April 30, 2024, 06:50:39 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Now there are 2 reasons to not hack!

Now there are 2 reasons to not hack!

Started by medchiller, June 12, 2014, 12:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

June 12, 2014, 12:22:05 AM Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:25:27 AM by medchiller
A hacker downloaded Egyptians hacks and had scanned his computer recently before downloading. He hacked to the level 225 and when he was caught I asked him to scan the hack file and his computer. These are the results he got and those are his words printed in red.

(click to show/hide)

If you haven't hacked...

If you have never hacked then great! but as we all know there are urges out there. So if you're thinking about hacking then take a look at the image above and see if it will make you think otherwise. Any hack you download is guaranteed to have some kind of malware, key logger or RAT. So if you want your account, bank, money and passwords to be safe then don't hack!!!

If you already hack...

If you are a hacker and would like to get rid of these I would suggest installing Avast and Malwarebytes to get rid some of the viruses that the hacks may have put on your computer. There is no guarantee that all the viruses will be gone but it's better than nothing. To eliminate the risk of getting more of these viruses discontinue hacking.

Cooky

i think the tone you have throughout the whole post almost makes it sound like hacking is allowed here and you are just telling the negatives of it (and didnt even mention getting banned). i think you should put more emphasis on 'hacking is against the rules, dont do it' instead of telling hackers how to remove the viruses they get from hacking (which negates the whole negative part about hacking that was the whole point of this thread). i think maybe you should reconsider this thread or just rework it so the message of 'dont hack its bad' is loud and clear rather then 'here is a negative part of hacking and a way to avoid it'.

medchiller

June 12, 2014, 02:02:34 AM #2 Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 02:07:46 AM by medchiller
No, the main reason of this thread was to stay away from the generic message "Don't hack, it's against the rules". Hackers know its against the rules and continue to do it regardless because they think the only downfall is getting banned. If people know that there are other risks of hacking (tons of viruses) they are more likely to avoid hacking. This is a preventative measure that I feel is better than the message of "Don't hack or you'll be banned". I understand and respect that you have your opinion but I also have mine. I won't be modifying the thread but thanks for the constructive criticism. Please feel free to make a topic about "Don't hack its against the rules" :)

Edit: Also even if a hacker is a hacker I still care for the well being of their online and financial security. That's the reason for the last part.

Cooky

fair enough, though i dont why you are being condescending to me.  as you said its just constructive criticism.  in my opinion,  this thread makes people more likely to hack because it shows them how to avoid the negative parts of hacking that you outlined. if you take out the part 'if you dont hack, good!' then re-read it... it sounds like something a hacker would post on a hacker forum to teach other hackers how to avoid the viruses and etc.  i guess i just feel different about it then you in the sense that i dont think we should really be looking out for the people whos acts go against the rules and result in a permanent ban.

medchiller

They hack, yes they do. That's undeniable but sadly I have this part of me which makes me still want to help them because what can happen to them can be much worse than getting fast exp in a game. Now that I look at the title I can kind of see what you're talking about but as for the rest of the topic I think that I like it how it is. Didn't mean to be condescending btw.

GhostKillaz1

June 12, 2014, 03:37:26 AM #5 Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:50:58 AM by GhostKillaz1
I say pin or lock this topic to remind people not to hack because of this. Nice job Med

IGN: DNA | TexX       Bot: Ram | Patch        Lvl: 270 | 225

JustRK

Very informative nicely done  ;D  The only way to avoid this is to yes indeed, not hack at all because your anti-virus will not even allow you to execute the file if it's a decent one. If you're dumb enough to cease your anti-virus for the second it takes to run this well then good game because Egypt has to the type of skill to gain complete unrestricted security access to everything on your computer.

From what I've observed it's mainly kids who disregard this stuff, so if your parents are a victim of credit fraud or identity theft and you suddenly become poor we genuinely warned you.

The only way to undo this as a normal user would be to completely wipe / format the drive and boot a fresh OS from an uninfected source.

btw condescending = asserting rank superiority and he clearly stated he respected your opinion so   :P

Also: pinned ^^

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-