April 24, 2024, 04:23:51 PMLatest Member: Anthonyaspef
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Problem with us?

Problem with us?

Started by SerJhk, June 07, 2014, 06:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerJhk

If anyone have a problem with me or my son (noblem) here, just say it. I'll recommend my son to play another game, and to move into a different forum.

If you guys doesn't like us, we will go away. Ok, so I need to know what you guys think.

HyperShadic6

@nanik you evil nanik
@topic I don't really care about noblem. I don't really see much "cancer", just pure stupidity

SerJhk

June 07, 2014, 06:18:08 AM #2 Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:22:55 AM by SerJhk
Quote from: nanak tatum on June 07, 2014, 06:08:35 AM
Quote from: SerJhk on June 07, 2014, 06:06:12 AM
If anyone have a problem with me or my son (noblem) here, just say it. I'll recommend my son to play another game, and to move into a different forum.

If you guys doesn't like us, we will go away. Ok, so I need to know what you guys think.
Nice grammar.

Quoted so you cannot change it.
I'm very poor in grammar, please ignore it.
But, I'm trying to improve my grammar and can you help me with it?

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on June 07, 2014, 06:15:25 AM
@topic I don't really care about noblem. I don't really see much "cancer", just pure stupidity
It is really sad to hear my son is stupid :(

SerJhk

Quote from: kulvinder on June 07, 2014, 06:19:53 AM
You need to chill out noblem.
What is your problem? :D
Tell me and I will help you.
You were mistaken, I'm noblem's dad (SerJhk). He (noblem) is having a lot of problems. As a father, I'm trying to support, care, and make him better in every way. But things are out of my control.

Cooky

HyperShadic6

Quote from: kulvinder on June 07, 2014, 06:38:21 AM
Quote from: SerJhk on June 07, 2014, 06:31:08 AM
You were mistaken, I'm noblem's dad (SerJhk). He (noblem) is having a lot of problems. As a father, I'm trying to support, care, and make him better in every way. But things are out of my control.
What kind of a father are you?
Helping your son through net?
Go talk to him .
Help him with real life if he's going into the teens.

this is like the smartest thing kulvinder said in a while

SerJhk

Quote from: kulvinder on June 07, 2014, 06:38:21 AM
Quote from: SerJhk on June 07, 2014, 06:31:08 AM
What kind of a father are you?
Helping your son through net?
Go talk to him .
Help him with real life if he's going into the teens.

If I beat and scold him, or say anything against him, he will became crazy and attack my wife when I'm not present in my home.

If I do anything against him, he will say he'll suicide by cutting his nerves or jumping into a car on road after school or something like that.

I don't want to lose him or make him feel bad. All I can do is doing things with love and care to him. And he won't listen to any of my advices.

Allie

Quote from: SerJhk on June 07, 2014, 06:55:48 AM
If I beat and scold him, or say anything against him, he will became crazy and attack my wife when I'm not present in my home.

If I do anything against him, he will say he'll suicide by cutting his nerves or jumping into a car on road after school or something like that.

I don't want to lose him or make him feel bad. All I can do is doing things with love and care to him. And he won't listen to any of my advices.

Sounds like it's time for a call to 911. Being okay with beating women in teenagehood isn't gonna translate well when you become an adult.

Scythe

send him to the orphanage
Don't think, feel

qolderman

another troll, im pretty sure
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

BlackStickre

Quote from: qolderman on June 07, 2014, 07:22:04 AM
Almost sure this is noblem himself trolling around again ..

SerJhk

Quote from: Allie on June 07, 2014, 06:59:03 AM
Quote from: SerJhk on June 07, 2014, 06:55:48 AM

Sounds like it's time for a call to 911. Being okay with beating women in teenagehood isn't gonna translate well when you become an adult.
He's only like that when he's really angry. But I'm sure he has some love left for his mother.

Idk what makes him to do it; whether it's him, or his situations, or any evil spirites, or his hormones, or something else...

Quote from: qolderman on June 07, 2014, 07:22:04 AM
No, I love my son...just like every other fathers.

hawk5005

SerJhk

@Kulvinder

You are very rude, and please don't involve or mess up with my family matters.

Xx Itz Ian

So we have

Forever alone noblem
Noblems dad
Super ego pein

Whats next noblem im curious to who else you can roleplay
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian