April 27, 2024, 11:52:06 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll

Top 5 PvPers

Started by Communist, June 11, 2014, 10:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: kulvinder on July 06, 2014, 08:37:17 AM
Quote from: Yz on July 06, 2014, 08:19:34 AM
take out everyone but poke and allie then re-add various people from the original list or sumfin
Okay,go on then.::)

i just did dude what the hell lol can you read
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on July 06, 2014, 08:19:34 AM
take out everyone but poke and allie

dogged  :'(

(click to show/hide)

Yz

Quote from: Merc on June 11, 2014, 11:00:29 PM
uhh
1.pein really good 5/5
2. sir ham really good 4.1/5
3. yz really good 4/5
4. oreos win bots tourny five stars
5. poke win bots tourny five stars

there ya go if that makes u happy
DISCORD killyzkill

Delta

I think u're a troll kulvinder
#nooffense

Epic xD

Quote from: kulvinder on July 06, 2014, 06:21:42 AM
As the recent tournament suggests ::)
1.Oreos and Poke
2.Allie and Cooky
3.Hawk and Meteor
4.Vish and Vish2
5.Leapman and Qolderman
apparently, you don't understand how tournaments work. maybe that is an effective way to see who is the best for people who played in the tournament, but a large number of people did not play. a tournament only accurate shows who the best people are if a very large amount of the community enters the tournament.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Yz

Quote from: Epic xD on July 07, 2014, 12:39:20 AM
Quote from: kulvinder on July 06, 2014, 06:21:42 AM
As the recent tournament suggests ::)
1.Oreos and Poke
2.Allie and Cooky
3.Hawk and Meteor
4.Vish and Vish2
5.Leapman and Qolderman
apparently, you don't understand how tournaments work. maybe that is an effective way to see who is the best for people who played in the tournament, but a large number of people did not play. a tournament only accurate shows who the best people are if a very large amount of the community enters the tournament.

see i can't understand why someone had to actually explain this, props to you for having the strength to actually say it
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

aside from time, there really shouldn't have been an issue with entering the tourney. Full +3 lv 100 coined accounts were provided. It was more or less an even playing field, and those who chose to participate were recognized.

Not saying me and oreo deserve #1 but from this tourney we can say "Here's an accurate representation of the pvp skill in our current active playerbase and those who ranked within it in 2v2 pvp"

bringing up old players that were active in 06' or w.e when it comes to the top or for arguments sake doesn't help imo. And unless you were busy that day you really can't say "I'm #1 cuz I can beat everyone that participated" or w.e cuz you never participated soo what you're saying is pretty pointless.

/not pointing fingers at lyfe or anything just pointing out the reality of things

123bomb123

me and ham were dream team. he left me in dust : \
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on July 07, 2014, 02:14:26 AM
aside from time, there really shouldn't have been an issue with entering the tourney. Full +3 lv 100 coined accounts were provided. It was more or less an even playing field, and those who chose to participate were recognized.

Not saying me and oreo deserve #1 but from this tourney we can say "Here's an accurate representation of the pvp skill in our current active playerbase and those who ranked within it in 2v2 pvp"

bringing up old players that were active in 06' or w.e when it comes to the top or for arguments sake doesn't help imo. And unless you were busy that day you really can't say "I'm #1 cuz I can beat everyone that participated" or w.e cuz you never participated soo what you're saying is pretty pointless.

/not pointing fingers at lyfe or anything just pointing out the reality of things

k so u better than imag now aaaah
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

i said accurate representation didn't I

Yz

July 07, 2014, 02:01:46 PM #40 Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 02:06:40 PM by Yz
idk all im getting is ur saying it's fairly accurate to rank you and oreos as top 5 pvpers (accurate meaning correct in the english language btw idk what you meant by it) when you guys beat people who don't play pvp. the only people who care about being ranked high who entered that tourny are imag you and allie. imag didn't show and allie not only played with cooky but she also woulda dropped the ball in the last match to make the tourny more legit.

not to make excuses for her or anything but when u actually take this tourny as anything serious it's kinda worrying, kinda 110% similar to thinking ur a god at MOBAs if you can beat newbies in normal games but never win ranked games. the "active pvp player pool" wouldn't even consist of most of the people in that tournament. cooky, hawk, met, leap (can go on) are good examples
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on July 07, 2014, 02:14:26 AM

let me fix this for you

"Here's an accurate representation of the pvp skill in this group of 10 people who showed up for the tournament"

123bomb123

everybody gang up on the indo

because.

Yz

Quote from: kulvinder on July 07, 2014, 03:34:44 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on July 07, 2014, 03:00:49 PM
everybody gang up on the indo
Haha
Yz,don't be jealous if you're not in the list.
This is the most up to date list and the people who want to be in the list should take part in the upcoming tournaments.
List consists of the active people not the legends who don't play anymore.
Such a small matter.

yeah im jealous i wish i entered and came last so i could be considered top 10 by the dumbest life form on this forum :(
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

because.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-