April 20, 2024, 12:33:18 PMLatest Member: BruceAbano
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » ~~Cyber's Ultimate Guide~~ [UPDATED v1.5] 16-08-2012

~~Cyber's Ultimate Guide~~ [UPDATED v1.5] 16-08-2012

Started by bangaer2, December 17, 2010, 02:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on June 03, 2011, 05:04:51 AM
ummm no one notice that level 172 takes longer, is harder, and doesnt give that much more exp then 161? Dont you think the guide should say do level 161 instead of 172. That's just my opinion though.
If you are any good, level 172 is just as easy as 161 because it's smaller and you have a lesser chance to get pushed by random monsters.
The "any good" part refers to level, a level 150 will do 161 because it's way easier than 172.
But if you are over 150, you would prefer 172 over 161 because it has bigger xp/gigas/coins and drop rates.

bangaer2

You are correct. 161 is better. I can't edit the thread anymore since it exceeds character limit. (It was made before this limit was set).

Back when I leveled, 172 gave me more exp, was as fast as 161 and drop rates where incredible. I got +5s all the time (idk if it is still the same, if it is, then 172 has better drop rates).
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

XenoPath

Quote from: asmit10 on June 03, 2011, 05:04:51 AM
ummm no one notice that level 172 takes longer, is harder, and doesnt give that much more exp then 161? Dont you think the guide should say do level 161 instead of 172. That's just my opinion though.

If ur an Expert at Inf Combo, u will do it in less than the timing for 161, most of the time

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

asmit10

Well as i said in my opinion at my level it was faster to do 161, and didnt the guide say from level *** - 150 to 172? and I was 149 +4 set did 161 in 1:27. At that time don't think i could've done 172  that fast, and +5 armor wont make that much of a difference
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

XenoPath

Mandragore MAY Fails to push as if r playing with a noob lol, as he goes the other direction and causes Mandra to be lured towards him. BubbleBoy is easier, u just lure him to the edge, and combo him (If Needed) down the ledge. And im not accusing u of ur post, its an opinion :D

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

bangaer2

Just sayig that the first person i saw performing an inf combo was me. I'm not sure if i was the first, but i told many people about this such as Neo, Grim as far as i remember.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

hawk5005

Quote from: bangaer2 on June 04, 2011, 03:26:58 PM
Just sayig that the first person i saw performing an inf combo was me. I'm not sure if i was the first, but i told many people about this such as Neo, Grim as far as i remember.
Nope, I learned it from Meteor I believe... or Neo ...

bangaer2

K^^  I'm certain that I told Neo and some other 150/200 noobs. He barely understood what i meant with 3 hits, guard, repeat.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Allie

I've decided to make the max post size 20,000 instead of 7,500.
You may continue to update this thread.

Toast

eco999

bangaer2

Nice :) Then I'll update it when I find some spare time.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Rossbach

Ross came up with the first combo. (Def one) Some others also could of also found it. Simple combo.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

Quote from: Rossbach on June 16, 2011, 09:11:52 PM
Ross came up with the first combo. (Def one) Some others also could of also found it. Simple combo.

Ross is also the spammiest spammer to ever spam BC forums.  ;D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

CoolKnightST

July 05, 2011, 11:03:30 PM #59 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:14:09 PM by CoolKnightST
I think there are many bugs on this guild mostly to the trans details. Fix and add more details:
- Boosted Speed: [None/Low/Med/High/Very high]
- Combo: [number]
First hit: ATK S (attack speed): [Slow, Med, Fast, Very fast] ; Hitboxes: [...] ; Damage: [Min, Low, Med, High, Max]
Second hit: ATK S: [] ; Hitboxes: [] ; Damage: []
3th hit: ATK S: [] ; Hitboxes: [] ; Damage: []

- Jump Attack? Yes/No ; Details: []
- Run Attack? Yes/No ; Details: []
- Size: []
Etc...

Also merc details are missing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-