March 28, 2024, 07:55:52 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » Maybe pvp is not that dead

Maybe pvp is not that dead

Started by matan124, May 22, 2014, 05:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStickre

Quote from: KillerPig on May 25, 2014, 03:42:42 PM
Quote from: BlackStickre on May 25, 2014, 01:19:45 PM
The only thing I know is, since when I'm playing more & more with nepthys, or just with random people on holodeck or maps where you can't win by using the maps options like holodeck pushing people I'm getting better & better
what?

I mean that the more you play on maps where you can't win by using the habitat as your weapen like rush push on holo orso and playing with skilled players on these kind of ''closed'' maps you will only get better by practicing, you will try to do what these ''skilled'' players will do and will only learn more & more so you will learn way more than you just practive holo day in & out

Epic xD

^wow, thank you; that was so inspirational. like pein, i will work my hardest to rise through the ranks and become the best.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-