February 22, 2019, 02:49:21 AMLatest Member: MiguelMaile
BoutCheetah » Competitive Game » General PvP » Topic: ImaginationX's Top Ten greatest fighters of all time list (PVP EDITION)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ImaginationX's Top Ten greatest fighters of all time list (PVP EDITION)  (Read 33316 times)
komochi
User

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2014, 12:46:53 PM »

Oh Yay~! Hello my friends~! Are you guys having a good Summer? Great! Well, I decided to make my own official list after seeing Communist's list Cheesy

Explanations will be at the bottom guys!

Okay here is my list: Rusty Or Unrusty, these are the people that are currently ranked in order~

(Some people are unactive some are not, but I am not going to put people who have not played for six months or more, they may have been surpassed already by the following people)
1: ImagiantionX (Myself)
2: starscream55 (My rival and friend)
3: Optimism(A real old person <3)
4: Lyfe(Twist of Fate)
5: Ninja
6: Nikulin(Nik)/Nephthys/IDILL/_QUAKE_ /Cursed4Ever
7: Asionz/FlareFire/Reaper Of Soul/Corrupterbot(Corr)/Dewo
8: Oreos/Allie/Yz
9: Pokeh/Materger
10: ManMeetDog

Alright! Here are my explanations! I do not mean to offend ANYONE when I say this, please forgive me if I do ^.^

ImaginationX(Myself): Raw skill, heart and spirit. If you have any problems with me, fight me. That is all there is to it.

starscream55: He can beat me in a fair 1v1, I edge him by an atom, practically as good as I am even when I am in Shinkai/Bankai mode and can hold his own against my Hollowfication form.

Optimism: He can counter ANY strategy and use it against you, even in the middle of the game. But to be honest I would really put him at the number two level but star is practically as good as I am and I just do not see him besting starscream, let alone myself. The gap is not too big at all but it is enough to space him out by an two or three steps. Although he cannot be beaten by anyone else as a fact!

Lyfe: I fought him and was surprised at how good he has gotten, he has way too much experience and mechanics for ANYONE else to even handle him. That guy is a beast when it comes to PvPing and when he gets serious it starts becoming ridiculous to handle him. Cannot be bested by anyone else except the top three.

~The top five people are a very official scale of power levels and as I may talk about them, they can certainly back it up at their own will, I advise you to watch out for these people if you ever see them. Numbers one through five are ridiculously hard to change and you can be annihilated on the spot but it is still possible too do so. (Good luck! ^.^) As for numbers six through ten CAN be changed it is easier and more possible to but these people have to prove themselves, or forever hold their peace!~

If you want a debate with me, you got it! Say whatever you want to say about these people, come up with your own ranking or you can say you disagree, I do not mind one bit! Get it all out of your heart and please say your honest opinion, unless you agree with me! No holds barred my friends! <3 ^.^

The scale between Zero through five is a fact. If you have any objections, simply challenge the person you think you can beat, or speak your mind. Period. There is no need to waste any time on this. But please remember I will take your opinion more and more seriously, if you are at a level near me, or any other of the Top Fighters. I can explain why I said this if you want me to, but please ask me to explain or forever hold your peace. Smiley

By the way I would really appreciate it if you friends would refrain from any rude or hateful comments that could hurt anyone or intended to harm anyone, you either say something nice, or do not say anything at all, if someone posts their opinion, please do not be rude to them and accept and or acknowledge their post, if you have an objection for it please say what you have to say in a civilized, respectful manner and that way we can have a serious but KIND debate and not the opposite! Thank you so much! I love you all! <33
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 03:51:56 PM by komochi » Logged
KillerPig
Shelden
Former Staff

koog backwards EGK lmao

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 01:07:06 PM »

lyfe vs imag!!!
fight to the death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

me and ninja being able to 2v4 anyone in ur guild
Cooky
Former Staff

the pleasure is mine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 01:39:56 PM »

top 10 list and has 23 people on it  ok

Allie
Former Staff

Pink ponies and rainbows

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 01:58:51 PM »

While I disagree 100% with (almost) everything you've said (they're just incorrect man), I'll only argue with you on one point. Star was never able to beat opti. Not ever in a serious fight. Not even some of the time, opti won everytime. If he got better since then, then w/es. But when all of the skilled players played (opti, corr, nitex, star [which means the only time they even played actively at the same time), he didn't stand the slightest chance.

For that reason, and given you claim he's only a bit under you, I'd swap Opti #1, you #2, and star #3. Putting opti below star is preposterous, explaining the ignorance of the rest of the thread.

Xx Itz Ian
-Da B0$s-
User

▬ஜThe Blind Monkஜ▬

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 02:13:23 PM »

dude pein is number 1

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KillerPig
Shelden
Former Staff

koog backwards EGK lmao

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 02:13:56 PM »

selene is number 1 dude stfu

messenger123
User

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 02:14:54 PM »

fm pig best pvper
Allie
Former Staff

Pink ponies and rainbows

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 02:34:39 PM »

I would change the "of all time" to "right now".
Then your list (which is still bias and incorrect) would make more sense.

If that did happen, star beating opti 8-2 (I would think I'd be informed of this, I frankly don't believe it), then gg. The same argument you're putting (at timeline x star beat opti) works the same way (at timeline y opti beat star) though. You cannot say all time and conclude latest = all time.

123bomb123
Newfaf.
User

i'm newfaf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 02:38:24 PM »

where me @ :-))((

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''
KillerPig
Shelden
Former Staff

koog backwards EGK lmao

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 02:43:45 PM »

"*** yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie
Former Staff

Pink ponies and rainbows

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 02:55:16 PM »

Not disagreeing with your list as of now.
I'm disagreeing with the "of all time" part of your claim.
Which includes 2-3 years ago.

Allie
Former Staff

Pink ponies and rainbows

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 03:01:58 PM »

it'd be better, but I'd suggest only listing people who actually pvp'd seriously in the past 6 months.
most of the people I see in the list are no longer here, or don't pvp anymore such as myself (or opti? not sure if hes back, but im sure he'd let me know).

123bomb123
Newfaf.
User

i'm newfaf

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 03:04:37 PM »

"*** yeh n00bs im god bow to god''
that was 2 years ago. I improved!!!

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''
Cooky
Former Staff

the pleasure is mine

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 03:12:45 PM »

By the way I am so happy we can have a really good talk/debate without me or you getting mad at each other!!!
 <3333333333333333333

does that.. normally happen?

sasuke6548
User

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 03:19:59 PM »

Wow. Wowwwwwwwwwwww

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: