like you could have just sent him a PM.
He have over hundreds of PMs to reply and might not check it often...

This is a old story. They both were famous as different persons when they were the same person. I also just wanted to say that I was the one who revealed it for this community...

Materger

Who gives a flying tard meng pm him . He answers my pms maybe he just ignores yours or sum shiz

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Scythe

whats rong with this pein kid
Don't think, feel

Pein

Quote from: kulvinder on April 28, 2014, 10:28:04 AM
What are you guys talking about?
Santa has double personalities?
ya before he was pretending to be another guy but not after i caught him

Materger

Peein is pretty cute :-3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Pein

Santa

Taintedblood

What is pein talking about?   :o
IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

ZeroUH

See kids? This is what drugs does to you...

dillon2k1

Quote from: ZeroUH on April 29, 2014, 07:51:28 PM
See kids? This is what drugs does to you...
blahaha huehue

Quote from: Yz on October 20, 2013, 11:07:13 PM
we must always remain impartial

zanzona

pls some1 mute dis pein .-.
MrScorpion <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-