May 02, 2024, 07:36:19 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » The Tunnel...

The Tunnel...

Started by leapman, May 09, 2014, 11:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

JustRK

There's a story like this of a forest park near where I live and just for that reason 2 friends and myself went in the darkness of night with flash lights, I had some throwing knives and my friend carried a make-shift canister for a flame thrower lol it was pretty ridiculous.

We were obviously disappointed that we walked the whole venue to find no killers, gangsters or ghosts, but since then we've actively visited areas plagued by folklore at dusk. It's thrilling, but usually nothing happens  ;D

Pein

Ghosts are real, just saying.

hur9

Its just a regular tunnel.

FalseProphet

Quote from: JustRK on May 10, 2014, 12:00:04 AM
There's a story like this of a forest park near where I live and just for that reason 2 friends and myself went in the darkness of night with flash lights, I had some throwing knives and my friend carried a make-shift canister for a flame thrower lol it was pretty ridiculous.

We were obviously disappointed that we walked the whole venue to find no killers, gangsters or ghosts, but since then we've actively visited areas plagued by folklore at dusk. It's thrilling, but usually nothing happens  ;D

Yeah i like doing stuff like this, it's just the adrenaline rush from it. Even if nothing happens ha, but you know deep down you hope nothing does, but at the same time you want something too ha.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pein

Quote from: hur90 on May 10, 2014, 12:20:04 AM
Its just a regular tunnel.
Maybe it's a haunted tunnel.

hur9

I don't belive on ghosts and that kind of stuffs. So for me its just a tunnel.

JustRK

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 10, 2014, 12:26:26 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on May 10, 2014, 12:22:56 AM

Yeah i like doing stuff like this, it's just the adrenaline rush from it. Even if nothing happens ha, but you know deep down you hope nothing does, but at the same time you want something too ha.

Yea until it happens then you die.

We obviously come prepared for action!  better safe than sorry lol. Even though someone having a gun is faster, my friend usually brings one because he has a concealed carry license and along with that counter distraction I can unholster a throwing knife and hit the target faster than someone can hesitate  ;D

Anyway yeah, you'd know if you tried it lol it's definitely a rush in a small group and there's a slight element of tension and surprise

Pein

I'm just curious...
is that tunnel near you and have you gone through it?

Fat Matt

pein go walk in the tunnel and report ur findings
Would b a shame if u became a statistic but do it for bc forums
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

leapman

Quote from: Pein on May 10, 2014, 01:24:35 AM
I'm just curious...
is that tunnel near you and have you gone through it?
I'm no where near that place pein.

Here is a list of haunted places in my state if you want to know:

I've been in Johnson and Wales a couple times before :o
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/rhodeisland.htm
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Cooky

did you actually read the article? it says how its all fake

We have never encountred anything demonic or harmful at the tunnels and we have debunked the car engine myth over and over and over..please dont get your pants in a wad about that one, oh local teens of little faith in investigative technique.

So, in conclusion, here is the skinny. All the urban legends about Sensabaugh Tunnel, the hobo, the woman and the baby, or anything presently told as "fact" about the tunnel's is either entirely fiction or standing on extremely shaky ground at best

lmfao

BlackStickre

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 10, 2014, 12:22:56 AM

Indeed the adrenaline, I went in a abandoned house with a friend and there was actually nothing in there but we just did it for the adrenaline  ;D

qolderman

WTF I have the same tunnel 2-3kms away from me .-. In a park
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-